Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ralphseattle thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I want to hear Khushi's dialogues but can not bear anjali anymore.  
Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What annoys me is her ability to cry at everything.. seriously lady, (wo)man up! 
bidyabati thumbnail
 only arhi scene r worth watching
.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I wish I watched it on net, but I am on tv set and that's what annoys me a lot. Seriously girl, go get a life!
arshiyana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Me too waiting until 11pm for the IPKKND was wasted...😡...
forward...forward..😈..and end of episode...arshi secene...wanted more..but it was not enough...but still enough to try sleep...😍actually in australia it is nearly 11pm when in india 8pm...
geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i do the same but i think her freak out today was kinda imp. i think she is super sad for khushi bec her engagement/marriage was broken as well... i think that is y she is so nuts abt shyam and her marriage bec she had already been though a broken relationship... 
prietyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
me too...and on top of it i keep getting impatient as half of the episode is consumed by her dialogues which are usually so slow in pace that u loose track of what she actually means...they cud have utilized that time to show some arhi eye lock at least...
testing9 thumbnail
me too..hope the cvs..change her into a stronger woman with clear goals in life soon instead of the ancient pati parmeshwar avtar she is taking now...that sacchraine sweetness acting is geting indigestable now..aargh
SavyDobrev thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
errr yaa :P I've fast forwarded the last two episodes. Ijust saw the ArHi scenes together and thats it . awkward.