~*~Lets Share Our Geet Forum Expereinces Here~*~

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello All my Fellow Geetians, Maaneetians, Gurtians, Gurmeetians, Drashtians ,Devils, 3Idiots , Crazy Incredibles, Coffee Table buddies, hallabol buddies ,FF-OS writers , Symbolism queens ,B2B Fighters,videobies ,coolbies and rest of the Geet forum members

๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

I know our Geet hui sabse parayi has finally come to an end and right now all  fans must b feeling very nostalgic about it๐Ÿ˜ญ...but all good things one day come to an end and who knows mayb this end will result in a new beginning since we all are hoping and fighting for a season 2 as well ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ..

Having said that ,for now lets all remember that even though the show has ended but our association with each other in this forum will remain forever๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

The development team of Geet would like to wholeheartedly thank all GHSP members for always respecting the Moderation Team's decision and co-operating with all of us whenever there were issues in this forum๐Ÿ˜ณ...So a huge round of applause to all of you
 ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

I know the forum has gone through lots of ups and downs in the past related to various fights and ego-clashes between different fan grps..many times members were not happy with Development team's decisions..we had seen many happy as well as sad moments in the forum too...but every time Development Team has always tried their level best to do neutral judgement in the forum keeping in mind the larger interest of all the members here๐Ÿ˜Š...yes its not always possible to satisfy everyone๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ..but we still did try our level best to maintain the decorum of the forum...But still if members hv complaints against the Development team regarding any issue,I would like to apologise on behalf of my entire Development team๐Ÿ˜ณ..We (Myself,Ishaan,Noodles,Jaz and Gagan ) just hope we were not that bad in our job๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

Now I would like to ask you all to share your memorable experiences in this forum in few words and also answer the following set of questions ๐Ÿ˜ณ...
  • When and why you started watching this show...
  • When did u join the froum..
  • Your best moments and friends in this forum
  • Which is your most favourite phase in this show
  • Which is your most favourite scene in this show
  • Which is your most favourite Maaneet moment in this show
  • Your overall journey in this Geet forum
  • Your Views on Geet Development team and their moderation..(we r not expecting any praises here..but plss don't throw joota-chappals either๐Ÿ˜†..ok kidding๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†)

One request...please no fights or arguments in this thread๐Ÿ˜ณ..I want all members to participate in this thread and share their experiences in this forum...

And now some important news for you all..

1)A good news for all Fanfic and OS writers ..From today onwards your FFs or OS will not be shifted in FF forum and u all can continue it here in Geet forum only after 15 pages ...Since the show has ended and so there might not be too many discussion posts ,so we have taken this decision of not shifting the FFs/OS ๐Ÿ˜ณ..(Thanks to Jaz and Muskaan for this idea ๐Ÿ‘)

2)We can continue episode discussions in the forum from next week onwards starting from the 1st Episode of Geet ..Everyday a member can open a  post writing a short summary of an episode starting from episode 1 and that can be put up in the sticky like a episode update and then the entire forum can hv discussion posts on that particular episode ๐Ÿ˜ณ..This way forum can be kept active with regular discussions ..(Thanks to Jaz for the idea)

3)Apart from episode discussions per day ,other hallabol posts regarding season 2 fights and all will also be there as usual ๐Ÿ˜ณ...

So hopefully even after the show ended ,we can try and keep our forum as much as active as before ..right ?? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

So now all start solving the above question set which we have prepared for u all ..haan ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoNeLy..GaL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Jyo Di I Still Cnt Believe Geet Ended ...
We Will Bring Our Show Back I'm A Part Of This Halla Bol ...We Will Be Active After My Exams ...And I Love The Idea For Keeping The Forum Active

When and why you started watching this show...
I Started Watching Geet From Kurban Hua Sequences Honestly Speaking I Hv Never Watched Any Serial ... I'm Nt A Serial Type Person But Geet Had Turn Me On ...

When did u join the froum..
I Joined On 27th AugustI Was Surfing For Maaneet Pic And I Cum Across And Made A Account First I Didn't Had Any Idea Abt This Forum But Nw I'm So Addicted To This Forum ...

Your best moments and friends in this forum
Lol Abt The Best Moment Was Wen Vijay Sir Ranking Thread We Maaneetians Geetians Show Our Power ...And My Frnds I Hv Loads Dnt Wanna Mention The Name Coz They Knw Who They Are ...But Seriously All Are My Best Frnds Here ...

