Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ranv_rules thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago
PART 2

that was the last word either of them had spoken to each other. It was also the last time they saw each other. But it was not the last time they loved each other. Atleast Tia still loved him. All these memories always made her cry. but Tia could do nothing, she was hopelessly in love with him.
A lot had happened in her and her frenz lives since then. her dad was seeing sonia ray since the past seven years but their relationship never went ahead.meher was married to Sid and Vrinda toAman. Yuvi was seeing latty. ashi was a bollywood actress.

As far as tia was concerned ,she was seeing Raghu inspite of the fact dat she hated him.actually it was b'coz of a phone call she had received around 2 yrs back...
Trring Trring tia picked up the phone"hello this is tia speaking""hi love this is shyla speaking. i have called u up to invite you to my engagement with ranveer." when tia heard this she was heart-broken and she banged the phone.

She still did not believe it that this could be true. she knew that ranveer love her not Shy.suddely she heard the annoucement"all passengers flying to delhi onthe flight R-030106 should move to the departure area immediately." this announcement brought her back to reality. she looked at the ticket in her hand and smiled .one month away from Raghu and with her frenz.she was going for Pri's wedding in goa with Meher's brother. she hoped that all of their frenz would be there.
after several hours.
her flight arrived at the Delhi airport, at the airport she saw....

I'll continue as soon as I can .till then keep guessing what did tia see at the airport.

Edited by ranv_rules - 17 years ago
teddylovessme thumbnail
awsummmmmmmmmm plz don't keep in suspense i'll die out of suspense n it's for sure tht she saw ranveer on airport
remixer thumbnail
i think it is ranveer
anyaways a brilliant fic you are a very good writer keep up the good work and post the next part soon 👏
remixer thumbnail
i think it is ranveer
anyaways a brilliant fic you are a very good writer keep up the good work and post the next part soon 👏
veonal thumbnail
👏 awesome pls continue i am damn sure its ranveer 😳
devilangel thumbnail
ok i will post a proper comment after i am sure its ranver.......for now.....PLEASEEEEEEEE CONTINUE SOOOOOONNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!
vitak thumbnail
so cute 😳 😳 😳 its awsome pls continue soon 👏
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue soon.
dave_batista thumbnail
continue continue continue continue continue 😃                        
dave_batista thumbnail