No SOBTI in Text books! is it a new word!

UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
I am busy making , replying posts at India Forums n praising, drooling and Appreciating  Mr.Sobti!

Plus, simultaneously dictating Hindi words for dictatation for my SOn, who is having his mid term exam tomorrow,, I got damn busy over Barun smiling pics, that he satrted telling Mumma next word atleast thrice, n next word i told him ok write 

SOBTI

AND got busy with the replies again!

he said, "mumma there is no such word in this lesson"πŸ˜†

I was shocked! 

we r going crazy over this show and this couple, n what are w e getting??/

CV's ne paka diya, 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shobrakapooor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

xactly! d same thing hppens to me! when i simply turned my accounts text i saw d name varun! i was hardly lookin in dat nd thn i understood its juz varun nd nt our barun!!

poor kid mom is busy thinkin abt her fav actor lol! i hope ur kid doesnt write d name BARUN SOBTI in his xam lol!
-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
🀣🀣🀣...Zohaaa...aapka kya hogaaa??????πŸ˜†
Maoh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shobrakapooor

xactly! d same thing hppens to me! when i simply turned my accounts text i saw d name varun! i was hardly lookin in dat nd thn i understood its juz varun nd nt our barun!!

poor kid mom is busy thinkin abt her fav actor lol! i hope ur kid doesnt write d name BARUN SOBTI in his xam lol!

We celebrated the farewell this week and when i saw the cake there was the name varun.he is my batchmate...i started shouting "barun...wow".then everyone started staring at me as if i was hiding my boyfriend's name from them:)it was an embarassing moment
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
@ shobra and @Maoh,,, so it s b b b b b b , we all are going crazy!

shobrakapooor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maoh

We celebrated the farewell this week and when i saw the cake there was the name varun.he is my batchmate...i started shouting "barun...wow".then everyone started staring at me as if i was hiding my boyfriend's name from them:)it was an embarassing moment

oh so funny!!! varun nd barun both d names create a problem rite!!

another xperience frm my side. i was watchin tv suddenly an ad of birla sun life came! a guy nd a girl! d guy was crossin d road angrily nd a vehicle came nd was abt to hit d guy nd girl was shoutin VARUN nd me who was feelin sleepy heard barun nd i was like barun where where!!!  πŸ˜†πŸ˜† thnku god my mom was nt there at dat tym! otherwise she wouldve gave me a hard look to me!πŸ˜‰
shobrakapooor thumbnail

Originally posted by: community_drive

@ shobra and @Maoh,,, so it s b b b b b b , we all are going crazy!

zoha di nt crazy mad over him!
arshilover2977 thumbnail
bbb boyfriend
bbb barun lolz😳
anodaksgfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
lol...
poor kid!!!
hum toh gaye kaam se!!!

on second thots agar barun sobti dictionary me hota toh kya description hota!!πŸ˜‰
Maoh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shobrakapooor

oh so funny!!! varun nd barun both d names create a problem rite!!

another xperience frm my side. i was watchin tv suddenly an ad of birla sun life came! a guy nd a girl! d guy was crossin d road angrily nd a vehicle came nd was abt to hit d guy nd girl was shoutin VARUN nd me who was feelin sleepy heard barun nd i was like barun where where!!!  πŸ˜†πŸ˜† thnku god my mom was nt there at dat tym! otherwise she wouldve gave me a hard look to me!πŸ˜‰

I have seen that ad too...varun and barun sounds the same for meπŸ˜†