#Devils Den- A Tribute To The Antagonists!# - Page 25

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Hello guys, just caught up with all the 30 pages of discussion or should I say mocking πŸ˜† I'm not even going to comment on Piya's make-up lest I get banned or something πŸ˜†

Thanks so much for all the pictures, OMG he looked so darn hot here. My new desktop. 
-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 It was only a banner but look so expressive. It is my fav banner of dream wedding.

@Samana- That picture really is gorgous. What I love about Gorky's pictures are that they are natural and not posed pictures. 
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@Jyoti

Ok.. so v r not d only ones..crying here πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

But I will admit it.. after watching toady's epi.. I was happy that they did not get  all in all perfect epi..otherwise I wld hav been heart-broken today...so inspite of grand sets.. dance..etc..etc.. 
GHSP proved to b much better...😊 

@ Samana: 
Lovely take on d pic...

@Anjali: V dont hav to say anything.. GURTI onscreen prove it themselves...as to why r they so unique...
nisha_hc_bs_dd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Have seen this in MF ... our  Geet is in the poll and vamoires are leading for now !! I think multiple votes are not accepted !!

http://www.tellychakkar.com/poll/which-these-shows-will-you-miss-most
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: richa23

It was only a banner but look so expressive. It is my fav banner of dream wedding.

SBB... I guess showed the making of this banner too.. it was so nice...😳
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Maaneet and Gurti might not hv the perfect production house or perfect classy costumes or perfect grand wedding with actors dancing in their wedding ...but what they had was perfect chemistry ...perfect emotions...perfect feelings and a perfect love story 😳😳😳
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

All Devils ..a homework for weekend ..do fill up this thread with your views ...bas all need to reply to few queries 😳

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Samana:This was the scene from where we discovered MSK's bedroom eyes 😳

Ah, but of course! I guess it was the first time MSK got a little playful and cocky with Geet. Up until this point, he was scared, confused and taking it out in anger but here, he could see she was somehow vulnerable, forgot himself in all the fun they were having, and he felt like he could make his move.☺️

And the sad thing is that Maaneet had it all at first, The perfect PH, classy clothes AND the emotions and the love story etc. You know seeing the love that people like Gorky have for the show I really feel that somewhere along the line, something snapped to make the PH give up and it wasn't their new show. Reading their words, it doesn't sound like they neglected it. I mean, Gorky called it a "humbling experience" so I suspect something happened, either between the two PHs or with the channel that made most of the genius drain out of the GHSP team, starting with Noel and ending with the original set of CVs and designers. If the PH didn't care, why would they bring on Sundeep at the last minute, or the Vikram track? I think there was pressure coming from somewhere that made it impossible to work the way they wanted. Otherwise, I don't see why so many would have left around the same time...
-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 jyo good thread,i will do it tomorrow. Had a happy discussion about begani shadi. Mocking or whatever , needed one to forget some pain.Vampos entertained much.thanks to them ultimately chaged their blacks to white for nayi shuruat. LIFE OK. ki nayi shuruat.Dhokhebazzz SO  ke baad.GN buddys.
Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago