Rachu.m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks for sharing aasha... πŸ˜ƒ
once again nice promo with babies... πŸ‘
can anyone post the link... 😊
Asha, thanks for sharing...πŸ˜ƒ
Didn't watch the promo yet but I guess these babies promos are becoming more cute day by day...😍 It's an inovative idea to promote the track and CV's are using it to good effects...πŸ˜ƒ I think we will get the babies promo's till the arrival of Naksh lil angel...😍

Akshi is very cool and calm with Sneha's entry but yahan pe sab Rajshri banke ghum rahe the...🀣
Naksh understand each other very well now...the trust factor has increased therefore they share every small happenings in their life with each other which is really good sign...πŸ˜ƒ baaki sab gharwalon ko maaro goli...πŸ˜†

An after thought, Can we expect Naksh taking stroll in the park scene...walking hand in hand talking about the baby...πŸ˜πŸ˜†
shweta31 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
cute promo...πŸ˜›too gud...πŸ˜ƒ
i4ishra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Asawari_naksh

Asha, thanks for sharing...πŸ˜ƒ
Didn't watch the promo yet but I guess these babies promos are becoming more cute day by day...😍 It's an inovative idea to promote the track and CV's are using it to good effects...πŸ˜ƒ I think we will get the babies promo's till the arrival of Naksh lil angel...😍

Akshi is very cool and calm with Sneha's entry but yahan pe sab Rajshri banke ghum rahe the...🀣
Naksh understand each other very well now...the trust factor has increased therefore they share every small happenings in their life with each other which is really good sign...πŸ˜ƒ baaki sab gharwalon ko maaro goli...πŸ˜†

An after thought, Can we expect Naksh taking stroll in the park scene...walking hand in hand talking about the baby...πŸ˜πŸ˜†

right ashi...i also thinki ab har promo mein mamma pappa ke sath ye cuties bi honge..@ unki dress se lagtha h ki naksh walk par nikle h..akshi was relaxed hearing it while natik was little tensed @ after seeing akshis reaction he also smiles..@ the babies were swinging...so cute...

Originally posted by: i4naksh

right ashi...i also thinki ab har promo mein mamma pappa ke sath ye cuties bi honge..@ unki dress se lagtha h ki naksh walk par nikle h..akshi was relaxed hearing it while natik was little tensed @ after seeing akshis reaction he also smiles..@ the babies were swinging...so cute...

Yup, these promo's are really cute...😍 Now I have to watch ghatiya shows on SP to catch the promo...πŸ˜† The babies were swinging..awww...they are such a cutie pies...😍
sush4frndz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks asha for sharing..its nice promo
i4ishra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Yup, these promo's are really cute...😍 Now I have to watch ghatiya shows on SP to catch the promo...πŸ˜† The babies were swinging..awww...they are such a cutie pies...😍

abi abi aya tha aur vo swinging nah kar rah theπŸ˜†just sitting on swingπŸ˜†but cute tha when they says "'yay mumma man gay""
sush4frndz thumbnail
yupeee mene promo dekha...wow naksh kitne cute lagrahe hey.or wo do cute2 babies...😍😍😍

Originally posted by: i4naksh

abi abi aya tha aur vo swinging nah kar rah theπŸ˜†just sitting on swingπŸ˜†but cute tha when they says "'yay mumma man gay""

If the frequency is good then I'll catch it soon...πŸ˜†
I just love the way they address Akshi as mummy...😍
sush4frndz thumbnail

If the frequency is good then I'll catch it soon...πŸ˜†
I just love the way they address Akshi as mummy...😍

ya di its really cute...baby say "ye mummy man gay" than baby grl said"mummy n dad ghar wali ko maana payenge" ...wow😍 Edited by sush00naksh - 12 years ago