Posted: 18 years ago
i'll be posting my part up soon.. 😊
soji_soji thumbnail
Thanks guys.... Good job
I am loving it πŸ‘ πŸ‘
DeepaliC thumbnail

This is my first time writing it so sorry if it's really bad. I'll try hard to make it as good as ramas and muinzaaa 😊 .also sorry about the spelling mistakes!

Episode 6

Ok so saloni goes back to her room she is thinking what could the surprise be. When all of a sudden she get a phone call and it's from shubra.

Shubra: saloni di! Mai shubra bol rahe ho
Saloni: shubra kaisi ho?
Shubra: mai tek ho aap kaisi hai?.. jeju kaisa hai πŸ˜‰ ?
Saloni: mai tek ho aur tumara jeeju bhi teek hai ( Saloni found herself smiling at the thought of nahar 😳 )
Shubra: didi aaj busy tho nai ho?
Saloni: nai tho.. kyo?
Shubra: mai soch rahi thi ka hum aaj shopping jaia?
Saloni: nai shubra aaj mere main nai karah.
Shubra: kyo didi aap kis ko yaad kare hai?( hiniting at nahar)
Saloni: shubra tum bhi na…

Ding dong πŸ˜† the door bell rang

Saloni: shubra ek minute door bell baj rahi hai.. mai dekti hu.
Saloni went down the hall.she didn't see tara or Bhabo anywhere and no one else was home so she went and opened the door. When she opened it there was a man standing with a rose in his hand. Aap saloni ho? The man asked. Ji mai saloni ho aap?.. yeah aap ka liya hai. Saloni looking all surprised mere liya? Kis na bhaja ho ga ? ( in her mind).. ok thanks and with saying that she closed the door. Saloni kept thinking who could it be. When she remembered shubra was still waiting on the phone. She ran upstairs to see if she was still on.
Saloni: shubra?
Shubra: didi aap kaha chalgay tha.. itni dhere lagati?..
Saloni: ek lrdka aya tha. Kisni mere liya rose baja.. kohn ho sacta hai?
Shubra: really! So cute.. didi jeju obviously!
Saloni: oh hia ( but in her mind thinking .. who mujhko kyon rose banjah gaye?)
Shubra: hello.. didi..
Saloni: no answer
Shurbra: didi….
Saloni: oh who shubra tum abi tak phone per ho
Shubra: didi aap ko kya ho raha hai..ha mai phone per heho. Lagta hai aap busy hai… kisi ki soch mai… mai phere sa phone karlugi..
Saloni: not even paying any attention. Ok bye shubra.. aapna kyla rakna.

Saloni started folding her cloths when she heard another knock on the door…

Saloni: tara bhabhi aur Bhabo kaha gaya.. and she went and opened the door. Once again it was the same guy with another rose in his hand.. saloni ( in her head) ye pheresa agaia (he;s here again)..

The guy: madam yeh aap ka liya hai..
Saloni: thank you

Saloni kept on wondering who the roses were from. she started to believe that shubra was right and that they were from nahar.. she didn't want to believe it but deep down inside she kinda wanted them to be from him. (aw!).. saloni started searching the house for tara and Bhabho.. saloni, kaha chalaga.. she went to see in the backyard and they were sitting there..
Saloni: aap log yaha hai!
Tara: sorry saloni humna soch tha ka tum ko malum hogo k hum yaha hai
Saloni: koi bat nahi hai
Bhabo: saloni aao mere pas bato .
Saloni went and sat with bhabo
Bhabo: tho.. humari nai bahui ko humara ghar kaisa laga..
Saloni: looking down bahut aacha hai..
Tara: teasing saloni . humara ghar ki bat kar rai ho right..
Saloni looking up and nodding..
Tara: maina socha tum nahar ka bara ma baath kar rahe the..
Saloni started to blush 😳
Bhabo: tum bhi na tara..
Just then the door bell rang again
Tara: uhh…Banvari zara dakna door pa kon hai..
Banvari: ji mamsaab
He left to see who was at the door
Banvari: saloni madam ka liya hai
Tara: saloni daka na kon hai
Saloni : ji, she knew it was the same guy with another rose. At this point she was getting abit mad.
Saloni: kisna aap ko bhaja hai?
The guy: ma tho serf dilvery wala who.
Saloni: ok thanks
Just then the phone rang it was nahar
Saloni: hello
Nahar: saloni kaisi ho?
Saloni: mai acchi ho aaap?,. aapka ser kaisa hai?
Nahar: teek hai. Kya ker rahe thi?
Saloni thinking that maybe she should ask him about the roses..
Saloni: kuch nai
Nahar wondering if saloni got the roses..
Nahar: umm mere ek dost tha wosan humara ghar ana tha.. voh aya kya? (just making up a excuse to see if she says anything about the roses)
Saloni: nahi voh nai aya… lakin..
Nahar lakin kya?..(thinking she may say something about the roses)
Saloni: lakin ek lardka aya tha wosan ek rose dea tha… mujha malum nai hai kisna bhaja.. .. saloni a little hesitant .. aapna bhaja?.. ( fulll of soo much hope that he'll say yes)
Nahar: laughing to himself.. nahi tho.. mai kuyn bhaju..
Saloni: she started to wonder who it was then.. .. she didn't say anything..
Nahar (in his mind).. mujha aisa nahi sathana chai usko.. mai kadho ka maina roses bhaja tha?… nahhh
Nahar: aaj ma thordha late araha ho..
Saloni: ok bye
Nahar : bye
Nahar couldn't wait to get home and see saloni's reaction when she saw the gift he bought her..
He had bought her a very nice locket it was silver and the locket was in a shape of a heart with little diamonds around it.

