Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: --Anurag--

Omg itney saarey wish list 😲 🤣 Ekta ko ye sab poora karney mein 200 saal lag jayege🤣

Okay My Wish list for new season is short and simply 😆
1)firstly i want Abhay to becum a Besharam doing ahem ahem 🤣 🤣
2)Abhay as vampire or Hybrid😎 and giving full BBB to everyone even Pia😆
3)Bring d Villian Sid Back😎
4) Want Metz as human but as evil.😈

and regarding my unwanted list i think u know😉🤣

lol us time to kuch nahi the 😆...ab dekho kya list hai 🤣🤣
@bold: i m adding these 😆😆
baki demands to almost sabne hi bola hai 🤣...and i m adding one demand only once 😆
but Metz as human? Shocked...lol i know u wanna see cat fight isliye u want her human 🤣

PS: tere avi and siggies hamesha latest updated hote hai 🤣

Originally posted by: ilove99

ooo...i would like!!!!!

1-the story to go one and abhay forgets his pia and is vampy agn by sum traitors.
2-or in new track ..umm...abhay as bad boy and intellectual 
3-and fully daring pia no rona dhona!!!!!!
4-mishu as always sweety and kabir the stud!!!
5-panchi ...danish ke sath chalegi but isse akela mat chodna!!!sare DD ke ladkon ko kha jayegi!!
6-and😉besharam abhiya scenes offcourse!!!!!!😃abhiya ki wedding nite bhi nai dikhyai😭🤣

@bold: lol i will add these
rest we all r done with 😆

Originally posted by: farroo

agree with ur demand but yes ...i want sid as evil as evil sid is better than acha wala na ...dont want panchi but yeah her place can be replace by anyone so that piya n misha humaisha rotai na rahai ...plzz zab to mr dobrial ka son dikha do but yeah woh handsome hona chaiyai n i think so starone mai ek show repeat ata hai dont know its name but us ka actor acha ha name smart mr dobrial ka son😆...n yeah most omportantly plz piya ko wapis sai piya jaiswal kardo us ki bhi memory lose ho jai or wapis us ko us ka long skirt pina do as she look cute in that skirts 

@red: hahaha...these r new ones 😆😆...which actor u r talking abt? dont tell me its KSG of DMG 🤢 yuck!
Pia wala bhi i m adding 😆
vampire123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
my wishlist is same like u guys just pray for new season

Originally posted by: vampyrgirlricha

vivian as abhay...evergreen wish...
1) i donn't want these cv's 2 ruin the story by dragging it brainlessly...
2) enough of the human world..show some more of supernatural world..especially of vampires bt other supernaturals also added...
3)thn if they wanna show show werewolves..plzzz don't use german shephards...use some technology bt a gud one...

@bold: will add this one 😆
rest r already done with

Originally posted by: harshiti4ever

Vivian as abhay raichnd is a must.
thn visu as abhlya..😳
balance of super natural element nd DARK love story😍

NO JEH ND PANCHI...🤢

lolz common demands 😆...done already 😆

Originally posted by: hasinisid

ok.
1stly i dont want vahbz chuidail 4a 1 milisec!
visu as abhiya ,sidmetz by sidsuku,hybrid & some wicthes.
more action of vampirs n sid metz negativ then positiv,full wild romance f abhiya & sidmetz,wth witches magic hlp for abhy .sid as hybrid & sm one big villen like klaus.

ah we r already done with Visu and Sid-Metz and Hybrids and Witches and Supernaturals and wild romance 😆😆
and ofcourse Vahbiz one is common demand by everyone 😆😆😆

Originally posted by: shewascool90210

i will start with what i don't want to see first:

i don't want to see acid in the show at all, she has to go bye bye and that is my first wish from the cvs that please i am not interested to see any PDA shit but i want to see abhiya being the lead and the show focus on them more then other people BS!

hai coming to my wish list of abhiya scene:

i want abhay to be vampire, a mean and sexy one like the promo of the show i sure want haseena and chand to be there as abhay's parents that is a must b/c without this TRIO i cannot related to Raichand's family. i want a clean new story of abhiya and this time it has to be DARK! and more intense fight between enemy. less sacrifice drama and more action and reaction is what i am looking forward to. college scene's for sure and abhay as usual has to be the mean bad ass boy that came to town where he meets piya i want intense and i mean as intense as it can be shown in Indian television screen scene between our hot jodi abhiya i want metz to be there for sure! the cvs needs to tell us what happened between Ametz and why metz turned so evil and i so love it when suku plays metz the evil queen👏 i want cool abhay who wears different color clothes then the same black stuff🥱and no jacket please ok, that jacket has to go! most importantly, i want no filler shit or too much drag shit which makes me bang my head against the wall, this WW track shit ran for so long that half of the people ran away from here b/c they go bored as hell🥱 my only wish is please PKYEK season 2 shall be in the name of abhiya only, their love story, their pain, their suffering, their hatred, their separation, they being soulmate.
  • i want abhiya to get married this time but abhay has to be a vampire and yes SUHAAG RAAT! for sure this time!😳

omg itne saare demands? 😲😆
hmm...let me see...i m adding the ones in red as they seem new ones 😆😆
seabeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
get the same cast as before n no Vahbiz..
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

lol us time to kuch nahi the 😆...ab dekho kya list hai🤣🤣
@bold: i m adding these😆😆
bakidemands to almost sabne hi bola hai 🤣...and i m adding one demand only once😆
but Metz as human? 😲...lol i know u wanna see cat fight isliye u want her human 🤣
PS: tere avi and siggies hamesha latest updated hote hai 🤣

Haan i can see d list is endless 🤣 it goes on and on 😆

ya...i am so waiting to cat fight between Metz and Pia🤣 bcoz mujhe jungli billiya and jungli fight bohot pasand hain 🤣

PS: yes...i m always updated with latest Stuffs😆