Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mesocool thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
hey real guuuuuud job 👏 but health cums first ....
so hope u recover sooooon nd ya
puhleees cont......

take care 😊 😊 😊
sanjana
ranv_rules thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
thnxx 4 the reviews here's the next part .sorry 4 being so late but my health wasn't good. since i am much better now, i am posting the next part:

PART 5

a music concert was being held at a famous mall in bangaloreand the artist was none other than YUVRAJ DEV, son of the famous or can we say the infamous politician - YASHWANT DEV.tha concert ended with bon jovi's it's my life and the artist was surrounded by reporters who wanted an interview with him or by fans who wanted to see their favourite singer. the secretary-cum-event manager-cum-friend of yuvraj a.k.a siddharth told that yuvraj will answer a few questions only as he has to go to attend an old friend's wedding in goa.

Journalist:Mr. Yuvraj Dev what are your comments on this concert?

Yuvraj: this tour is very special 4 me as i receive a lot of fan mails from this city and this is my last performance before i release my ist album.

J:how do you feel about your increasing fan following specially amongst the fairer sex?

Y:it feels great. any form of appreciation from the fans is an indication of your hardwork being successful.

J:a personal question Mr. Dev, are you seeing anyone currently? though i know this may break several hearts.

Y:(laughing)no. none of the hearts need to break . i am not seeing anyone right now ,(now a bit sadly)though i have had no girlfriend since i was in maurya i.e. my school.

J: iam extremely sorry if my question has upset you.one more question about your dad. it is known to all that you do not like your dad at all, why so?

Y: my dad the famous politician -Mr. Yashwant Dev spoilt my life. he distanced me from my mother and and (thinking)...i must leave now.

J: any problem Mr. Dev ?you did not complete your sentence.

Sid:no there is no problem just a few old memories and by the way we are getting late. we must leave now . chalo yuvi.
saying this they both get inside the car and drive off.

sid: yuvi tum ashi kje baare mein soch rahe the naa?
Yuvi: ha dude , mein us psycho ko bhula nahi sakta. she was ,is and will remain an integral part of my life.
Sid:par tum phir bhi nahi manoge ki tumusse pyaar karte ho.
Y: relax dude, tum kin baaton ko lekar beth gaye.Edited by ranv_rules - 17 years ago
remixer thumbnail
its awesom gr8 super cool plz cont asap 👏
kutie thumbnail
hey its too good.cont and also write sumthing btw tia and ranny.i cant wait for their meet.
tia_mehra thumbnail

Originally posted by: kutie

hey its too good.cont and also write sumthing btw tia and ranny.i cant wait for their meet.

ditto

ranv_rules thumbnail
here's the next part:

PART 6

on the morning of the engagement ceremony of pri and aseem:
the situation was of utter chaos . the guests had started arriving and were staying in the rooms booked in the resort .
since the friends had not seen each other since a long time, seeing them was a total tamasha. people were dancing, some were laughing and some were even crying.

at the breakfast room in the resort, pri, meher , aseem , and aman, they were waiting for the others to come.pri and meher were talking about make-up.

aman:aseem tum bahu lucky ho jo pri itni jaldi maan gayi tumse shaadi karne ke liye. mujhe to bade papad belne pade the.
aseem:haan, pri told me dat you and vrinda liked each other since you met in maurya. yours is like the ultimate love story come true.these you hardly find couples who love each other so much.
aman:actually assem ours wasn't quite the ultimate love story. the ultimate love story was of tia and ranveer. it's sad that they broke up or else they would have been the first amongst us to get married.they were the desi version of romeo and juliet.
aseem:wow.it's so amazing but it's also very sad . why did they break-off if they loved each other so much?
aman: a very big misunderstanding . i don't know exactly why they broke-up as i wasn't there. you can ask your darling wife to be.she was tia 's angel she must be knowing.
meher:oh! you guyz why bring such a topic up at a happy moment.
aseem: tell us na plz.
pri: well if you want to know, tia and ranveer broke -up because ranveer wasnted so. he had called her up in the shed and there was a letter from him to tia in which ranveer wrote that he didn't want to continue this relationship b'coz tisa didn't trust him.
aman:this can't be true pri. b'coz ranveer had called me up the same day he was crying .he told me dat he was very upset and didn't want to live as tia had ended their relationship. he was very upset and was crying like baby. i was finding it very difficult to console him as in matters relating to tia he is very sensitive.
meher:nice story aman. if it is true then why did ranveer get engaged to shyla?
aman: what? this an't be true. ranveer never got engaged to shyla.
pri: yes he did . shy had herself called tia to invite her to the engagement ceremony.
aseem:people stop fighting. i feel there's a huge misunderstanding. it can be easily cleared out. ranveer's here. look at his left ring finger if he is engaged, then he'll have a ring or else he won't.
meher, pri and aman(together):fine.
ranveer:hi aseem. congrats banna.congrats pri.
aseem:thanx. glad you came.
aman:hi ranveer. yaar you look really very tired. why?
pri:hi ranveer. how are you?
meher:ranveer, how is your family,? and what was the last caseyou had? i must say your profession is not for the casual people.
ranveer(smiling): ek ek karke pucchiye. mere paas sirf do hi kaan hai aur ek hi mooh.aseem hume ana hi tha kyunki pri hamari bahut special friend hai aur hum inki shaadi miss nahi kar sakte.aman i am tired b'coz i had to do an operation for 8 hours at a stretch. this baby 4 dys old had a hole in the heart.meher, my family is fine.
pri; ranveer. you are tired. go freshen up. yuor room is no. 67 next to aman& vrinda's.here's the key.
ranveer. thanx(then he leaves)
[after ranveer's gone.]
aman:pri dekha uske haath mein koiring nahi thi. matlab uski engagement nahi hui hai.
pri:haan, iska matlab ki
meher: ki shy ne tia se jhooth bola taki tia ranveer ko hate kare.
meher: iska matlab ye hai ki raghu ne bhi is situation ka fayeda uthaya.
aseem: it can only be possible if shyla and raghu were working together. if it is true then something must be done to bringranveer and tia back together. they don't deserve tobe separate.
pri: right. we must help them.
aman: and we have ample timeas we have your wedding, then maurya's 100yrs celebration .
meher: they can't stay away from each other when so near. thank god dat shy and raghu aren't invited to the wedding.
aseem: so is it a deal to bring the desi romeo-julet back together, they maybe like romeo and juliet but their story will have a better endng.
aman: yes and the ending would be dat they get married, have laods of children and live happily ever after.
pri: we agree with you. and everybody will be included in this plan except the two of them ofcourse.
meher: right . and the first step will be to give tia the room besides ranveer. here she comes.