Ok so how will our sweet Nahar give saloni the gift? Is saloni starting to fall for Nahar?.. only the next writer will tell!

Edited by DeepaliC - 18 years ago
pink500 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
great job!! 😊 😊 Hope the next writer continues soon. it is really fun when you have a bunch of people writing cause you get to see so many styles of writing 😊 πŸ‘ πŸ‘
munizaaa thumbnail

ramas are u going to continue or do u want me to😊

That was soo good deepali πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘it didn't even seem like u were writing for the first time.πŸ˜› If u have problem with writing in hindi u can write it in English I m sure no one will mind.

Edited by munizaaa - 18 years ago
ramas thumbnail
muni i will do in few hours. My friend was sick so had to go to hospital for few hours.
Deepali good job. donot worry so much about hindi. actually it is fun to make out what you are writing. so keep it up.
   I also like readers to please give us comments which will give us some encouragment.
I am having lot of fun writing this. It is bit time consuming but it's okay.
      Thanks for the nice comments.
soji_soji thumbnail
Guys Great JOB!!!
Please keep it up πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›
ramas thumbnail

Episode 7

The door bell rang in Nahar's house. Saloni was getting slightly upset.
Tara: Saloni go and see who is at the door.
Saloni to herself : koi dusra gulab bhej raha hoga. Ye gulabo se aaj main tang aa gai.

She opens the door and sees Nahar. she ask him again are you feeling better now.

Nahar I am fine. Waise ye Lal saree mein aap bahut khoobsurat dikhti hai.

saloni to Nahar :aap wash kar lijiye. Mai chai leke aati hoon.

It is nice beautiful day and there is lots of breeze. So while Nahar is in washroom. Saloni puts down tray and opens windows of her room.

Suddenly something from the air goes in her eyes. Tears start rolling down. She is trying to get whatever from her eyes but couldn't. and also Nahar is in the washroom so she could not go and wash her eyes.
Nahar comes out and thinks that Saloni is crying and rubbing her eyes.

Nahar to saloni: Are bhai kya huva aap kyo ro rahi hal. Kya kisine kuch kaha?

Saloni : Nahi meri ankh mein kuch chala gaya to kafi chubhta hai.

Nahar let me see. Mai jara dekhu to kya hai. He touches her eye and tells her . aapki ankh me tinka  (small piece of  dry grass) gira hai. Mai ise abhi nikalta hoo. He tries to remove tinka with his finger and handkerchief but tinka doesnot come out . salonis feel lot of pain and her eye is bloody red and watery.

Nahar finaly puts his tongue in her eye and remove the tinka. Saloni is feeling his breath and wishes that he would stay close to her. Nahar is wishing lot more tinkas in Saloni's eye.

nahar : kya ab sub thik hai. aap ka tinka Nikal gaya.

Saloni : Shukriya. ye tinke ne meri jaan nikal di thi. pata nahi aap na aate to kya hota.

Nahar Are bhai shukriya kaisa. Ek dost ne apni dosti nibhai. Shukriya to mujhe aapko kahen chhiye. AApne din raat Jag kar mijhe thik kiya. Waise main aapko kuch dena chahta hoon. aap Inkar mat kijiega. Ek dost dusre dost ko kuch momemto dena chahta hai. aap dressing table ke pass bathiye. he gvies her this box. The box contains platinum heart locket with diamonds and matching earrings. with dangling hearts

Saloni sits by the dressing table opens the box.

Saloni: bahut khubsurat hai. Mere liye? Ye to kafi kimti lagta hai. mai ise kaise rakh sakti hoon.

Nahar : saloni dekho tohfo ki kimat dekhi nahi jaati. dene walo ki bhavna dekhi jati hai. waise ye to aapko rakhna padega . Nahi to mre dil toot jayega.

Saloni :thik hai  rakhti hoon. Thank you very much. it is awesome.

Nahar : chalo dekhe aap par kaise dikhte hai.
saloni put on earrings and tries to put locket. Then she looks at Nahar and ask him to put locket on her.
Nahar puts on locket. saloni is feeling his warm breath on her neck. Nahar is feeling her long beautiful hair on his face.

Nahar: ye necklace  aur   earrings aapki ye lal saree ke saath bahot suit kar raha hai. ab to aap aur   hi  khubsurat lag rahi ho. Jara samne se dekhu to.

Saloni gets up and faces Nahar . Nahar is looking at her and Saloni is looking at him. They have this cute eye contact.

Suddenly wind blows so hard that window behind Saloni
closes very hard and makes big noise. Saloni gets very scared and hugs Nahar real Hard.

back ground me radio play kar raha hai:

sanso ko sanso me gulne do jara ankho ko ankho se milne do jara  lamho ki gujarish hai pass aao na hum tum tum hum
continue next time

Edited by ramas - 18 years ago