Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -Nithi-

tanthya πŸ˜ƒ Alas ! yet another verse from IPK's Bagavath Geeta πŸ˜Š

Long time since I commented on your thread !

But, I will definitely have to say, only you can be you competitor, like our hottie πŸ˜†

Your mature, insightful, unbiased posts make me watch those scenes again and again πŸ˜³

Hitting bull's eye every time is not possible but for you mushkil kaam bhi bohoth aasan hai πŸ‘ Please don't mind, if I don't comment every time πŸ˜³ it just means I cannot pen more beautifully and I am your echo πŸ˜›

ooo, Such  words tend to send Tanthya  on a tailspin ..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
 That  is right, I did wonder where did Nithi go off to.. but  am happy to see u again ..welcome back, My friendπŸ˜ƒ

Awww Thank You, Sweet Heart !!

I understand and I will not as long I can feel ur presence in my thread πŸ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: smileyhug7679

I completely agree with u 

I mentioned the same in another post 
Things mite change once he knows an her broken engagement then we will get the powerful  look of Arnav on Kushi

Can't wait for next week

Thank You, Smiley ..

So true..the smouldering looks will be coming back soon ...and voila.!! the week is here .πŸ˜ƒ
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tanthya

Binnyaaa πŸ€—

Congo-Shongo , bey ... I was thinking n thinking of sending u a  card... par got involved in the forum ..πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ ...

Don't tell me, I absly  missed u  [ in fact ..  So much was i thinking about u that I mistakenly began to ask about ur welfare and the  halchal of ur fiance  with another girl ,hinking she was u..such was my delusion ]  and ur incisive analysis and the counter points  that u used to bring out ..

I am uber delighted that u too watch IP..was missing some of the think tanks  and the convo we used to have about shows .. drop in frequently , sweety..πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks...😳😳... How did that poor girls react.. What fiance..πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

btw I am fine and so is he... we will officially be engaged in a few weeks.. It's too much work..πŸ˜†

So... more importantly how are you.. what have you been up to.. and Yes I am loving this show do you watch anything else though...I understand I loved to chat with you..they always forced me to think and see things from others perspectives... Good TimesπŸ˜›

Okay I just made your thread a chat thread..🀣❀️
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: taanu112

agree with u 101%!") though i did feel bad abt gettingno reaction frm arnav but he was probably soo full of his problems he couldnt think straight!πŸ˜†

Thank You, Taanu.. Yes, there exists other dimension's to   Arnav than just being a intense lover and the CV's are exploring and bringing his various  facets  into focus ..
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Binny1247

Thanks...😳😳... How did that poor girls react.. What fiance..πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

btw I am fine and so is he... we will officially be engaged in a few weeks.. It's too much work..πŸ˜†

So... more importantly how are you.. what have you been up to.. and Yes I am loving this show do you watch anything else though...I understand I loved to chat with you..they always forced me to think and see things from others perspectives... Good TimesπŸ˜›

Okay I just made your thread a chat thread..🀣❀️

Don't even Ask ... Such was my embarrassment , I could have painted  a whole mansion red out of my blushing 🀣😳..

So good to hear that .. One always get a tingly feeling when one hears that two individuals are going to unite in a beautiful bond ...πŸ€—

M fine, Love.. fully into  IP .. I do not watch anything other than this one..right now, I am off any serious drama which dishes out only negativity in the name of highlighting social evils ..

Also watching  ' necessary roughness '..when I remember ...otherwise..

what about u?? when does college start again..??

NP..  Chatting ke liye tho hum bahut hi phamous hain !! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†β€οΈπŸ€£
-Nithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

ooo, Such  words tend to send Tanthya  on a tailspin ..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
 That  is right, I did wonder where did Nithi go off to.. but  am happy to see u again ..welcome back, My friendπŸ˜ƒ

Awww Thank You, Sweet Heart !!

