peaches thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

I don't believe that Jessica is using Purab.  First off they used to be good friends.  So as a friend Jessica is asked Purba to help her out.

This opportunity was presented by Purab to Jessica, she didn't ask for it.  She is not leadin him on in anyway.  She has always made it quite clear to him that she only digs Armaan.  She has also made it quite clear that she only wants his assistance in become a model and is in no way making a committment to him on a personal level.

Purab has agreed to all these terms.

In conclusion, how is Jessica using Purab?

I think Purab needs to wake up and stop drooling over Jessica so much because he's going to get kicked to the curb with a broke heart again.  Jessica only has and will always love one person (truly) and this is Armaan.

Thanks.

Edited by pj04 - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pj04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: peaches

I don't believe that Jessica is using Purab.  First off they used to be good friends.  So as a friend Jessica is asked Purba to help her out.

This opportunity was presented by Purab to Jessica, she didn't ask for it.  She is not leadin him on in anyway.  She has always made it quite clear to him that she only digs Armaan.  She has also made it quite clear that she only wants his assistance in become a model and is in no way making a committment to him on a personal level.

Purab has agreed to all these terms.

In conclusion, how is Jessica using Purab?

I think Purab needs to wake up and stop drooling over Jessica so much because he's going to get kicked to the curb with a broke heart again.  Jessica only has and will always love one person (truly) and this is Armaan.

Thanks.

maybe not conciously but she is leading him to his heartbreak.let us look at it from an another point of view. armaan loves jassi. if he lived with mallika and spent a lot of time with her(ofcourse mentioning that he is doing it only for gulmohar and does not want personal past to intrude in present). would the viewers feel comfortable with it, would be believe that mallika took it at the face value. can we expect thier relationship to remain completely impersonal . guess not . ofcourse it would be neither armaan nor mallika's fault.however it would be armaan's fault to expect just that.

similarily while purab and meenaxi had only professional relationships in present times but the past intruded. the good thing was purab understood that the expectation of keeping the deal completely impersonal was futile and tried to bow out of the contract.

keeping business and personal life seperate is almost impossible and like it or nor they have a way of spilling over each other(even more when two people have a history together). everyone with any sense always recognises that.

Edited by pj04 - 19 years ago
peaches thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Very true.....the fact that "keeping business and personal life seperate is almost impossible and like it or nor they have a way of spilling over each other".  But that is all Purab's fault not Jessica.

I will spell it out again, if an offer that was put on the table by Purab to Jassi to be his top model and Jessica accepts with all the conditions put forth, then how is she using him?  It's black and white.

If Purab was so concern about his heart braking he should not have made the offer to Jessica.  What does he think she will magically fall in love with him again.  I don't see her leading him on in anyway.  He's the one that keeps saying"oh you look so pretty". You don't see Jessica thinking about his comments....all she thinks about is her revenge and if Armaan truly loves her.

If Purab made this decision on the basis of  his emotions, then sorry to say he lacks professionalism.  Another reason being that he fired his other model for Jassi, that's again not professional on his part.  He needs to learn to seperate his emotions from his professional life, or he is going to cause his own downfall.  It's as clear clear as day.

Thanks

Jyoti_2006 thumbnail

Originally posted by: peaches

Very true.....the fact that "keeping business and personal life seperate is almost impossible and like it or nor they have a way of spilling over each other".  But that is all Purab's fault not Jessica.

I will spell it out again, if an offer that was put on the table by Purab to Jassi to be his top model and Jessica accepts with all the conditions put forth, then how is she using him?  It's black and white.

If Purab was so concern about his heart braking he should not have made the offer to Jessica.  What does he think she will magically fall in love with him again.  I don't see her leading him on in anyway.  He's the one that keeps saying"oh you look so pretty". You don't see Jessica thinking about his comments....all she thinks about is her revenge and if Armaan truly loves her.

If Purab made this decision on the basis of  his emotions, then sorry to say he lacks professionalism.  Another reason being that he fired his other model for Jassi, that's again not professional on his part.  He needs to learn to seperate his emotions from his professional life, or he is going to cause his own downfall.  It's as clear clear as day.

Thanks

Agree with your every word.. After today's episode I think Armaan is cleaning the mess he is doing and taking full responsibility and standing up for Jassi and his family.. Armaan atleast credit for that....

lub_u thumbnail

i agree with u,

jessica is not using purab and purab should stop drooling over jessica and how come he didn't say anything when jassi became jessica i thought he fell in love with the old jassi but he is droolin over jessica.

RUPALV22 thumbnail
I DON'T THINK PURAB IS EXPECTING ANY LOVE FROM JESSICA ,HE MENTIONED IT VERY CLEARLY TO JASSI N JESSICA FOR HIM IS JASSI IN HER TRUE COLOURS SO HE APPRECIATES!!HE ALWAYS HELPS HER UNCONDITIONALLY;ONLY DOESN'T WANT HER TO REPEAT HER OLD MISTAKES.
RUPALV22 thumbnail
word "using" comes b'coz she hides the truth from purab;to stay with him after insulting him😭 in front of the whole world needs more than a professional relationship;purab's been by her side irrespective of everything n anything then at least she shud confide in him;she started using her name n fame to reach upto raj n gulmohar behind his back n lied too..that's not like a good friend😕
queenbee thumbnail
Peaches and pj, that was some excellent reasoning by both of you!!!! 👏 You both have made very valid points.

I think this is a somewhat grey area.

I don't believe Jassi is consciously using Purab to further her own interests. On the other hand, if she is concealing things from him (such as leading Raj on) it can only be because she knows the truth will hurt him, which in turn means she knows he is doing whatever he is doing out of love for her - a love she does not intend to reciprocate anytime in the future. Can that be called using someone? I don't think so... I think she is just making the best of her limited opportunities while trying to ensure that she doesn't cause Purab any emotional distress.

The trouble is, Purab dosn't seem to be getting the message. Maybe Jassi has not made it clear enough that he can never again be a part of his life that way. She has let her silence do most of the talking which actually is encouraging enough for someone as besotted as Purab. For example, he has no idea of her burning desire to return to Gulmohur and is happily building castles in the air(oplane😉) about flying her to Paris🤢

I think Jassi needs to quit soft-pedalling him, even if it costs her her job, and come clean. Also, Purab needs to go easy on himself and not build up false hopes which will come crashing down like a house of cards when he sees that she is already plotting her next tryst with Armaan. I may not care for a lot of his thoughts and behavior but I really wouldn't like to see him trampled on again😡!!!

pj04 thumbnail

hmmm...agree with you qb except that i don't think she is very concerned about causing purab any distress. the reason can be that she is so deeply in love with armaan (now concentrated on the revenge plot)that she is blind to purab's love or the depth of it(who is tight lipped and accomodating to utmost limits)and takes it at its facevalue.even when they were engaged strangely she never realised that purab was hurt when she spent more time in gulmohar or talking about armaan. she never realises that walking out of the diwali party with armaan might have been a blow to purab or that when she was busy saving gulmohar after a fire, purab was busy drinking himself to oblivion waiting for her call by the phone(it took her three days and a reminder from bindiya before she realised that she had not called purab)

while she thinks that purab jilted her becoz she was not beautiful and rich(as mentioned in the letter), she never thinks that she might have let purab down by her obsession with gm or armaan. she never felt that purab wanted something more than what she could give(namely her heart) even when purab is shown hinting it to her(his sad remark...i will always remain your friend never a lover or his asking...are you sure this marraige is a good idea etc.) 

Piscean thumbnail
You said it all pj04! 👏 Spoken like a true Purab fan....😉