Petition for Season 2 Plz do and FB page to Join

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I am seeing a lot my friends dumping 2 liters of tears on a bucket due to the show ending. Ok! Let's bring it back.Anyway! Before we start  this mission guys, you have to let them know this show was part of your life. You have to be a strong voice. You have be in together in this instead of being everywhere. You have to let them know you are serious about this. You have to let them know this was your favorite show. You have to let them why you watched this show? Those who want  a proper focus on Abhlya. You have to know these 2 are the primary reason why you watch this show? You have to let them know that because of Abhlya this show is such a big hit. You have to let them know their flaws. You have to let them know why season 2 was such a big disaster? Why trps declined? You have to let them know you do not any fillers? You have to let know they have to do more research on supernatural ? You have to let them know how immensely popular the show is? How it has become a huge success. You have to let them know the huge fan following of the show? You have to let them know Season 1 was the best.You have  to be outspoken, and loud on this matter. Come on guys ! U can do it.!🤗Your voice has to be unified.😳You have to let them know what you want? Why Abhiya are epic to you? What they did wrong? What could they improve.Post a word or two every day. u can do it😳You have to let them know the show is in high demands for Ekta to reconsider.😳

PLZ SIGN THIS! WE NEED MUCH AS SIGNATURE AS POSSIBLE. WE ARE DOWN. LAST TIME WE HAD 10 THOUSANDS SIGNATURE WITHIN 2 DAYS. COME ON GUYS🥳

https://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/pkyek2

SIGN THIS TOO

Plz sign this😳

if u guys have other links, and number u wanna share. plz do.! i had to make this because I miss Abhlya, and because i  could not see my friends being in all tears.

P.S. This time  u should not hold back on your opinion. Let them know where they went wrong? why many people left the show? Because they were irritated with no focus on the leads. They need know this time, the leads have to given a proper focus. Why many people are willing to bring the show back ? For their love for Abhlya🥱

FB Page to Join and promote 

Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lavalina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
am still crying rely miss them i want them back a season 2 plzzz
Petal_Pose thumbnail

Originally posted by: lavalina

am still crying rely miss them i want them back a season 2 plzzz

SIGN the petition above baby!😳

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Don't Worry Syria I Will Sign It. And I Will Go On Facebook Too. We Have To Bring It Back. It End Like This. ): I Love Abhiya So Much. ): And I HATE STAR ONE. CHANNEL Very Much. ):
Alisa0987 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Great inspiration I will sign..
xxAqeelahxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
will sign it 2 ... 
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for sharing this with us. Have signed it but so far its only 500 😭 We have to cross 10000 mark if we can hope for PKYEK2
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Done. And I added it to my FB too we want it back by hook or crook
Petal_Pose thumbnail
o come one people! u say u want it back. when the times comes for to sign ur name, u become lazy!😡😆
adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
signed! I hope they bring the show back and it should be as good as it was in season 1 and I dont want the season  2 disaster all over again