Which is your most favourite phase in this show
From Office To Outhouse Was Awesomist Phase Coz There Relation Developed From Tht Change ...

Which is your most favourite scene in this show
I Dnt Hv Any Specific Each And Every Scene Are My Close To My Heart ...
I Would Love To Share My Saddest Scene Was The Miscarriage Still If I Watch That Again I Would Cry The Same Way How Would I Cry For The First Time

Which is your most favourite Maaneet moment in this show
No Specific Scene ...

Your Views on Geet Development team and their moderation..
Just Wanna Say That The Hv Done Justice To Their Work And Did Alot For Geet Forum Peace And Still We Are Here Just Coz Of Jyo Di ...We Love U Di And Respect U Alot ...

A Big Thank To Each And Every Member Of This Forum They Hv Share Alot Of Love...Still We Fans Have To Show Our Power And Bring A Season2...
Edited by LoNeLy..GaL - 12 years ago
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi My Dear GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS

Umm Actually to be honest I myself don't have an exact answer to these questions yaar...I mean I had come Home Bangalore for My Study leave during April 2010 so I have watched from Episode 1 5th April 2010 but then in May 2010, I had to go back to London to give My Final Exams and I returned to Bangalore in June 2010...I don't know Why I started watching this show but all I know is Beloved Inspirational Magical Divine Beautiful Unique Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET entered as a show in My Life BUT now Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS have become My Life Heart Soul Love Happiness Peace Hope Positivity Dreams Reality Everything and Now I will cherish all these beautiful magical most special memories forever...Like My Dear GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS, i'm also missing Our Beloved GHSP MAANEET very much but still GHSP MAANEET GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS will always hold a special place in My Life Heart soul forever which nobody can replace...

• Actually I opened India-Forums Account end of 2008 bcuz I was just browsing and I wished to watch India Tv shows online while I was abroad and I came across India-Forums, so i quickly created my account...Eventhough I created India-Forums account in 2008 but still I rarely visited India-Forums until Our Geet hui sabse parayi Started...Even when Geet hui sabse parayi started, I used to be a silent reader until october 2010 but since I have become an active member in october 2010, there was no looking back lol!...Since then I'm literally living here 24x7!...Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET MAANEETIANS' paradise awww wowww I will always truly cherish all the golden moments I have lived here with Our Divine GHSP MAANEET and My Lovely GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS...

• Umm In real life i'm introvert yaar so initially i was not sure about how and whom to make friends and also i had never made online friends before Geet hui sabse parayi forum...Now everything has changed I mean now the fact is that now My Lovely GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS r the most sweetest best friends I have ever made in life n V will be friends family forever...My First Lovely Friends on GHSP forum belong To Beautiful Crazy Incredibles' Group but slowly I started making so many New Dear Friends GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS, so Now for me Every GHSPIAN MAANEETIAN is My Lovely Dear Friend Family and V GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS together have always cherished Our GHSP MAANEET' maahi moments in GHSP MAANEET paradise...

Best moments...It is very difficult to choose best moment in the forum bcuz throughout in this beautiful journery, there were many ups and downs in GHSP and also GHSP forum but still I have always seen felt like every moment has made me understand myself life and others in a better way bcuz GHSP MAANEET GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS have always showed me a new different aspect of life relationships feelings which I will cherish forever...GHSP MAANEET GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS' GHSP forum, everything has been a roller-coaster ride for me where V all together have had the most happiest peaceful fun positive crazy times together as well as V together have gone through the worst most painful times but Wat I really Love and Admire about GHSP MAANEET forum is that during both ups and downs, V GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS have tried Our Best and also succeeded in being One Big Family of GHSP MAANEET GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS A Very Happy Positive Peaceful Fun-loving Strong United Family of GHSP MAANEET GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS...

Which is your most favourite phase in this show
    Which is your most favourite scene in this show
  • Umm I will not be able to answer these three questions bcuz All Episodes All Golden Evergreen Inspirational Beautiful Magical Divine Unique moments in Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET' maahi moments, every moment of GHSP is very close to My Heart Soul...I agree V have seen a lot of highs and lows in GHSP but still V always have loved admired n supported Our GHSP always during all ups and downs, and V will continue to do so in the future afterall V will Surely get back Season 2 GHSP!...V will show it to everyone that Our GHSP MAANEET n V GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS make miracles happen and also Dreams do come true for sure if V believe In Ourselves Our Dreams n if V give Our 100% which I'm sure V all r giving and will continue to do so!...

