peaches thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Jessica is a very beautiful woman inside and out.  Even more important she is a confident and powerful woman now that is going to get things right. She is going to fight fire with fire.  This is reality.  Not the old Jassi looking the way she did and being pushed around be everyone.

Jessica always was beautiful and intelligent, she now has the confidence to rise above anyone else. This makes her powerful now which she wasn't before.

She is true to her values and her morals, otherwise she wouldn't be trying to get revange on behalf of her family.  She did all of this because he loves her family very much.  Just because she puts on some make up and changes her clothes does not mean she becomes a bad person or any less than the old Jassi.

In this world full of Malika's and Aryan's, they can only be tackled by someone like Jessica.

Don't hate on her.  It's not that easy to live in today's world looking like the way she did, I dare anyone on this forum to look like her for one day. You won't survive one day.

MORE POWER TO YOU JESSICA....MAKE EVERY WOMAN PROUD.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ejaz4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree, she has gotten more power, like she's not scared to face new troubes, plus she does everything with confidence, however, i hope Jessica teaches Malika a lesson, cause malika, is too stuck to Armaan, it's like let go off him, he dosen't love you.
jprasad thumbnail

I have to thoroughly disagree.  Jessica does not make every woman proud.  She chose revenge to get even.  If she was sensible, she would have just gone to Gulmohour to find out what was going on, but she didn't.  Where are her sanskars when she is staying with a stranger?  I don't relate to Jessica and her scheming to get another model fired to take her place cuz she can't do it on her own.  I don't care if the model is mean to her.  We work with plenty of mean people, doesn't mean you get them fired.  Her message is that if you are ugly you have no place in this world.  Ugly people gotta commit suicide cuz they won't be able to make it in this world. 🤢

loveneha_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: jprasad

I have to thoroughly disagree.  Jessica does not make every woman proud.  She chose revenge to get even.  If she was sensible, she would have just gone to Gulmohour to find out what was going on, but she didn't.  Where are her sanskars when she is staying with a stranger?  I don't relate to Jessica and her scheming to get another model fired to take her place cuz she can't do it on her own.  I don't care if the model is mean to her.  We work with plenty of mean people, doesn't mean you get them fired.  Her message is that if you are ugly you have no place in this world.  Ugly people gotta commit suicide cuz they won't be able to make it in this world. 🤢

totally agree with u Jprasad!!! she should have gone back and fought with armaan and other board of directors when she saw her parents with police on tv!
Jyoti_2006 thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveneha_r

totally agree with u Jprasad!!! she should have gone back and fought with armaan and other board of directors when she saw her parents with police on tv!

I second that...

I think at the time of her makeover she lost her brains.. She could have contacted her lawyers and with the help of Nandu when back to GM and cleared the mess.... How can she think of becoming  a model when her parents are getting harassed by police...GM  is the root of her problem..and she should get back to GM ASAP. 

Edited by Jassidevi - 19 years ago
Rumi thumbnail

Originally posted by: jprasad

i totally agree with you jp!to take revenge what she is doing? she is using Purab, knowing it very well that Purab loves her and she will never love him! this is really mean that she is quiet when Purab fires a model only for her.may be the model was mean, but jessica is more mean!she is just enjoying the firing of the model! 😡what is her difference with mallika? and to take revenge she is showing her skin here and there wearing revealing blouses always!huh! so thereby she is making her papaji proud!!!😡how can we be proud of such a woman?🤢

peaches thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

To all,  I have addressed all of your comments.

First of all, all the issues here are getting twisted. Please pay attention to the show. I don't think anyone does otherwise there wouldn't be such comments.

No, I don't think ugly people should commit suicide, but if they want to get anywhere in life they have to change their appearance to a bit more attractive than the way Jassi looked.  The only reason Arman hired her in the first place was because he did not want Pari. 

I don't make the rules of the world.  If you want to start the trend, go out and start looking like the way Jassi used to and change the world.....I dare you all.

The point I'm trying to make clear is that why do we discourage a woman who looks good and is out there making a name for herself in the world. Why do we prefer her to look unattractive.  I believe that only if someone looked like Jassi, they would prefer everyone to be like her.

