New Season of PKYEK - WISHLIST

Posted: 12 years ago
ok as we all know that according to Kishwer we MIGHT get new Season of PKYEK looking at show's popularity...so lets discuss what do we WANNA SEE and what we DONT WANNA SEE in the New Season if it happens...

lets make the list...like me starting...

WANNA SEE IN NEW SEASON

1.   Abhay back as Vampire in full attitude and BBB style, and prolly lose his memory and forget Pia...then it will b fun to see how Pia gets her Abhay back πŸ˜† - by Me
2.   Sid back and will turn positive later so that we get hot chemistry of 2 bros - Abhay and Sid πŸ˜† - by Me
3.   Mayb entry of Witches will b exciting...(but mind it...the rule of the show is that all girls fall for Abhay so that witch might also fall for Abhay 🀣) - by Me
4.   Just give me vivian as abhay and il be happy...if we get suk as pia, then that will be great too. - by Carisma
5.   me wnt sm hot wild abhiya scenes...☺️ - by Purple_shadoz
6.  pia shd b a lil intellignt and dedeicatd to abhay also...πŸ˜† - by Purple_shadoz
7.   This time i want Mish's character will be more mature... & Miska is always. - by Ogive_nab
8.   At least i do anticipation in next season we will get a plausible based story line on vampire...not like ridiculous before. - Ogive_nab
9.   Ripper Abhay... or bad boy Abhay like Damon πŸ˜Ž - by Tanzie
10.   Sid and Maithili back - by Tanzie
11.   If it's supernatural track then CVs please see full season of True Blood, TVD and other series and read some book for supernatural knowledge πŸ˜› - by Tanzie
12.   I want less crying and more ACTION. Most of the show was wasted on tears - by Ayesha
13.   Pia to have some intellect and always support ABHAY than question him 24 hours an not hinder him. - by Ayesha
14.   ABHAY to BAJAO everyone full time - by Ayesha
15.   Sid to be back and fighting a good fight with Alina i don't think i can stomach Maithali. - by Ayesha
16.   Actually show some sense in story allowing it to flow. - by Ayesha
17.   HYBRIDS and lots of themπŸ˜† - by Ayesha
18.   i wnt a PROPER flashback into abhay's human life so that viewers r not left wndering wether abhay s pavitra or not...πŸ€”ROFL - by Purple_shadoz
19.   i also want d whole pkyek cast back..bt without vahbiz(panchi)...point to b noted..VD(Panchi) is strictly nt allowed..bt if they cast someone else as panchi..then i dnt hav any prblem..! - by Lost_in_love
20.   The lead pair(abhiya) shud get proper focus..! - by Lost_in_love
21.   Want a strong supernatural storyline wth less bloopers...n fillers..! - by Lost_in_love 
21.   The story to start with Abhiya's suhag raat... it's high time to have some ahem ahem scenes. β˜ΊοΈ and that not like Ametz all cothed but naked β˜ΊοΈ - Farah
22.   Then I want Sid to come back and go mad after hearing that his Maithali is dead... he kills Piya and turns Abhay into a vampire again cause he wants to see his brother in pain. I love to see Abhay in total darkness. 😍  πŸ˜ πŸ˜...20 years leap... Abhay back as sadu like in season one. He meets a girl who looks just like his Piya. He doesn't want to make the same mistake and fall in love again... but pyaar toh ho hi jaega after knowing that she is Piya's punarjanam...She will remember about her past life and fall in love again with her Abhay. They will have great times. - by Farah
23.   Entry of new WWes and witches... who are after them... - by Farah 
24.   Sughand's entry as a vampire and kills Madhu πŸ˜ˆ - by Farah
25.   Abhay after the suhaag raat - is really happy and in Angel's style looses his soul and becomes an evil vampire! - by Carisma
chandeena ki love story -flashback me...i mean jab tracker-angad ka love story chalaya ja sakta hai to ye log to sadiyon se sath hain- pehli mulakat to dikha do - by Hpoirotac
27.   abhay-sid relationship (before metz) - by Hpoirotac

