I m not keen 4 Vivian's nxt serial(Bye bye PKYEK)

Posted: 12 years ago
Yes u read it right.I was madly in love wid PKYEK & evn now I love it but I m afraid 2 watch vivian's nxt show coz if I fall in lve wid tht show also I wont b able 2 tolerate same treatment wid tht new show also.So I m not keen 2 watch Vivu's new show.Why?

I always feel somewhere Vivah PDA affected PKYEK alongwid CV's weak script.Many ppl lost their interest whn instead of showing lead couple interview & giving article abt show media started showing us Vivah's stupid luv saga.Ppl always blame me tht I hate vahbz trust me I dont hate her coz she is dating vivu but coz her & vivian PDA ruined my fav show 2 such an extend tht now its ending.Now u all will say its CV's fault thn let me tell u tht Abhay's dead scene few days back was shot coz of vivah's engagement which further more ruin the show as Abhay as vampy was the only strong character left & I m damm sure evn if Vivian will make his comeback wid new show we'll get 2 c more abt his prsnal life & vahbz thn abt his new show or his new co-star & galti sai if he make his comeback wid vahbz tab toh I'll stay the hell away frm that show.

I guess its high time he shuld concentrate on his work & shuld maintain a balance b/w his prsnal & professional life coz he has not yet proved himself.Abhay Raichand made vivian & how much he try he'll never get another powerful role lke ABHAY RAICHAND

PS:I will miss PKYEK & Abhiya.Personally I lke Kishwer,sid,Priya C & RD only.They all were kind 2 their fans & yes I hate vahbz coz she never showed respect 2wards her viewers

NOTE:I hope if rumours of new vampy show is true thn atleast lead of tht show dont ruin it coz of their prsnal life coz vampire concept is very close 2 my heart & PKYEK never gave me intense,passionate & dark love story which I craved 4 but still PKYEK will always reside in my heart😳

All the bst 2 all the actors of PKYEK.I hope soon v get 2 c season 3😳
Edited by cuteshrishti - 12 years ago
Srish ...I wont blame u 4 this...Ok...I will watch his next show...as I dnt watch any othr show...More thn the show...I want my friends in tht show's forum..Including u...Its true...I never hated Vahbbiz...Even whn I read the first article abt them...I wholeheartedly supported them as I belive Love is nt planned...It happens...Bt whn it started affecting the show...n the leads Abhiya whom v love so much suffered ...I was disappointed...😭...After tht v never gt any Visu interview...whtever the reasons r...Bt the show suffered...n many people lost interest...iTS a fact...😭...The personal life articles acted against the show...n this is the result...

One advice 2 Mr Dsena , since hum bhi sach muh pe bol dete hai...jst like Vivian..."Maintain a distance between personal n real life...This is entertainment industry...Audience ki memory bahut kam hai...Jaldi bhool jati hai..😆..."

I will watch his next show n join the phorum too ...bt wont get attached 2 it...Its sure...😆

Kish,RD,Priya Chauhan...n Siddy boy r lovely people...😛...

Edited by zoozoo123 - 12 years ago
I totally respect ur point of view
but i dont blame vivian 4 the downfall of pkyek.And I am very eager 2 see wht cum up nxt frm him.
Pkyek lost its fans coz of season 2 nd it was totally CVS fault 2 think abt S 2
Pkyek has its loyal viwers and its mostly coz of abhay/vivian abhiya/visu
Vivian did full justice 2 Abhay Raichand hence i can say i am a fan of him.
ps just my opinion
😆 no offense but i dont think any producer is going to pair vabhiziz😡 & vivan together🤣🤣🤣  trust me
waise i dont like vabhiziz 🤢i stopped watching sbs becoz of the constant PDA .🤢🤢
Itna gussa maayi??🤣
See, we got to see so many ViVah interviews only because Vahbizz was the part of the same show as Vivian. But with Vivian and Vahbiz engaged in different shows, we won't get to see their angelic PDA in another show. So I will watch his next show only if there is no Vahbiz in that show.
And I guess Vivian just had some issues with Sukirti but he seemed comfortable with DD and Priya Chauhan. So maybe if he is paired with some other actress, then we might get their interviews together.
Originally posted by zoozoo123

