Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anamika_Garima thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Raina, Rajeev is the best!!!!!!!!! 😉
CuteAreej thumbnail
I agree with each and every word u said Gari...but we can't change some ppl mentality..like Kekta's....she got such a low thinking...and trying to influence younger generation about india's culture..through her soaps.. 🤢 🤢 🤢
Deeya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CuteAreej

I agree with each and every word u said Gari...but we can't change some ppl mentality..like Kekta's....she got such a low thinking...and trying to influence younger generation about india's culture..through her soaps.. 🤢 🤢 🤢

yuck...

influence young minds... it only pronmotes rubbish nothing else..esp tht KZK.. its yuck and KTH too is in the process of becoming sumthing like tht.... i hope the government takes sum action against her for giving such crap...

kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hey gari sweety, i agree wid u completely, kekta is just doin this so aamna dusnt get the show and she stays in kth which this time will never happen, our jodi s the best and no one can beat it, keketa try as hard as u can lekin u can't do nething 2 break or affect our jodi 😡
Anamika_Garima thumbnail
Yes
I just wanted to share my thoughts and I'm glad you are all with me
Mishubaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
EKTA IS JEALOUS OF AAMNA N RAJEEV ..............RAJEEV IS STILL SO POPULAR AFTER LEAVING HER SHOW THTS WHT TEASES HE .SHE CANT TOLERATE HIS SUCCESS AND THERE LOVE FOR EACH OTHER...........SHE IS A B**......SHE CANT TOLERATE THEOR SUCCEES SO SHE TALKS SHIT ON HER SHOW........BUT EKATA SHOULD KNOW THT BY DOING THIS SHE WILL LOOSE HER FANS(IIF ANY)BUT NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO RAJEEVS FAN FOLLOWING IT WILL ONLY INCREASE 😳
Mishubaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
EKTA IS JEALOUS OF AAMNA N RAJEEV ..............RAJEEV IS STILL SO POPULAR AFTER LEAVING HER SHOW THTS WHT TEASES HE .SHE CANT TOLERATE HIS SUCCESS AND THERE LOVE FOR EACH OTHER...........SHE IS A B**......SHE CANT TOLERATE THEOR SUCCEES SO SHE TALKS SHIT ON HER SHOW........BUT EKATA SHOULD KNOW THT BY DOING THIS SHE WILL LOOSE HER FANS(IIF ANY)BUT NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO RAJEEVS FAN FOLLOWING IT WILL ONLY INCREASE 😳

Originally posted by: RAJEEVforAAMNA

Fans?Yeh Ektaians kahan se ai?Im just joking, maybe there r ekta fans out there, only a few

aur woh 1-2 fans shayad uski bachai ho(agar uskai pas hai)
eshasrk thumbnail
I totally agree with you Garima. And this statement that is being made here shows clearly that despite being such a business woman, Ekta Kapoor has no dignity at all and that is a very sad thing.......

All I can say is that: Ekta ....... I really pity you !!!! Edited by esha - 18 years ago