Rajeev-Aamna Jodi Frustrates Ekta!!!!!!!!

Posted: 18 years ago

Hello Everyone,

I heard a lot about Kandy of Kandy Floss from my friends and by chance saw her tomorrow. You all may have read the Kandy Floss discussion started by Nitika Lakhe. The exact wordings of Kandy were,

"And yes guys! You know, Rajeev-Aamna are back together. Unke naye show ka naam hai Hum Do Humaare Nau. And as the name suggests, this time, Aamna has promised ki vo Rajeev ko 9 shows to dilvakar he rahegi. Khandelwal!!!!! I pity your haal!!!!!!!"

Rajeev never ever spoke a word against balaji and Ekta in any of his interviews and even in his good bye interview, his last lines were, "I request all the viewers to keep watching the show because I love the show."

Now you guys can measure how cheap, down market and in Archie's words (Host of Kandy Floss Archna Puran Singh) How LS she can be. Right?

This shows that Ekta is jealous and insecure about these two coming back on screen together and she is showereing out her frustration through this show.

And for the kind information of this so-called-high-class Kandy that Aamna got this show because of Rajeev and not vice-versa. So you see, Ekta Kapoor can even turn a reality show illogical. Gr8 efforts Ms. Kapoor but no use, Rajeev ke popularity ko aise hazaaron Kandies bhi nahin hila sakti. Though you have realised this internally but very soon, you will be bound to accept.

Do comment

Garima

Edited by Anamika_Garima - 18 years ago
Originally posted by Anamika_Garima

Hello Everyone,

I heard a lot about Kandy of Kandy Floss from my friends and by chance saw her tomorrow. You all may have read the Kandy Floss discussion started by Nitika Lakhe. The exact wordings of Kandy were,

"And yes guys! You know, Rajeev-Aamna are back together. Unke naye show ka naam hai Hum Do Humaare Nau. And as the name suggests, this time, Aamna has promised ki vo Rajeev ko 9 shows to dilvakar he rahegi. Khandelwal!!!!! I pity your haal!!!!!!!"

Rajeev never ever spoke a word against balaji and Ekta in any of his interviews and even in his good bye interview, his last lines were, "I request all the viewers to keep watching the show because I love the show."

Now you guys can measure how cheap, down market and in Archie's words (Host of Kandy Floss Archna Puran Singh) How LS she can be. Right?

This shows that Ekta is jealous and insecure about these two coming back on screen together and she is showereing out her frustration through this show.

And for the kind information of this so-called-high-class Kandy that Aamna got this show because of Rajeev and not vice-versa. So you see, Ekta Kapoor can even turn a reality show illogical. Gr8 efforts Ms. Kapoor but no use, Rajeev ke popularity ko aise hazaaron Kandies bhi nahin hila sakti. Though you have realised this internally but very soon, you will be bound to accept.

Do comment

Garima

πŸ‘very well said Garima......agree with u......Ekta is😑
i swear..
they have crossed all limits..
all i can say is tht Rajeev is a totally dignified person and Ekta is behaving worse thn a village girl...
Trupti didi Thanks for supporting
Village girl?
Even village girls don't protest against someone who never even said a word about them.
thts why i said she is worse thn them πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

they seem more civilized
kuch deno ki bat hai pher ekta boly gi   jhoom jhoom
Originally posted by Anamika_Garima

Hello Everyone,

Do comment

Garima

I agree wif u completly tht through this show KEKTA is showing all her anger.........and she is a crap lady.......but da person who spoke about Rajeev Aamna and Gurpreet was not Archana......it was som1 else.....and so there was an imaginary lady playong da piano a cartoon lady.....and also......da lady who was comentig also commented on Archana and Parmeet saying tht she is jealous...or somethng of tht sort....it was not Archie......I think uss imaginary lady ke jagah KEKTA ko bitha dena chayi.....tht would b her right post......so tht she can always peep into others lifes.......and c tht and mesmerize her success......😑

EKTA TOH PAGAL HO GAYI HAIN HAMARE RAJEEV KE PICHE
HATH DHO KE JO PADI HAIN USE KYA MALOOM USKI KOI BHI CHAL KAMYAB NAHI HONE WALI JAB TAK RAJEEV KE FANS HAI TAB TAK.
I agree with you garima.Lagta hai ekta mai ka dimag kharab ho gaya hai.What utter rubbish is this?She is just plain insecure.Just taking out her frustrations.God i really hate her 😑 😑 😑