Srish ...I wont blame u 4 this...Ok...I will watch his next show...as I dnt watch any othr show...More thn the show...I want my friends in tht show's forum..Including u...Its true...I never hated Vahbbiz...Even whn I read the first article abt them...I wholeheartedly supported them as I belive Love is nt planned...It happens...Bt whn it started affecting the show...n the leads Abhiya whom v love so much suffered ...I was disappointed...😭...After tht v never gt any Visu interview...whtever the reasons r...Bt the show suffered...n many people lost interest...iTS a fact...😭...The personal life articles acted against the show...n this is the result...

One advice 2 Mr Dsena , since hum bhi sach muh pe bol dete hai...jst like Vivian..."Maintain a distance between personal n real life...This is entertainment industry...Audience ki memory bahut kam hai...Jaldi bhool jati hai..😆..."

I will watch his next show n join the phorum too ...bt wont get attached 2 it...Its sure...😆

Kish,RD,Priya Chauhan...n Siddy boy r lovely people...😛...

U know whn ppl lose interset & get insane they jst leave.I know many here who left the forum not jst coz of CV's weak script but also coz of PDA & it hurts 2 c ur fav show getting ruined lke thisCryCry
Originally posted by harshiti4ever

I totally respect ur point of view
but i dont blame vivian 4 the downfall of pkyek.And I am very eager 2 see wht cum up nxt frm him.
Pkyek lost its fans coz of season 2 nd it was totally CVS fault 2 think abt S 2
Pkyek has its loyal viwers and its mostly coz of abhay/vivian abhiya/visu
Vivian did full justice 2 Abhay Raichand hence i can say i am a fan of him.
ps just my opinion
Trust me I tolerated PKYEK evn whn Season 2 killed me coz of Abhay nly I know tht no one can play Abhay Raichand as gud as vivu but I know many frnds of mine who left the show coz of bad script & evn coz they all were frustrated wid VIVAH articles.Sometime it does effect show coz thn viewers dont get 2 c wht they wnt 2.In season 1 v used 2 get more romantic scene b/w Abhiya but after Vivah v hardly got visu interview or romantic scene + I hope atleast in new show vivu give interview abt his show & wid his co-star rather thn abt vahbz or his prsnal life😳
Originally posted by lizzie1765

😆 no offense but i dont think any producer is going to pair vabhiziz😡 & vivan together🤣🤣🤣  trust me
waise i dont like vabhiziz 🤢i stopped watching sbs becoz of the constant PDA .🤢🤢
OH I hope ki no vahbz in another show😆😆
Originally posted by chakku

Itna gussa maayi??🤣
See, we got to see so many ViVah interviews only because Vahbizz was the part of the same show as Vivian. But with Vivian and Vahbiz engaged in different shows, we won't get to see their angelic PDA in another show. So I will watch his next show only if there is no Vahbiz in that show.
And I guess Vivian just had some issues with Sukirti but he seemed comfortable with DD and Priya Chauhan. So maybe if he is paired with some other actress, then we might get their interviews together.
double - like!😆
Originally posted by chakku

Itna gussa maayi??🤣
Oh I hope ki wahan vahbz na ho.Its not only abt problem b/w visu yaar but show k bhi articles kahan milte thai only vivah ki holiday,engagement,prank.Professionalism naam ki bhi koi chiz hoti hai apne career k liye apne prsnal issue ko side rakh k interview de sakte thai.Aaj cake khilane mai toh problem nhi huyi Visu ko.Vivah k interview,CV's ki bad script upar se star one channel le dooba PKYEK ko😡