ASR is that compassion or something else?

TeleFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I must say I am abit perplexed with the last couple of episodes. Granted the man has started to feel thanks to Kushi.. But for a guy who did not acknowledge La existence properly till he realised he does not love her and should not get married.. He seems to be in a sea of emotions.. I expected him to be remorseful.. But when he saw kushi there was not the slightest hint of a spark.. I would have expected him to at least acknowledge her presence with a bit more warmth.
What are the cv's trying to show?
Mixed emtions here..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rima thumbnail
To him Khushi is another man's girl still. He feels for her which was evident when she broke down and went missing.
GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
LOL! I guess he is having second thoughts of leaving his EX gf lavanya ðŸ˜† ðŸ¤£ 

WorkerB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
I agree..Too much sugar isnt good for ASR or his character. Tone it down sweetheart
Achava11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GayuArnav

LOL! I guess he is having second thoughts of leaving his EX gf lavanya ðŸ˜† ðŸ¤£ 

😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† I too felt so..remember he said to LA in the beginning ..u don't need to..something on those lines and then stopped!😆 ðŸ˜† I am now sure that LA will be brought back!
smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
I think Arnav is in shock. His wimp of a GF is showing signs of a spine.

The love of his life (whom he does not want to love but does) is engaged to another man, and is sending him on his way to his engagement with his discarded GF with, WOW!, an engagement present!

Lucky ASR! The coils that he has woven around him...! The idiot!

SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i said the same thing in some other post
Shahu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
He's being TOO compassionate. Tone it down, ASR. It's not your style. I prefer you sadistic and staring at Khushi, and Khushi ONLY!
Sunshine25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeleFan

I must say I am abit perplexed with the last couple of episodes. Granted the man has started to feel thanks to Kushi.. But for a guy who did not acknowledge La existence properly till he realised he does not love her and should not get married.. He seems to be in a sea of emotions.. I expected him to be remorseful.. But when he saw kushi there was not the slightest hint of a spark.. I would have expected him to at least acknowledge her presence with a bit more warmth.
What are the cv's trying to show? 

Mixed emtions here..

I don't know what the cvs are doing to ASR character.   there was no spark between him and khushi. i expected him to be a effected by her presence. I didn't enjoy any of episodes this week at all. at least they could've gave us long and cute arhi scene today, we just have to wait and hope.
Edited by Sunshine25 - 12 years ago
Sunshine25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiehardBarunFan

I dont believe this.People have complains .SO many complains.

He is not only going to love her if he drools on her.Hint ?? If he loves her he will love her even if she doesnt look pretty.

I get your point if you love someone doesn't matter how they look. Its just he wasn't effected by her presence at all that's what is frustrating me but I think that is because there is to much going in his head with la and his feeling for khushi and what frustrating even more is the overdose of  shyam and mamiji  and that didn't help at all.
Edited by Sunshine25 - 12 years ago