Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjaan thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: veonal

listen rakhi if u cant handle tia ranveer dnt watch them simple .they have their fans u may not like them but there are many fans of theirs in rf so just chill

yeah, same view here.

rakhi_uv thumbnail
guys i think v all need to chill first.... i no tr hav many fans here nd i never said i want them to break up.......all i said tht in comparision to ay their affair lasted long .... im jus too disappointed the way remix as a whole is goin on these days........
veonal thumbnail
so blame remix 4 that y blame tia ranveer neways they r foll reblde excatly which means ashi nd yuvi have their share of romantic scenes 2 πŸ˜ƒ just wait nd watch as 4 yuvi getting sidelined i dnt think its happening rite now coz nowadays they r shwng lot of yuvi
anjaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: rakhi_uv

u no ashi yuvi romance din last even 4 2 weeks so in tht comparision tr break up ist early rite.........

don't compare them with ashi and uv.
 here we r just discussing the break up of tia and ranveer and we r very sad about this.
but u seems to be happy considering that ashi uv also broke up early  so its good that tia and ran 's romance is also coming to an end. and that if people r not able to see ashi uv romance then they also shouldn't see tia - ran romance.
see, both the love stories r different. ashi-uv's love is hidden (or can be seen) in their cute fights while tia and ran 's love can be seen in their romance.
so simply don't compare both love stories and don't be happy in breaking up of any of the pair. ANYWAYS, ITS UR CHOICE. but  for us both the couples matter a lot and we want to see both of them together.😳😳

veonal thumbnail
wah anjaan well said agree totally πŸ‘
rakhi_uv thumbnail
yup i agree with u anjaan...... nd u think im happy? cummon y will i b happy if tia ranny break up??im nt shy or raghu πŸ˜† ne wayz like anjaan said lets hope both couples b intact always 😳 atleast v wont hav tiffs here in rf then....... πŸ˜ƒ Edited by rakhi_uv - 18 years ago
coolniyu thumbnail
woo-oow wat a topic πŸ˜†
i agree ani tht shy raghu n latty r da worssst 😑

and regarding the misunderstanding btwin tr and ay fans πŸ˜› id hv 2 say this--
i cant completely disagree tht ashi yuvi hv gotten an equal share of limelight its true tht theyve bin sidelined as compared to tr but thnkfully season 2 belongs to ay,as according to sum spoilers harshu sent me the link of πŸ˜ƒ
and as anjaan sed the 2 cuples r poles apart in difference....and yet each cuple is ultimately rockin in their own ways 😳.....it completely depends on ones personal taste whom u choose to like better πŸ˜†....and since like i jst mentioned the cuples r totally difrent,fans tend to slightly dislike the "other cuple" [i am bein completely honest here πŸ˜›].......so basically evry1 has their own tastes n v cant argue with whom they like right 😊...and we hv especially gotto accept tht on d forum πŸ˜†

now after tht badaaaaaa lecture[wich i donno how many of u bothered to readπŸ˜›],all i hv to say is...when will my ay get bk 2gether? 😭😭😭
sry ani....i no this is tr related topic......but kya kare control nahi hota πŸ˜ƒ
Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail
YEah I hate RAghu 😑 😑 . I hate Veo's Shy too. 😑 😑

They r so evil. I wish I could kill them.

Bechare Tia and Ranveer 😭 .Unka kya hoga. 😭
avani_fan thumbnail
yaa eggjactly!!
lets hope 4 d best yaar! what else can v du?? 😭
vitak thumbnail
WHY why cant the directors get a little original????????? 😑