Watch the show and pay attention....she is not using Parub, he presented her with the opportunity to become a model.  Another news flash to everyone......he fired his model not JESSICA. It's not Jessica's fault that he is madly in love with her. Parub needs to wake up and smell the coffee and realize that JESSICA  is in love with him but with Arman and he know is, but still he is helping her.

Correct me if I'm wrong again, didn't she tell him that she was going to keep her personal life out the picture and was living with him ONLY to become a model and that too not to make money or get fame, but only to go back to GM.  Lastly Parub is no stranger, if I'm not mistake she did conider him a friend and vice versa.

When she was Jassi people were ganging up on her, but now as Jessica she will be able to fight them better. She has power which she did not have before. She can go back to GM and take care of business. As Jassi they would walk all over her, who would believe her story? and who did? News Flash to everyone...... he parents don't even believe her, what do you expect from the media?

Talk about values, it works both ways. Where were Jassi's parents when she needed them? If I'm not mistaken she did come back, but her FATHER KICKED HER OUT!. What about a father's duty to trust her daughter. Bebe trusts her, but she can't do anything to help her. She even called the house, but her father was really to shoot her. What would you guys do? Billu made no attempt to even talk to his daughter to find out what the truth is.  What about his values and teachings?  I don't expect Jassi or Jessica to act the way she did and run away.

Sorry, my parents love me enough to have full trust in me now matter what the media says or any stranger for that matter. I don't know about you guys, but normal parents who love their kids don't kick them out of the house based on false rumors.

As far as values go, just because she is staying with Parub doesn't mean anything. I'm sorry if I'm not mistaken, they haven't even touch each other. What does sanskars have to do with residing in someone else's house? What age are we living in again? 

Why is everyone so harsh and dead set against blasting this character is beyond me. As far as I'm concern and most liberal and open minded individuals will agree is that JESSICA deserves the spot light she has achieved.

Part of what Jessica is doing is because this is a non fictional soap. I really don't want to debate on a directors point of view of entertaining the audience. Watch the show for what it is.

Everyone should just relax, the show hasn't even come to an end. JESSICA is and will in the end be a true winner.

Cheers!

mayankit thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Well said Peaches.

I think this is a quality we all indians have to back stab a person the moment they become famous (from a nobody). I think she is right in planning her revenge and then she told Purab to start with that she will only accept this contract if you do not ask me my past and he agreed to it. I am sure he reads the newspaper to know what is going on with her parents back home.  Though I am a die hard Purab fan but I also know that she will go with Armaan at the end. So ido not see how she is cheating on Purab or being mean to get her ways. Guys this is not ramrajya days wake up this is kalyug. No one has to be sweet here to get their way and their goals.

Edited by mayankit - 19 years ago
xoneha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ejaz4eva

I agree, she has gotten more power, like she's not scared to face new troubes, plus she does everything with confidence, however, i hope Jessica teaches Malika a lesson, cause malika, is too stuck to Armaan, it's like let go off him, he dosen't love you.

😆I agree. Malika needs to get a big slap or two..or three..or four..or five😛

mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well, this is just a show. and i agree that jassi doesnt make EVERY woman proud. altho, maybe she has something else creative in her mind to get back at them. altho it is wrong that she is making her family suffer for no reason. and especially make them suffer becuz of her, sine malika has that misunderstanding. and if  malika can't understand what armaan has in his heart for jassi, then i guess she is a very unsensitive woman. and she is the one who tries to win armaan back when she knows it will not happen becuz he is in love deeply. and if malika continues to do this, and armaan doesn't know, then he will really have to suffer about what he has done to jassi but not understanding malikas chaal. especially when it comes to power, jassi does have more power as a new supermodel, and she is famous now. altho, she isn't that famous as her old identity. do you think she would've made that much name being in GM, she took a step out of land, into the air of success. And her sucess will probably brign her to Gulmohar and find out the bottom of the truth to that scandal shes been caught in. I guess, her new confidence has given her new ways, especially to take revenge against malika soon.