Users

Frequent Posters

munizaaa thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Thanks ruby glad u liked it i ll try to continue soon
glamritz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey sorry to break into the wonderful story being written by Munizaa !

Actually i thot of a prediction ..
it's quite silly but nevertheless ..
The secret to the Secret room tht is ..

I was thinking what if the story turns out to be Like Paheli? Like it was also set in Rajasthan, SRK the ghost fell in love with a new-wedded wife (Rani) and watched her from far but then one day, disguised as his husband and loved her?? 😆 to the extent that Rani became pregnant with a ghost's baby !! 😆 that was one helluva movie .. unbelievable..

SO maybe a Ghost is inside the LOCKED ROOM. AND the GHOST is in love with Saloni. So u see now Nahar is angry at Saloni rite? So Nahar will one day leave the house for some business trip and also coz he wants a break to forget whatever hpnd abt Rewa etc..
but he'll still be angry at Saloni. So when Nahar is away on the trip, the ghost will disguise as Nahar and love Saloni and they'll be once again a happy family. Then One day, the real Nahar will return. And when the family finds out there are 2 Nahars, they will call for a priest. The priest will put a task before the 2 Nahars that whoever loves Saloni more will have to put himself in a bottle. So one Nahar vanishes and he goes inside the bottle and the priest locks him up. The family is shocked and the ghost Nahar is presumed gone forever. Now Saloni is very sad coz she knew that the ghost Nahar loved her very much. As she is crying herself to sleep that night, Nahar comes and tells Saloni that actually he is the ghost and he did some magic and captured the real Nahar inside the bottle. Saloni is estatic and really happy. And they live happily ever after.

And as you can see......
i am pretty much veryyyyy bored 😃
munizaaa thumbnail
hee hhee glamarous thats wonderful idea but i dont know how to write it down if u want u can write and continue after me 😆😆 If u can make this story make senseEdited by munizaaa - 18 years ago
shalini1323 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
GlAMourous has Gone mad!!!!!!!

YOU TURNED HIM INTO A GHOST !!!!

😆 😆   😆   😆   😆   😆
soji_soji thumbnail
Hey its great story ...
Keep it UP 👏
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
What's the title " Saat phere saloni's paheli "😆
ramas thumbnail

Episode 4

I am going to start from Saloni went to sleep very angry.
She got up in the morning thikning she will never talk to nahar again. She found blanket on her which she did not have on at night.
She is to herself . waise caring lagta hai. Itni thand hai aur blanket mujhe odha diya room was quite cold.    She saw Nahar sleeping on the sofa and looked uncomfortable. She got up and cover him up with blanket.Thinking about Nahar she went to take shower.

Nahar opened his eyes and didnot see saloni in the bed. he quickly called servants and ask them to prapare tea and breakfast. When Saloni came out from the bathroom she saw Nahar standing with a tray.
Nahar to Saloni : good morning
AAp kaisi hai.
Saloni good morning aap kaise hai.
Nahar thik hun Mujhe maaf kardo Ayinda aisi Mazak kabhi nahi karoonga.AApko roola diya .
saloni: koi baat nahi.
Nahar: Waisi aap aaj kafi khoobsurat lagati hai. Aap ke liye chai nasta hazir hai.
Then he held both his earlobs and said sorry again.

Saloni couldnot help but smile.
Nahar to saloni again : dekhiye aap haste huye kitni khoobsurat dikhti hai.Saloni stated laughing.

Saloni to Nahar Aap bhi wash karke aaiye mein chai banati hun.Hum sath mein chai lenge.

Nahar went to washroom Saloni started making tea. Nahar came out.

Nahar: aab hum zagda nahi karenge. kya hum dost ban sakte hai.

Then he extended his hand for handshake. They started hand shake. saloni felt that his hand was very warm. and asked him if he was okay. Suddenly he started shivering. Saloni felt his head it was real warm. she asked him to go bed and covered him with blanket. She started feeling guilty .

saloni to herself: ye maine kya kiya. maine to Nahar ko bimar kar diya. ye thik nahi huva.

She called Tara and bhabho to the room. Nahar had a temperature 103. Tara quickly went to call doctor.
Bhabho asked Saloni Kya hua.?
Saloni lied raat mein thoda bhukhar tha magar inhone mana kar diya kuch karne ke liye. or abhi jage hai wo.

Bhabho :saloni thik hai abhi colon water ke poche sir pe rakho isse bhukhar kum ho jayega
Saloni to herself ab mai phus gayi. aab kya hoga.
Bhabho got everything saloni started colon water poche on Nahar's forehead..

Nahar had forgotten pillow on the sopha bhabho noticed that and asked Saloni if evrthing was okay with them.