• It has been really great very emotional beautiful magical memorable special which I will cherish ever and forever...

• Your Views on Geet Development team and their moderation..(we r not expecting any praises here..but plss don't throw joota-chappals either๐Ÿ˜†..ok kidding๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
  • Arre yaar GHSP Development Team has been really great...I'm very honest and true...Thank u so much and Love you all for always Trying your Best and also Succeeding In keeping Our GHSP Forum Our GHSP MAANEET GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS' paradise always a happy loving caring sharing positive peaceful clean strong united family friends...Kudos to all yaar...I know it might have been very difficult for u all to handle everything yaar but u all have really done a praiseworthy job!...Keep up the fab work...No one will throw joothis lol...From My side, U all have only My Hugs Love Praises Best Wishes...Thank u all and Love u all...

Save and Dedication to Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS...

Our Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET n V GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS were destined to meet to be together forever and cherish each and every Geet thui sabse parayi MAANEET' maahi dreamy divine beautiful moment in Our MAANEET paradise...

Please Continue Geet hui sabse parayi Please bring Geet hui sabse parayi Season 2 with Drashti Gurmeet as Geet Maan as leads...Our 'Geet hui sabse parayi' MAANEET' is the most heart-touching soul-touching most precious inspirational divine sacred dreamy beautiful royal musical fairytale romantic passionate breathtaking bestest special unique journey truly an eternal saga which has taken all GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS to GHSP MAANEET paradise since GHSP MAANEET have come into our lives as angel sunshine fragrance rainbow and changed our lives forever. GHSP is not just a show but has bcum Our Lives Breath Heart Heartbeat Soul Happiness Peace Everything...Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS have made these 1 year 9 months as the best most beautiful blissful peaceful colourful hopeful positive phase in my life...Thank u n love u all so much...Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET will always be the closest to My Life Heart Soul ...MAANEET r perfect best couple ever and forever and r an epitome of divine unconditional selfless immense care love, respect, admiration, trust, understanding, pride, worship, truth, justice, hope, faith, positivity, happiness, peace, colours, fragrance, dreams, dreams becoming reality. Love, respect, admire worship GHSP MAANEET truly n deeply to infinity n even beyond...

Gurmeet and Drashti truly king and queen of expressions best actor n best actress ever n forever have made MAANEET real for us with their magical beautiful out of this world performances. Nobody can do full justice to MAANEET like Drashti Gurmeet...Hats off to the entire team of Geet hui sabse parayi for gifting us Our Precious GHSP MAANEET the most beautiful magical gift ever and forever...I fall short of words to express how thankful and how much I love the entire team of Geet hui sabse parayi for their excellent outstanding out of this world dedication passion professionalism hardwork they have put in to gift Our Divine GHSP MAANEET...

V True Loyal Strong Determined Positive United GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS r trying our best to Save Our Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET, so hopefully The Channel understands that even they have business benefit bcuz of our emotional attachment. Please Continue Geet hui sabse parayi Please bring Geet hui sabse parayi Season 2 with Drashti Gurmeet as Geet Maan MAANEET as leads...V GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS together will remain Strong United Positive Determined Loyal True GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS ever n forever n Try Our Best to Save Our GHSP MAANEET Bring Season 2 of GHSP... V all r surely missing Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS very much but still Our GHSP MAANEET GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS will always occupy very special most special place in Our Life Heart Soul which no one can replace... All the best Drashti Gurmeet and the Entire team of Geet hui sabse parayi for ur future... Hope Geet hui sabse parayi Continues V will get Season 2 of Geet hui sabse parayi soon...Let's Try n Hope for the best for Our Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET and thus Ourselves GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS bcuz Our GHSP MAANEET r literally Our Lives...

Our Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET' is an eternal saga which has no end...Maan ki Geet aur Geet ka Maan forever...GHSP MAANEET' maahi forever...Long live Our GHSP MAANEET' maahi Our Life Heart Soul. Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET' maahi Drashti Gurmeet GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS r the bestest of the best so truly deserve the bestest of the best... Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET' maahi forever...We are Proud to be True Loyal Strong Determined Positive Happy Peaceful United GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS ever and forever...Proud to be GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS ever n forever...

If anyone is interested, plz check this...Save &Dedication Post...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2359067

Save&Dedication to Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS

I have tried my best to keep this post of mine short bcuz usually I'm used to writing long posts yaar bcuz when It comes to Our Beloved Divine Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET' maahi and Lovely GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS, i can go on and on forever!...Sorry for All My Long posts and Thank u all and Love u all for always reading My Long Posts and for all Your Love...