I understand and I will not as long I can feel ur presence in my thread πŸ˜ƒ

tail ? are you the snakewa kya ? πŸ˜† *just kidding*
thanks for the warm welcome πŸ€— from  tanthya  to Nithya πŸ˜†
From now on, you can bet on my presence being absent πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: FairyLiquidSoap

I guess we have all been deprived for so long of those special moments that the expectations went sky high especially in view of his reactions in the previous 2 episodes before last Friday;s. I do not know if it was bad editing/directing or just plain laziness to get through the scenes as fast as possible but there was definitely an emotional disconnect which kind of jarred and left one feeling a bit confused. I think that is why there were so many reactions to that scene of them facing each other after a long time. Let us wait and see as the plot thickens😊

I must compliment you on your indepth emotional analysis and writing of the various episodes which adds to  my viewing and reading pleasure all the more, You are gifted!

I think that we have fallen into the trap of thinking  them as only ARHI that when they deviate and show themselves as Arnav Singh Raizada or KKG , we tend  to dislike it ... as a thinking individual, his reaction was apt  might not have fulfilled ARHI'sts  but for Arnav Fans or the shows fans ..it seemed just right ..

Thank you very Much for the appreciation ..such responses just increase my ardor  for writing 😊
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Nithi-

tail ? are you the snakewa kya ? πŸ˜† *just kidding*
thanks for the warm welcome πŸ€— from  tanthya  to Nithya πŸ˜†
From now on, you can bet on my presence being absent πŸ˜†

Haan!!  snakewa hoon jo Arnav ke been main mesmerize ho ke sway karne lagthi hoon πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

The pleasure is undoubtedly mine πŸ€— .. Tanthya accepts and returns  it back to Nithya ..

How I would love it πŸ˜ƒ ..  I surely would love to see the tangible, physical manifestation in the form of  comments πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜†
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Don't even Ask ... Such was my embarrassment , I could have painted  a whole mansion red out of my blushing 🀣😳..

So good to hear that .. One always get a tingly feeling when one hears that two individuals are going to unite in a beautiful bond ...πŸ€—

M fine, Love.. fully into  IP .. I do not watch anything other than this one..right now, I am off any serious drama which dishes out only negativity in the name of highlighting social evils ..

Also watching  ' necessary roughness '..when I remember ...otherwise..

what about u?? when does college start again..??

NP..  Chatting ke liye tho hum bahut hi phamous hain !! 🀣

Thanks πŸ€—... Yeah it's going to be nice.. I am just ready to go on with it.. everyone already behaves as if we are engaged anyways...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Awww...Thanths.. An extra one for your embarrassment.. Loads of love..πŸ€—πŸ€— πŸ€—

That's good to hear.. but T no need to hint with me you can be open/blunt...πŸ˜† especially when I completely support you.. I am off those shows as well that emphasize reality and portray their perspective of what that may be... along with the never ending social issues.. actually I am obsessed with this and DEK at the moment Love Udayveer..☺️ have you ever seen it..

I have graduated.. so am now looking for a job and applying for masters in clinical psychology..

Oh and I know i remember your older threads..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by Binny1247 - 12 years ago
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Binny1247

Thanks πŸ€—... Yeah it's going to be nice.. I am just ready to go on with it.. everyone already behaves as if we are engaged anyways...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Awww...Thanths.. An extra one for your embarrassment.. Loads of love..πŸ€—πŸ€— πŸ€—

That's good to hear.. but T no need to hint with me you can be open/blunt...πŸ˜† especially when I completely support you.. I am off those shows as well that emphasize reality and portray their perspective of what that may be... along with the never ending social issues.. actually I am obsessed with this and DEK at the moment Love Udayveer..☺️ have you ever seen it..

I have graduated.. so am now looking for a job and applying for masters in clinical psychology..

Oh and I know i remember your older threads..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Guilty !! cos I too think of u as an engaged couple already !!πŸ˜›πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Pheww, Thats a relief..I did not want to break any   fragile heart ...I am hearing constantly about this DEK ... How is it ?? what is the theme and in which channel does it air ??

That's Great..Love.. I am sure u will land a good job and also accomplish ur goal ...πŸ‘πŸΌ..My Best wishes  to u !!..

**Grin** My fame never recedes πŸ˜†

Binny.. Have to finish evening chores and also time for IP is nearing...

It was  wonderful chatting to u.. hope to see u again soon..πŸ˜ƒ

Now, have to go.. Bye Hun ...TC

πŸ˜†