Saloni to bhabho sub kuch thik hai. Bhabho left room saying let me see what happened to the doctor. Nahar was very uncomfortable and was holding his head like he had lot of pain.

All this while Nahar was watching her and admiring her thinking she looks so beautiful and also she is very caring.waise dikhva tough hone ka karti hai magar tough nahi hai . itni paas baithi hai jee karta hai baaho mein leke chum loo. Pata nahi kya karegi.

saloni to Nahar kya sir me bahut dird ho raha hai. Nahar :nahi thoda thoda. sorry Maine aapko pareshan kar diya.

Saloni : nahi pareshani ki koi baat nahi hai . bas aap thik ho jaiye. Abhi abhi to humne dosti ki hai. to nibhani to hogi.

Nahar closes his eyes. Saloni is looking at him and thinking how cute he looks. She felt like she wanted to hug him and then thinking is she really falling for him.

Edited by ramas - 18 years ago
munizaaa thumbnail

ok i was going to continue but i m glad ramas did so i ll continue after her.

Episode 5

It?s like 5 am in the morning and the alarm is ringing

Nahar: mmmnnmmm?mm mumma sone do aj school ki chooti hai 😆 (coming back to his senses gets up so fast that he falls off the couch) runs to desperately close the alarm before Saloni wakes up. Then he glances at Saloni to make sure she is asleep. Then he goes and takes a shower comes out and gets ready as quietly as possible. Then sneakily gets out of the room. Slowly shutting the door behind him.

Nahar: (we see him talking on the phone) ha han 10 se 2 ke biche me. App address likhiye: 3566 Fakeville, purana bangla. Aur mujhe delivery sahi time ke upar chahiye warna tumhe tumhare paise nahi milen ge. Aur ye delivery srif Saloni nam ki larki ko milni chahiye. (he then smiles).

Nahar: (goes back in the room) Saloni is still asleep. He looks at his watch. (To himself) Itne jaldi 7 bhi baj gaye. Mera pas srif ek ghanta hai. 1 ghanta mere liye kafi nahi mujhe aur waqt chahiye hai. (then he get an idea) He grabs the alarm clock next to saloni and moves the alarm 1 hour back. (to himself) Ab thik hai.

He goes out of the house and goes to the bazaar and see?s this jewelry shop and goes in.

Nahar: App mujhe kuch aisa dikhaiye jise dekh kar meri bewi khush ho jaye.

Jeweller: Waise occasion kya hai. Agar app mujhe bata de to meri liye asani ho jaye gi.

Nahar: Kuch nahi mein to srif use shukriya karna chata tha kun ke jab mein bimar tha tab usne mera bohot khayal rakha

Jeweller: hmmm? I have got the perfect gift.

The next scene we see nahar getting back into the house from the back door and then sneakily going back into the room. The time now is 8:30.

We are back in Nahar?s room the alarm is ringing. This time its Saloni that gets up, seeing that it is already 9 she is totally shocked.

Saloni: Ajj to mar gaye itna late. Pata nahi Bhabhisa aur bhaiya kya soch rahe ho gay. Jahan tak mujhe yaad tha mein to alarm 8 baje ka rakha tha patani 9 baje kaise baj gya. (then she looks at Nahar who is sleeping like a baby) Ab inhe bhi utha na pare ga.

She goes up to him

Saloni: Nahar utho (he is still asleep) (she shakes him) Nahar (a bit louder)

Nahar: Stirs kya howa adhi raat ko kun utha rahi ho 😆 😆

Saloni: Adhi raat nahi adhi subha ho gai hai subha ke 9 bajehai.

Nahar: Gets up abruptly (he is in a night robe). Kya 9 baj gaye mujhe office ke liye der ho jaygi.

Saloni goes to take a bath and Nahar starts getting ready he opens the closet and takes out the clothes that he had stuffed in few hours ago. He gets ready again. Both Saloni and Nahar get ready and go down to breakfast.

Bhabho and Tara are sitting at the dinning table.

Tara: Kya baat hai bare hi jaldi uthe gaye. Lakta hai raat ko sone mein bohot zada hidere hogai hogi. 😉

Saloni: Nahi wo alarm clock nahi baji subha ko

Tara:Aoo ab nazhta kar lo aur Nahar tum jaldi office jao tumhare bhaisa ko tumse kuch kam tha. Aur waise tum jab aoo ge to humne tumhare liye koi surprise rakha hai. 😊 😃

Saloni: surprise kaisa surprise.

Tara: dont want to ruin it for u.

ok that's it for now stay tuned in to see what surprise nahar is planning for Saloni. And the surprise that the family has for the couple. Depali why dont u continue next 😛

Edited by munizaaa - 18 years ago
munizaaa thumbnail
Good job ramas loved ur last part it was so sweet
munizaaa thumbnail
Good job ramas loved ur last part it was so sweet 😛