Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peaches thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Queen Bee and devil_drivers,

Your thoughts were great.  I totally agree.  It takes two to tango.  I have to believe that Purab is not stupid, I mean he runs a successful enterprise, I'm pretty sure he has brains.

For him to have chose Jessica as a model pruely on the basis of "love", as oppose to a professional reason then he lacks the qualities of running a successful business and deserves his downfall.

Personally speaking I would not have invested my time and money in to making Jessica a model, no doubt she is good, but it is so obvious that she has other things on her mind (her personal problem)

Knowing all this he's still siding with her.  Who's fault is that?  I feel bad for the sucker but come on now.

There is a term, fool me once, shame on you..... fool me twice, shame on me.

Purab should have learned his lesson by now.

Thanks. 

Jyoti_2006 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Originally posted by: peaches

Queen Bee and devil_drivers,

Your thoughts were great.  I totally agree.  It takes two to tango.  I have to believe that Purab is not stupid, I mean he runs a successful enterprise, I'm pretty sure he has brains.

For him to have chose Jessica as a model pruely on the basis of "love", as oppose to a professional reason then he lacks the qualities of running a successful business and deserves his downfall.

Personally speaking I would not have invested my time and money in to making Jessica a model, no doubt she is good, but it is so obvious that she has other things on her mind (her personal problem)

Knowing all this he's still siding with her.  Who's fault is that?  I feel bad for the sucker but come on now.

There is a term, fool me once, shame on you..... fool me twice, shame on me.

Purab should have learned his lesson by now.

Thanks. 

Wow! peaches you got a point...

Edited by Jassidevi - 19 years ago