Messages for PKYEK team: Till we meet again!!!

Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
My Dear PKYEKinas

I thought that somebody should make a Farewell thread for PKYEK. I requested my friends, they promised but haven't made the thread yet. May be they will convert Farewell thread into Season 4 Welcome thread.😆  Then I was reminded of a story that I read in childhood "Apna kaam swayam karo (do your work yourself)"😆. JK - my all friends are very sweet. 

I was thinking of making a thread where we all share Farewell messages for the team of the show we all loved. And then I read Aiyasha's messages and they were very good. So, I thought in continuation, we should make a sticky thread where all of us can post their dil ki baatein to the stars. And I promise that I will share it on Kish and Alina's FB pages.

I am not repeating the work that is already done. So, in my next comment, I will post the links to all party/ Farewell messages.

Then I will write my own messages. After that you are free to bombard your loved characters/ actors with your love❤️

Your friend

Ritzie Ringgghania

Edited by Ritzie - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritzie thumbnail
The most awaited Party🥳:

BBB posts
Nishi ki BBB😆

Some positive notes
Aiysha's positive vibes:

CARI's party blast and the talents:

Chakku's fun

Aiysha's journey with Abhiya

Nitz' heart calls:

Dikshi's sentiments

Sadaf is crying too

jklp is still trying😊

Syria is trying to bring them back too

Noori's sentiments:

Some frustrations (they are applaudable as they still stuck till the end😆)
Farah

Srishti

P.S. There are many more that I have missed. But please PM me if you need your thread to be added here.
Ritzie thumbnail
Senti messages hain toh tissue lekar baithna.😆

Abhay Raichand:❤️ He is my heart and the perfect love!!! Nobody in this world can match him not even Vivian himself (sorry Viv but I assume that's true😉). He will always be with me in my dreams!!!😍

Vivian D'Sena:⭐️ Thanks for bringing Abhay Raichand to life. Without you, Abhay Raichand wouldn't have been Abhay Raichand!!! I promise to give your next show a try!!!👏

Pia Dobriyal:🤔 Since beginning, I tried to relate to you Pia but never succeeded. I tried to relate you with Bella, but you were different. I tried to relate you to Catherine but I didn't know her much. So, finally, I called you a Question Bank and it was fun.😆

Sukriti Kandpal:👏 You have succeeded in portraying a character so different and may not be like you in many ways. I wish you all the best for your next show.😊

Kishwar Merchant/ Haseena:⭐️ You have been a star of fans' hearts as Haseena and as Kishwer. We have connected with you the most. You were always there with us as Abhay's mom and as a celebrity friend. Yes, you've connected with us as a friend and we love you for that.🤗 I will miss PKYEK and your updates and loving messages. I will definitely watch Bheja Fry 2.😊

Priya Chauhan: Why did you come so late in the show? You should have been there since beginning. Alina is not somebody I appreciate as a character but I definitely see your unshown potential. Thanks for being a celebrity friend.👏

Chand/ Haseena Raichand: A very Vampiric dad who guided his family for Vampire customs.👍🏼 We always missed when Chandeena disappeared from the screen. You will always be remembered as one of the modern parents of PKYEK. Naved, I haven't seen many of your shows but I am sure not show will go without noticing your excellent acting skills.

Siddanth Karnick: You always had a special place for me👍🏼. Your style, your acting, how you gel in a role, your intelligence, your positive and hilarious tweets, Sid's two liners. After Abhay, it was you who amazed me as a personality. I think I already miss everything about you.👍🏼

Misha Dobriyal/ Priya Wal:😈 The little evil human monster. Priya your portrayal of Misha was excellent. Somehow, I always loved Misha's pranks, fun loving personality and bubbly character. Though there are somethings kids should not follow you for, but you were entertaining always.🤪

Jeh Khurana:🥱 A character that was never very powerful but suddenly became powerful in the end. A character that never loved Pia but suddenly loved Pia in the end. Unfortunately, I was never able to develop a liking for Jeh.

Rithvik Dhanjani:⭐️ You are sweet, a talented actor and lovable. I do hope that Pavitra Rishta exploits your talents and you get the fame you deserve.

Vishal Gandhi:👏 A handsome hunk, a professional and very sweet. Thats how I saw you in Kabeer's role. Wish you all the best for your next show.