Lots of love hugs best wishes...

Spandana KS...

Proud to be Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET' lover admirer worshipper ever and forever...

Proud to be GHSPIAN MAANEETIAN ever n forever...
    Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago

I started watching this show August, last year when I was in Bangladesh for summer. When I went to my Mama's (maternal uncle) house, my cousin and my aunt was watching a show. I recognised the leads as I saw my mum watching it sometimes in the day when I didn't have college or I returned home early. So I sat down and watched with them as I had nothing better to do. Around this time, the office nok-jhok was going on and they were resisting each other. Pari was also introduced and on my birthday (I missed the episode but watched the repeat) it was the kehna hi kya seq <3 even though the actors didn't appeal to me first (GC was far too skinny then and his hair cut was weird LOL but now I love him) I slowly fell for them. I was devastated when I had to go to my Grandma's house because of SO's poor reach it didn't telecast there (jus imagine watching the 'mein pregnant hoon' precap and then having to miss it o_o...hard, I know. However when I returned to England I caught up with all the episodes. 

When did u join the forum..

I started stalking around March (heard of I-F on Geet FB page) because of the LU and then posted in April because of all the discussion in Devils Den. The super sonic speed was intimidating but I dared to post, and they've kept me hooked to this forum ever since. 

Do I even need to answer this?! DEEEVVVIIILLLSSS!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS sooo much and if I-F deleted my o's add another 10 onto there ๐Ÿ˜† The Devils are my family and the den is my second home. They always know how to cheer you up after a bad episode or day and they always analyse the episode fairly and give constructive criticism . No one there are super crazy fanatics, and they're all so loving. Not to mention they have a great sense of humour and give my tummy aches from making me laugh so hard. 

Which is your most favourite phase in this show

Uhh...this is hard because all are (minus circus). I loved the HP track because of the strenght and will power Geet portrayed, when she didn't give the papers to Maan or when she rebelled against her family. The office track because of the cute nok-jhoks and how they gradually fell in love, they were the golden moments. The Bankruptcy because Maaneet really matured as a couple and the first few episodes of ML track because it showed Geet's love for Maan and her determination as a wife and a woman. 

Which is your most favourite scene in this show

Don't have one really, love all the moments! But I just love KH seq, I can watch it 10 times a day if I want <3 The opening lake scene, all song seq's with just the two of them, tent confession, Geet confronting Maan about pregnancy (when she locks him in a room), all the office scenes and all ADI-MAAN scenes, they're so cuteee!

Which is your most favourite Maaneet moment in this show

The above kinda explains it...and I'm to lazy to type ๐Ÿ˜†

Your overall journey in this Geet forum

Read the above ๐Ÿ˜† (answer 2+3)

Your Views on Geet Development team and their moderation..(we r not expecting any praises here..but plss don't throw joota-chappals either๐Ÿ˜†..ok kidding๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†)

2 words: YOU ROCK! honestly speaking, you guys are the best mods out there. You've always tried your hardest to keep the forum an enjoyable place to be, with healthy debates and discussions. 

Edited by Boogleton.Schiz - 12 years ago
    starchase thumbnail
    Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
    I actually saw the first epi on TV while out of boredom of flipping through channels, I was like ooohhh this looks interested, after looking at brij's kaali kalli akhein ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† then i got jooked on DD's fab acting and GC's killer looks and acting a MSK

When did u join the froum..

I joined this forum, after the 3rd epi had aired, so i have been here since the ancient times๐Ÿคฃ

The maaneet paradise, OMG had a roller coaster time there with all the pagals, OMG i have madeee sooo maanyyy friends here, with whom some now im in contact with each and day and even have met one :)

Which is your most favourite phase in this show

The outhouse sequence, i think i have watched that like atlleast over 100 times๐Ÿ˜†favourite Maaneet moment in this show

haiii allah that is hard๐Ÿ˜† hmmm seriously i pass this question as all moments are my fav's.

Your overall journey in this Geet forum

This has been a fabbb part of my life which i wont ever forget ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Your Views on Geet Development team and their moderation.

