Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anamika_Garima thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
But you know what, I pity her.
I mean koi apne he show ko apne fayade ke liye itni besharmi se use karna. This is what Ekta Kapoor is!!!!
Don't worry guys, Rajeev cares a damn about this. He knows the mentality of EK very well. The HERO!!!!
Hayaa.m thumbnail
i have already said a lot 😡 totally agree with u 🤢 🤢 🤢
anushika thumbnail
Ya agree wiv u Garima ...... Ekta si aur kya expect kar sakthe hai ..... that she will be happy with our jodi come back 😆 she is removing her anger thruu this show of her

Forget her ..... 👎🏼 hume koi farak nahi padtha ..... we are very very happy with our jodi come back 😛 😳 👍🏼
barkha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey garima cant agree with you more. ekta is very insecure cause aamna's contract will be ending soon and most probably she will leave kth. so ekta is worried that after aamna leaves kth trps will be 0 😆 😆 so she is using such cheap tricks so that it affects the jodis popularity. she just cant see these two together. 😡 😡
but she does not know one thing ki hamari jodi ko kio nahi thod sakta. 😛
kg_87 thumbnail
creative director of kandy floss and ekta really s****.how can they say anything about rajeev.due to rajeev only she was able to start 9 other shows after kth became a great hit on television.ekta u teri toh...............
lakhenikita thumbnail
Thankyou anamika, you have said exactly what I wanted to say.
I too think Ekta wants to break the two apart. But apart from that she also needs to learn decency. He's an actor praised by someone like ketan Mehta and Kay Kay Menon. He is getting offers for films and he has 4 shows on hand- 3 + hum do hamare nau. 👏
At least ekta should get the full information. I can only say,   "I love candies, but I hate you KKKKKandy Aunty." 🤢

PS- My name's Nikita not Nitika. You can call me Niki for short 😃 😃 😃
farhina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
agree wid u anamika....yum ne merey dil ki bata keh dali.......

abhi dodno screen pe aye nahin hain to yeh haal hai ekta ka jab ajaien gey to pata nahin kai kai bongia marey gi ekta 😕
Anamika_Garima thumbnail
Sorry Nikita
I'll take care from now dear
RknRK thumbnail
u all no dat ekata is jeloussssssssss of Rajeev's fan fowlling, she can't tolerate dat after leavingher show Rajeev is still the best actor/human in the whole world,
       Ekata is the most stupid womwn inthe whole world 😡 ,
     Garima u have said the truth,n u r the best 😊
ra_sk thumbnail
u all r right,she is autrocious