i don't know if it's good or not . plz do tell me.
sagarika

Edited by ranv_rules - 17 years ago
ranv_rules thumbnail
here's the next part:

on the morning of the engagement ceremony of pri and aseem:
the situation was of utter chaos . the guests had started arriving and were staying in the rooms booked in the resort .
since the friends had not seen each other since a long time, seeing them was a total tamasha. people were dancing, some were laughing and some were even crying.

at the breakfast room in the resort, pri, meher , aseem , and aman, they were waiting for the others to come.pri and meher were talking about make-up.

aman:aseem tum bahu lucky ho jo pri itni jaldi maan gayi tumse shaadi karne ke liye. mujhe to bade papad belne pade the.
aseem:haan, pri told me dat you and vrinda liked each other since you met in maurya. yours is like the ultimate love story come true.these you hardly find couples who love each other so much.
aman:actually aseem ours wasn't quite the ultimate love story. the ultimate love story was of tia and ranveer. it's sad that they broke up or else they would have been the first amongst us to get married.they were the desi version of romeo and juliet.
aseem:wow.it's so amazing but it's also very sad . why did they break-off if they loved each other so much?
aman: a very big misunderstanding . i don't know exactly why they broke-up as i wasn't there. you can ask your darling wife to be.she was tia 's angel she must be knowing.
meher:oh! you guyz why bring such a topic up at a happy moment.
aseem: tell us na plz.
pri: well if you want to know, tia and ranveer broke -up because ranveer wasnted so. he had called her up in the shed and there was a letter from him to tia in which ranveer wrote that he didn't want to continue this relationship b'coz tisa didn't trust him.
aman:this can't be true pri. b'coz ranveer had called me up the same day he was crying .he told me dat he was very upset and didn't want to live as tia had ended their relationship. he was very upset and was crying like baby. i was finding it very difficult to console him as in matters relating to tia he is very sensitive.
meher:nice story aman. if it is true then why did ranveer get engaged to shyla?
aman: what? this an't be true. ranveer never got engaged to shyla.
pri: yes he did . shy had herself called tia to invite her to the engagement ceremony.
aseem:people stop fighting. i feel there's a huge misunderstanding. it can be easily cleared out. ranveer's here. look at his left ring finger if he is engaged, then he'll have a ring or else he won't.
meher, pri and aman(together):fine.
ranveer:hi aseem. congrats banna.congrats pri.
aseem:thanx. glad you came.
aman:hi ranveer. yaar you look really very tired. why?
pri:hi ranveer. how are you?
meher:ranveer, how is your family,? and what was the last caseyou had? i must say your profession is not for the casual people.
ranveer(smiling): ek ek karke pucchiye. mere paas sirf do hi kaan hai aur ek hi mooh.aseem hume ana hi tha kyunki pri hamari bahut special friend hai aur hum inki shaadi miss nahi kar sakte.aman i am tired b'coz i had to do an operation for 8 hours at a stretch. this baby 4 days old had a hole in the heart.meher, my family is fine.
pri; ranveer. you are tired. go freshen up. yuor room is no. 67 next to aman& vrinda's.here's the key.
ranveer. thanx(then he leaves)
[after ranveer's gone.]
aman:pri dekha uske haath mein koiring nahi thi. matlab uski engagement nahi hui hai.
pri:haan, iska matlab ki
meher: ki shy ne tia se jhooth bola taki tia ranveer ko hate kare.
meher: iska matlab ye hai ki raghu ne bhi is situation ka fayeda uthaya.
aseem: it can only be possible if shyla and raghu were working together. if it is true then something must be done to bring ranveer and tia back together. they don't deserve tobe separate.
pri: right. we must help them.
aman: and we have ample timeas we have your wedding, then maurya's 100yrs celebration.
meher: they can't stay away from each other when so near. thank god dat shy and raghu aren't invited to the wedding.
aseem: so is it a deal to bring the desi romeo-julet back together, they may be like romeo and juliet but their story will have a better endng.
aman: yes and the ending would be dat they get married, have laods of children and live happily ever after.
pri: we agree with you. and everybody will be included in this plan except the two of them ofcourse.
meher: right . and the first step will be to give tia the room besides ranveer. here she comes.

i don't know if it's good or not . plz do tell me.
sagarika

veonal thumbnail
its awesome sagarika 👏 but pls let ranveer nd tia meet fast 😳 😳 the excite ment is killing me 😃
vitak thumbnail
OMG OMG OMG its AWESOME yaar!!!!!   this is so exciting 😳   plsssssssss cont faaaaast 😃   and ya write some reeeeeeeally romantic parts bet tia and ranveer. 😳 😳 😳
this is so sweet 👏
lifeisadisaster thumbnail
hey sagarika...u r damn good yaar..go on...its goin gr8..do continue plzz 😃 👍🏼