Hi Hi..its the 46th CC everyone! - Page 10

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
@xxx this what will call you  its so much easier.. Oh I wanna know so can read those posts..

@Maddy, since we are having secret santa at the training site. so got to get that person a present as well.
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Naach_Basanti

Hello Maddy, Jess, XXX, what are everyone's plans for the weekend?

XXX - πŸ˜‰. Thats is why they Old is Gold. Im glad you are back, i used to enjoy reading your strong opinionated posts (and continue to).

Awww... Nice little reunion happening between two oldies here... πŸ˜‰

Pragya... Nothing much... Thankfully its a calm weekend... Plan to sleep in... Past one week have been working with the team in India and that has left me with only 4-5 hrs of sleep every night..

How abt u.. Is your hubby back... What are your plans for the weekend...
Crixus: u were banned ji?πŸ˜” I am glad u made a new id though.
You are still a xxxstar for usπŸ˜ƒ

Maddy: tu kaisa aahes?

Jess:How r u missy?
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -Maddy-

Awww... Nice little reunion happening between two oldies here... πŸ˜‰

Pragya... Nothing much... Thankfully its a calm weekend... Plan to sleep in... Past one week have been working with the team in India and that has left me with only 4-5 hrs of sleep every night..

How abt u.. Is your hubby back... What are your plans for the weekend...

Hubby is back. His conference was in Miami, so he had his party animal avatar on. Apparently he got no more than 2 hrs of sleep every night. So he has been sleeping after he got back.

I seriously dont know how some people can manage to drink so much and yet be okay with so little sleep.

I get easily drunk and tipsy with 2nd glass of wine and always wake up with a hangover. Hubby can drink a gallon and it will still make no difference.

What have I married into?πŸ˜†
OMG!!!!  A office shooting has taken place at a major company I used to work at.  The gunman shot himself, shot 3 others.  This is in Los Angeles at a well-known company.  So much news coverage.  Wow, anything can happen in times like this. 
Erotic : holy bananas😲

Originally posted by: tvdekha

Erotic : holy bananas😲

Rits, I am tired of watching the news!  😭😭😭  Been glued to the t.v. for more than an hour now.  This is my day off, I should be doing better things...

Originally posted by: goneforever

Rits, I am tired of watching the news!  😭😭😭  Been glued to the t.v. for more than an hour now.  This is my day off, I should be doing better things...

Lil scary πŸ˜•

Watch some thing else...God bless their souls...

Originally posted by: tvdekha

Lil scary πŸ˜•

Watch some thing else...God bless their souls...

The gunman was an employee who shot his managers (one male, one female).  He killed himself.  Sounds like someone disgruntled.  Confused
yeah..
Why he had to kill his bosses?
Poor thingsπŸ˜•