PKYEK team:👏👏 I may not be knowing all of you but I am so grateful to all of you. Without your hardwork or dedication, this show would never have been possible. You have created the most unique show of Indian TV industry and a show that fans will remember for years to come. Hope this team comes back together again and we get another gem.👏👏

PKYEK Forum 🤗

PKYEK Mods and Updaters🤗

Dont worry where there are only icons, I will put my detailed messages in a while.😆
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
👏Ritzie darling, thank you for taking initiative of making this post. I would have, but we have already discussed about that😆

My messages

Abhay Raichand😎
You are a hunk and the best character of the show. You rocked both as a Vampire and a human and clearly an epitome of love and sacrifice. You surely deserve the title uff Abhay uff. My love for you is endless and no one will ever take your place in our hearts. The best character in the history of Indian television, with all the specialties of a dukhiyaari bahu and doing BBB of others.😎

Piya Dobriyal/Jaiswal/Raichand😳
Well the girl was annoying sometimes, but at the end of the day she was a curious and adorable teenager madly in love with Abhay. I love her for that. Her character was pure and not ruined. She never felt anything for anyone except for Abhay. She was the other half of Abhiya, hence I love her.❤️

Chaandeena☺️
The hawtest couple in the show. Their love was divine and out of the world. Their ILUs, intense romance, hissing whispers, neck dance and elegance made me their forever pankha. Clearly the hottest and sexiest couple in PKYEK.☺️

Sid😎
Best male character after Abhay for me is Sid. His one funny liners, his jokes and the way he used to tease Chand, Abhay and Panchhi was amazing 🤣 His pyaar for his fangs was so delighting. The only Vampire in the show on whom the fangs actually suited. His interactions with Abhay were amazing and surely missed❤️

Maithali😈
My favouirte female character in the show. She was definitely a star. Her evilness and bitchiness was the USP of the show. Her obsessive love for Abhendera, her dark red lipstick and her nasheeli aankhein made her a sensuous and most hated yet loved Vamp😈

Dobriyals🤔
Except for Panchhi, I loved every Dobriyal. Arnab got on my nerves these days, but over all he was a good daddy, Madhu was the best mother because she accepted and loved Piya unconditionally. Misha was a star in the beginning and at the end. Beech mein her character got ruined but in the end, it was back on track. No comments on man-eater Panchhi though🤓

Kabir-Danish🤗
Two cutest siblings. Kabir was always a cutie and Danish made me his fan by his redemption and loyalty towards Raichands. Love the duo.❤️

Alinna-Trangad - T😃
Well all three were cute college going kids with a mixture of bitchiness in T, selflessness in Alinna and foolishness in Trangad. They made the college atmosphere look like a college atmosphere.😳

Jeh
I used to love his character, but the Cvs butchered it badly, so not his character's fan anymore. Just love my RD❤️

CWB😍
My eternal lob 🤣 His predictions on Abhiya and their future used to be amazing and hilarious. I wish he has appeared in the last epi to give his ashirwaad to them 🤣

The whole cast👏👍🏼
The best actors, the best people, the best crew. The most hardworking and dedicated lot. No celebrity interacts with his/her fans like Kisher, RD, PC, Vivian and lady VD did. Their dedication and hardwork was well visible. I love the whole cast and wish to see everyone together again.

Would just like to conclude with
"Hum hain rahi pyaar ke, phir milenge chalte chalte" I know it is filmy, but kya karoon 🤣
Edited by chakku - 12 years ago
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ritzie so sweet of u ...it is good to see link of both praise & frustation post 🤣...i given comment on both ..as i thanks every actor for performing so well but at same time script writer really need to put there brains 😛😆

what ever i will miss my frs most than pkyek as this forum was place we all met 😳
Ritzie thumbnail
@Chakku - Awesome messages. You poured your heart in those messages. 👏 

Itna pyaar dekhkar shayad unka jaane ka man hi na kare.😆

And yes, I do remember our discussion. That comment was not for you. Jiske liye tha, usse PM bhi kar chuki hoon😆
~Serendipity~ thumbnail
heyy ..
ritzie..nice post..:)
i'll miss every each character of dis show alot..from abhay to d cllge princi..😭😆..
when 2day it was 8:30..i rushed to starone..and started to cry..coz dere was no PKYEK..:(..
hope it returns or atleast VISU returns with an awesome show..
Ritzie thumbnail

Originally posted by: -rupa-

Ritzie so sweet of u ...it is good to see link of both praise & frustation post 🤣...i given comment on both ..as i thanks every actor for performing so well but at same time script writer really need to put there brains 😛😆

what ever i will miss my frs most than pkyek as this forum was place we all met 😳

Thanks Rupa. Arre chahe praise ho ya frustration, pyaar toh pyaar hai na.😆 Aur jin logon ne frustration threads banaye hain, woh bhi toh kitne bade fans hain - itna time nikala unhone PKYEK ke liye😆 
lavalina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
no farewell plzzz welcoming messages coz i and u all am sure want the show back so start preparing for a season 2
Ritzie thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Serendipity~

heyy ..
ritzie..nice post..:)
i'll miss every each character of dis show alot..from abhay to d cllge princi..😭😆..
when 2day it was 8:30..i rushed to starone..and started to cry..coz dere was no PKYEK..:(..
hope it returns or atleast VISU returns with an awesome show..

Thanks Serena. awww, yes it is quite senti. This is the reason everybody is trying to make fun posts though it is difficult. PKYEK was a great show and I dont think it will be easier to match this excellent combination of everything in near future.