28.   start the next season from piya ki entry into sasural- not as a different story altogether - by Hpoirotac
29.   jeh ko bhi wapas chahiye.ye bat nai ki i like him,bt i want to see his BBB by abhay and sid - by Hpoirotac
30.   chand having a ex..n haseena's jealousy πŸ˜† - by Madhuri16
31.   i really want 2 see piya attached only 2 ABHAY... - by Madhuri16
32.   a perfect werewolf track...can't she steal ideas 4rm TVD...or teen wolf... - by Madhuri16
33.   i want 2 see abhay like stefan... - by Madhuri16
34.   i want Abhay to becum a Besharam doing ahem ahem ROFL ROFL - by Anurag
35.   Want Metz as human but as evil.😈 - by Anurag
36.   fully daring pia no rona dhona!!!!!! - by ilove99
37.   mishu as always sweety and kabir the stud!!! - by ilove99
38.   plzz zab to mr dobrial ka son dikha do but yeah woh handsome hona chaiyai n i think so starone mai ek show repeat ata hai dont know its name but us ka actor acha ha name smart mr dobrial ka sonπŸ˜† - by Farroo
39.   plz piya ko wapis sai piya jaiswal kardo us ki bhi memory lose ho jai or wapis us ko us ka long skirt pina do as she look cute in that skirts - by Farroo
40.   i want abhay to be vampire, a mean and sexy one like the promo of the show...college scene's for sure and abhay as usual has to be the mean bad ass boy that came to town where he meets piya - by Bani
41.   i sure want haseena and chand to be there as abhay's parents that is a must b/c without this TRIO i cannot related to Raichand's family. - by Bani
42.   i want cool abhay who wears different color clothes then the same black stuffπŸ₯±and no jacket please ok, that jacket has to go! - by Bani
43.   i want abhiya to get married this time but abhay has to be a vampire and yes SUHAAG RAAT! for sure this time!😳 - by Bani
44.   i want to see ametz and abhiya intense triangle scene! we didn't get such a scene b/c before abhay died and then metz died!...the cvs should go back 200 years and show us ametz love story and then come back to present where abhay is a vampire and meets piya. i don't mind if piya is rich or has an attitude, i just want abhiya scene. - by Bani
45.   get the same cast as before - by Seabeauty
46.   ViSu should be ordered to give interviews together. - by Chakku
47.   And we want a breaking dawn romance in PKYEK. - by Chakku

DONT WANNA SEE IN NEW SEASON

1.   dont want even a glimpse of vahbiz - by Kasucrazy
2.   i dnt want daddy arnab dobrial or sissy panchi dobrial...🀒they cn b shwn dead or nt shwn at all...we wnt mind...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† - by Purple_shadoz
3.   No MU track for revealing secrets, rather use brains πŸ˜† - by Tanzie
4.   NO FILLERS OR VAHBIZ. - by Ayesha  
5.   no stay away from me MISSIONS. In fact do the opposite make Pia fall for him and scare her with his vulgar attitude. - by Ayesha 
6.   Jehhh's come back as WW πŸ€’ - by Farah
7.   Villian should be villian don't show villian fall for piya if he is there  no devdas types purely evil. - by Shivanipandit29
8.   leaving the track midway like the ring track - by Hpoirotac 
9.   papa sherlock holmes...n mama filler... - by Madhuri
10.   no more question banks...  - by Madhuri16 
11.   if they wanna show show werewolves..plzzz don't use german shephards...use some technology bt a gud one... - by vampyrgirlricha
12.   please i am not interested to see any PDA shit but i want to see abhiya being the lead and the show focus on them more then other people BS! - by Bani