Geet DT has been fabbb, The moderation has been fab i think, but if more gurti topics where left open for longer then that would have been great๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰  but i totally understand why they had to be closed ๐Ÿ˜† so overall u have been fab :) xEdited by salma434 - 12 years ago
    raspberrytorte thumbnail
    Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
    Last epi still not aired where me lives ๐Ÿ˜ƒ So I'm still okayish - not so good though! cos' i know its ending ๐Ÿ˜ญ Well.. I didn't really have any experience here which is shareable (ooh i just made up a word!) , but I'd like to say that everyone here is lovely โญ๏ธ
    kirti_fiji thumbnail
    Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
    still giving speeches now thats something we wont miss here๐Ÿคฃ
      i started watching this show while i was in uk after my phd break in april 2010, i was channel surfing and i saw this girl in yellow on a swing and i stopped changing channels and wanted to learn more about this show
      i joined the india forum way back in 2007 to follow an ekta show (i know i was young back then), but i remember joining as a silent reader in august and then i made my first comment on 7th september (just checked my posts to get the exact date๐Ÿ˜‰) and it was about geet confessing about her pregy to maan at the demello scene๐Ÿ˜›
      best moments are the count downs and making friends at the cd thread, and then fighting for first post at tanus๐Ÿ˜† and then blindly following friends around the gf and also outside the gf and there is the B2B
      oye (from brij)๐Ÿคฃ
      so many but what comes to mind is comedy scene esp the one in the outhouse where geet in under the table๐Ÿคฃ
      the darga scene๐Ÿ˜
      wont even change a since post or day ever
    • Your Views on Geet Development team and their moderation..(we r not expecting any praises here..but plss don't throw joota-chappals either๐Ÿ˜†..ok kidding๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†)
      mods did a good job with shutting down some threads that created problems and also threads not related to ghsp (i know i did create some threads not related to ghsp๐Ÿ˜†) and jyotis note is a  saga which is the best read ever๐Ÿคฃ

raspberrytorte thumbnail
    Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
    Ooopps double post :OOEdited by -Noorii- - 12 years ago
    pop77 thumbnail
    Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
    Finally Geet hui sabse parayi..I hope we can see friends everyday..
    I start Geet when Dev dump her in Airport..
    My best part is Office..until they got married..
    I am in halabol for season 2...
    -Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
    Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I started to watch it from May 2010 ๐Ÿ˜› I Was a great fan of GC after watching ramayan..well not many people know that๐Ÿ˜† then yeah about geet i got to know from my Cousin that GC is on Starone show ๐Ÿ˜ฒthen i Googled it and watched all the episodes in one day ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Hmm I Still dont exactly remember why i  joined in 2009 i think to join in GCs Fan Club or something after then one day i was looking for a way to understand what was happening in geet since i don't understand hindi i found tanus Update ๐Ÿ˜› then i found our im already a member of this forum ๐Ÿ˜†but my first Post to till now  Is on Geet forum ๐Ÿ˜ƒ(my first post is Maaneet rain hug pic on 12th July and the topic got Closed  ๐Ÿ˜†)

Ohh My Countdown buddies who i met first and fighting to post first on tanus  post ๐Ÿ˜†and our CD Boss and her Rules ๐Ÿ˜†and my B2B family which is my 2nd home now๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›and Fights over MSK ๐Ÿ˜† the most memorbale Moment was we all mistakenly posted on Bollywood ranking thread instead of CM thread ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†&edited the comment saying we love SRK,AB ๐Ÿ˜†and got a famous name call Blind Miceys ๐Ÿ˜†

I Loved everything except AA &Circus ๐Ÿ˜ณwell my all time fav is Maaneet office track..i enjoyed every single thing in it and the out house track๐Ÿ˜

Come-on One fav scene from 470 Episodes ๐Ÿค” hard ๐Ÿค”but i always loved to watch Manali scene where maans says Maankigeet ๐Ÿ˜

its so hard ๐Ÿ˜ณi loved maaneet marriage and Surprise visit by Daarji ๐Ÿ˜ณand the whole scene ๐Ÿ˜›and I always wanted BSK so yeah i loved the ending where for the first time  i cried for a fictional :(

Wonderful Journey..Geet gave me amazing friends,family and beautiful memories which i will cherish for my life time... 

• Your Views on Geet Development team and their moderation...

Jyo U are going to be the Season 2 mod too then how can u expect me to tell the genuine answer ๐Ÿ˜† But in a Serious Note You Guys Rock..I Salute u Guys ๐Ÿ‘Best friendly moderators ever ๐Ÿ‘*Trust me from bottom of my heart*
    Edited by --Thush-- - 12 years ago