JKROWLING'S INTERVIEW

Posted: 18 years ago
There are three parts , this link takes you to the first part of the interview , make sure u read the other two parts too !!! 😊
u r welcum ! 😊 thank ghod sum1 has read it finally ...
it answers sum interesting questions
this one is very old..... this is the first interview she ever gave to an online community (then came the AOL chat n other stuff)

its almost over 10 months old.....

there is another interview expected sum time in june with CBBC Newsround.

tejas
ya i knw its old , but i thot people might not hav read it bcuz they still keep speculating about dumble and sirius cuming bak alive and stuff lyk tht ....
uh online community ??? actually melissa and emerson went to her place and interviewed her ..
Originally posted by albusdumbledore

this one is very old..... this is the first interview she ever gave to an online community (then came the AOL chat n other stuff)

its almost over 10 months old.....

there is another interview expected sum time in june with CBBC Newsround.

tejas

oh.. u know a lot tejas bhai..i didn't know this was old.. anyway thanks yaar
thanx a lot Lunza 😊
I neva read this intv b4 😳
Originally posted by zara29

thanx a lot Lunza 😊
I neva read this intv b4 😳

i neva knew bout this interview 😆

Originally posted by lunza

ya i knw its old , but i thot people might not hav read it bcuz they still keep speculating about dumble and sirius cuming bak alive and stuff lyk tht ....
uh online community ??? actually melissa and emerson went to her place and interviewed her ..

melissa anelli n larry emmerson are members/moderaters/owners of TLC n Mugglenet respectively.

and they both are humogous online communities of potter fans throughout the world...... rite... thatz what I meant when I said online communities.... agreed the interview was carried out on solid land.. but was meant for the internet... rite....

tejas

arrey any problem ask tejas bhai.. can solutions to all our problems

rite tejas 😉