Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 18 years ago
okay bibi i know wot u mean this site is very addictive u can carry on chatting and chatting

i gotta go as well my tv is calling me
rickwean thumbnail
tv yeah, lucky you 😭 ..dreamland with shweta for me 😳

I think this leap is gud..I think..I dunno actually πŸ˜• ! I want a new look for prerna though πŸ˜† ..!!

chalo chatting karta rahunga then my bp will go more higher and I won't be cured 😭 ..tata ex-mrs sharad πŸ˜‰
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
dishkiyaon dishkiyaon

lage tho nahin πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
rickwean thumbnail
Haan..I was having this really sweet dream about shweta in her white nightgown from today's episode seducing me..
today's episode's hangover..

and in between I get this nightware of juluji coming between my dear shweta and me with that ak 47 chasing us😭 😭 saara dream ka kar diyaa satyanash 😑 ... 😭

I won't come to rescue you again from any trouble my fair lady julu😭 katti! dun worry I'll dial up monkey boy to come and give you company πŸ˜ƒ

I'm going to try sleeping again..maybe she might come once again 😳 😳 today was a nice episode πŸ˜ƒ
rickwean thumbnail

dekha woh already aa gayi 😳 ....sweet dreams lala land here I come.......
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rickwean

I wanted him to bleed profusely, beaten black and blue...kya yaar, thappad bahut pheeka tha..didn't expect onurag to be so violent anyway but bajaj should have beaten him to pulp, kya man both of them disappointed me..

kaash..if prerna had been there, poor guy wouldn't have recognized himself..

Right Rick!!

One slap here and one slap there and it is over. It was a good scene however. But I wanted some more pitai. What two men could not do, Prerna did it by herself. I think she had hit Sharad a lot more than these two put together!!

Glad to see Prerna back. She did look a little pale. I was wondering what happened to her!
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Best news about this article is that there will be a celebration bash for kzk on may 24th..11 days left for the 1000th ep and SHWETA will attend!! groovy man, hope they telecast it for us, it will be a spicy affair, we all know how kaantedaar the relations between the co-stars are!
It will be one kasauti for them to fake those smiles for the camera and pose together πŸ˜†and a treat for us fans to watch the fireworks πŸ˜†   

LOLZZZ!! I would definitely love to see that !!

Edited by admail_bd - 18 years ago
madiha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: admail_bd

LOLZZZ!! I would definitely love to see that !!

lol!!!Me too... fake pose bhi chaleyga but the desire to see thses casts together in a happy cheerful mood toh dekhney ko mileyga.

madiha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

dekha woh already aa gayi 😳 ....sweet dreams lala land here I come.......

lol!She is looking so beautiful in the picπŸ˜›

prernafreak thumbnail
Hello there
I don't think most of you know me, well I'm an oldtime member here,and source of most of those bajaj-prerna-shweta caps and videoclips you see floating around on the net..courtesy rickysaab here too at times. maybe some ronitians like manasi,sukhi- remember PG
and some fellow prerna freaks-misha and rash-hi friends how you all doing?.. been more than a year I think no?

ricky m'boy, raj, I and the crowd are so proud of you, you managed to accomplish what raj was aiming for last time, but instead went on flirting as usual with the various members here- a sticky on shweta tiwari in this highly popular forum!
Actually big thanks to manasi for doing this for the shwetaholics, and great going by all of you guys to maintain the tempo and excitement of this topic intact..I like it, full of videoclips,articles and discussions, a pretty nice multimedia fanclub of sorts so far!

I was thinking of making an appearance in the 100th page, but I guess I don't have a flair for the dramatics like dear horihor raj and you..so made an early entrance..

Lots many members I introduced to this forum but most of us quit posting after a while. Must say you are quite addicted ricky to still keep going! and stop bugging raj to post here once again, you don't want this place to be ruined by horihor speak and spam do you?

And ricky, I've been hearing reports of you distributing the music videos on shweta ma'm I painstakingly record and create like free sweets to everyone and making crappy jokes at my expense too behind my talk- some gobi stuff like that, I have my sources.. don't worry your head over that. We need to talk kiddo and stop this else your supply will be stopped henceworth and you won't have your back to cover yourself.

Wat else? I can't write eloquently like so many members here so I just write what thoughts come into my mind..
I have lost interest in this serial, doesn't excite me anymore but I'm still a big shwetafreak! though I have stopped participating in online discussions; and the caps and videos are done mechanically for the sake of friends and family like this dodo ricky here

Will be making my mumbai trip late this year where I have made full plans and chalked out an itenary to meet shweta ma'm personally and showcase her with all those music videos and montages and other goodies I have collected and made on her over the years, after all I'm the biggest prernafreak for nothing, it will be one of the happiest days of my life!

If you have any qsns you would really like me to ask her summarised and brief,non controversial of course, direct them to ricky here, he will pass them on to me..on my part I intend on asking her one stupid qsn though how does she manage to do all those intimate scenes with so much ease & elan with her costars making them look so convincing while offcamera she's all touch me not!Hard core switch on switch off professional and ultra dedicated to her job!

I also intend on asking her to check out this sticky topic made for her by her fans,so keep it clean and interesting free of any abuses... if she hasn't already seen it for herself..I think IF should do an interview with her too like the other telly stars, after all she's the superstar of the small screen, a big famous personality already. She had wished all of you IF members a happy holi in the holi message by stars, so an interview might be on the cards, a tellychaska might be..gee up fans!

It was nice to know that she's not leaving the serial that gave her so much fame and brought her into the limelight, but I wish she should do some more telly projects diverse from her prerna image like the play she's doing. Some films would be great, multiplex offbeat types as they are the rage now. She's at the peak of her acting career now, everyone watching must have been wowed by her performance and dialogue delivery in the track that was going on in kzk recently. She has the great looks,figure and the depth of acting talent over other wannabe starlets.Just the right break was needed. And it's amazing that she's married and a mother to boot. one would never know!

well, that's it..enjoy this thread friends and fans of Shweta Tiwari and keep it interesting as you have so far! ricky, you better not mess up..BIG Brother's watching.
manasi, he's a bit hot headed but won't give you much moderator trouble as raj did, overall a cute messed up kid..did I call you cute.bleh!for that bring along those pics and videos of shweta ma'm you have saved up next time, I had a Hdd crash recently..

Bye folks! wanted a dramatic entrance and exit but like I said I'm bad at these.

Well, I can make you slightly happy with this for enduring my boring speech, doesn't she look good in western outfits too?