13.   alina acting as surrogate mother for abhiya's baby. - by Ary42
14.   nooo more jasusi - by Luck
15.   vivu apna weight or pda dono km kare...suku thoda weight gain kare - by Abhiya4ever
16.   no werewolf.. vampire vs vampire for no girl plz.. Tongue - by Tanzie
17.   no khurana family n only alina.. RD can come with diff characterTongue πŸ˜† - by Tanzie
18.   We don't want the show to be ruined by tracks like Abhinna or Jiya🀒 - by Chakku
19.   Panchi and neel. πŸ˜† - by Dikshi92

chalo u all start now...
add to both the lists πŸ˜†
Edited by Nishi.Singh - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Just give me vivian as abhay and il be happy,
if we get suk as pia, then that will be great too.
kasucrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
vivan as abhay
sukirti as piya
priya as misha

dont want even a glimpse of vahbiz
purple_shadoz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ok...me wnt sm hot wild abhiya scenes...☺️n i dnt want daddy arnab dobrial or sissy panchi dobrial...🀒they cn b shwn dead or nt shwn at all...we wnt mind...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†n ya nt to 4get pia shd b a lil intellignt and dedeicatd to abhay also...πŸ˜†Edited by purple_shadoz - 12 years ago
Vidya_luv_SaRun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I want ViSu n all gang bk,without vahbizzπŸ˜ƒ
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with your demand list. Now, my demands are:
1. 1st of all no Panchi ( Vahbiz) will be remained( the most strict demand).
2.There will must be remained Abhiya's coochie coochie scenes on bed(strict demandπŸ˜†).
3. I also want Sid will portray positive role in next pkyek & his love chemistry will be with Alina.
4.This time i want Mish's character will be more mature... & Miska is always.
5.At least i do anticipation in next season we will get a plausible based story line on vampire...not like ridiculous before.

And ya, ofcourse Abhiya characters will be portrayed again by ViSu( this is the most strict demand).
     Edited by ogive_nab - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: carisma2

Just give me vivian as abhay and il be happy,
if we get suk as pia, then that will be great too.

ah ur demand is most basic but a MUST NEEDED demand too πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i forgot prolly coz i was assuming it by default πŸ˜›πŸ˜†...Vivian shud play Abhay...and Pia - well i wont mind even if someone else does her role, if that makes Vivian comfortable doing intimate scenes 🀣 (BARRING VAHBIZ ofcourse 🀣)
added it in the list...

Originally posted by: kasucrazy

vivan as abhay
sukirti as piya
priya as misha

dont want even a glimpse of vahbiz

ok this one is already added...will add Vahbiz wala πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Don't wanna see:

1. No Lady VD πŸ˜› (MUST)
2. No MU track for revealing secrets, rather use brains πŸ˜†

want to see:

1.Must ViSu as Abhay and Piya πŸ˜³ (must for me πŸ˜†)
2. Ripper Abhay... or bad boy Abhay like Damon πŸ˜Ž
3. any witch as abhay's sister or best friend πŸ˜³
4. Sid and Maithili back 
5. more passionate scenes between main leads (sounds impossible but demand karne me kya jata hai πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†)
6.3. If it's supernatural track then CVs please see full season of True Blood, TVD and other series and read some book for supernatural knowledge πŸ˜›
Edited by princess_xeelan - 12 years ago
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I want less crying and more ACTION. Most of the show was wasted on tears AND NO FILLERS OR VAHBIZ. 

Witches rule. I am into Witches so want a female Witch as ABHAY'S best friend.

Pia to have some intellect and always support ABHAY than question him 24 hours an not hinder him.

ABHAY to BAJAO everyone full time and no stay away from me MISSIONS. In fact do the opposite make Pia fall for him and scare her with his vulgar attitude.

Sid to be back and fighting a good fight with Alina i don't think i can stomach Maithali. 

Actually show some sense in story allowing it to flow.

HYBRIDS and lots of themπŸ˜†
Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago