Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rimli- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz cont soon.
ranv_rules thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
PART 31

The Dulhas have arrived. A soon as they arrive both Tia and Ashi run to the window to a glimpse of their grooms as they can't go downstairs till they are called.

Ranveer is wearing a dark blue sherwani in contrast with Tia's joda. Yviz sherwani was offwhitish in colour and both looked extremely handsome.

The girls get excited as they see the dulhas enter as they noe dat can be called netime now for the varmala exchange.

Thay were right as soon as they moved away from the window and sat on the bed trying to hide their xcitement and maintain their calm and composure, three girls arrived to take them downstairs.

The arrangement was such dat as soon as the brides came out of the room, they had immediate eye contact wid their dulhas. Yuvi winked at Ashi, Ranveer just kept staring at Tia. Both the girls suddenly were overcome with shyness and were unable to look up till they were seated beside the dulha.

The marriage ceremony started , first they exchanged garlands. Then sumeet and sonia did the kanyadan thus handing over their girls to the men who from now onwards would take care of them, and love them.Then the pandits asked the dulhas to apply the sindoor and put the mangalsutra. Ashi now looked up into Yuviz eyes and realised that she was so glad and grateful to God to get a man like Yuvi.

Tia still felt shy and kept her eyes closed , ppl kept asking her to open her eyes but she couldn't. She could feel ranveer's gaze on her. She opened her eyes to see those eyes of the man she loved. She could feel the sindoor being applied on her head, the mangalsutra arnd her neck, she felt so nice.

Then they got up for the pheras, for the first three pheras the girl had to move in front of the guy then the rest of the pheras were done with the guy infront. As they sat dow for the pheras they realised that finally they were married and asked the fire - god for his blessings.then they got up and touched the feet of their parents and looked at their life -parteners and said FINALLY in a tone of relief and happiness.

ArjunArohi4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ending sagarika.just luved d part 👏

titli
divya_92 thumbnail
awesome Sagarika 👏

good endin then too 😳

Divz
-Rimli- thumbnail
awesum part and mindbowing ending sagarika.
kutie thumbnail
wow sagrika awesum man..actually i was not online so coun'yt relpy..but ur fic totally rox..and the last part wasd really very gd..
sonam1509 thumbnail
hey sagarika ur way of ending the fic was very nice but i m really sorry that i didnt reply for ur fic
i m really very vry chorry............................
but plz write another fic coz i just love ur fic n i ll definitely miss it 😭

luv
sonam 😳 😳
ranv_rules thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
thnx sonam for reading my fic but i have written anoder fic nd it's finished .

u can read it frm the completed remix fanfic section.

the name of the fic is ' kya tum vahi ho'

sagarika