Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunshine25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: --Nargis--

No matter how much he wants her to be his..to forever lay claims on...right now, he knows that she is engaged to another guy...and somewhere he knows he has to make his heart accept that.   Hence the constant struggle between his heart and mind...with the MIND winning most of the times!!

I agree with you 100%.
Edited by Sunshine25 - 12 years ago
Sunshine25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiehardBarunFan

Just wait. He is going to  drool when she will be dancing.But still I dont think he should have drooled and rabba ved with her at that time.He was way too worried about how he is going face her family and also he felt guilty..
About loving ASR ?? Then I do too immensely ๐Ÿ˜ณ.But I guess my love is kind of different.I never have any complains against him ๐Ÿ˜†.Just like him the way he is.

Edited by Sunshine25 - 12 years ago
imp200020001 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This week episodes were the most boring episodes in the 6 month history of ipkknd.Okie we get it Arnav is sorry for breaking La's heart...but seriously let's get over with it now. He is practically mooning over La in friday's episode. I literally felt๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ก at his emotions.
moonlight99 thumbnail
I thought the episodes were really good this week. If the show was all about rabba ve then this show would flop. Last week there was intensity to every emotion. They showed a mature ASR breaking up and feeling for Lavanya. I thought the scene with ASR and Lavanya were really good and showed a different perspective to Arnav.