Which Actress Has the Best Personality? - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Sushmita sen without doubt!! this is one choice many ppl i know will unanimously vote for!

I used to like Kajol's and Preity's offcreen persona lots when i was a kid..not really nowadays cuz of some articles i read here in BW section..I m put off by Kajol's rude behaviour to some fans and media ppl..also her laziness to push the envolope,go out of her comfort level to prove her mettle though i still adore her :)

Also Vidya Balan most of the time sans when she is overdoing highschool teen fangirly act  with the Khans on shows

huneymonsta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kajol

Honest and Loud
Sushmita Sen - Lives life on her terms, isn't apologetic about it, very articulate & charming and many other things.
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Aishwarya

Reasons:

- She never praises herself or says a single hurtful thing about others.
- Doesn't have any silly catfights with other actresses. Doesn't indulge in mudslinging.
- She is criticized even if she giggles or sneezes, yet she always keeps her calm and is very graceful. No other actress gets as much shit written about her as she does. I love how she handles all this.
- Caring, dignified, a NORMAL person, family-oriented, religious, kind, giving, extremely hardworking and selfless.. Unique blend of being traditional and modern.
- Very down to earth and humble. No starry airs. Very kind to fans. Hardworking and extremely professional.
- How many ups and downs she has had in life. I love that she doesn't have any regrets or is apolegitic about it.
- How real she is. She gets a lot of flak for her giggles. She could stop giggling and put on a fake smile instead to do away with the criticism, but she never does. Because that's the way she is. Love the fact that she doesn't change herself to what the world wants her to be like.
- Her high values and morals that she never compromises on - for example, not endorsing fairness creams.
- She obviously has one of the most beautiful faces and could have easily ridden on that for her career. She could have picked movies that had no substance but would have been definite hits, and she could have not cared at all about making herself a better actress, but that has never been her priority and she'll have my respect forever because of that. She continues to experiment with new roles, and challenges herself as an actress. I like that she sticks to her guns and never compromises herself for her career.
- How she keeps her private life private! How she doesn't scream from the rooftops about her achievements.
- Her confidence. It's the same confidence transformed her from a middle class Mangalore girl to the biggest female superstar India has ever seen.
- People keep taking cheap shots at her, but she never gives it back to them. I don't know if this is a good thing or not. But sometimes I feel she should retaliate. Hmmm.. but she thinks silence is the most powerful thing in the world. So be it!

I could come up with more.
Yahoo2 thumbnail
Anushka Sharma, Sonam Kapoor and Katrina Kaif have the best personalities out of all major actresses
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sushmita Sen = nuff said

Lara Dutta is pretty awesome too! =D
WildestDreams thumbnail
Need to spend a day with all of them to say who has the best personality LOL

anways, like Aish and Preity and Kajol :D
KARISMA KAPOOR--my answer will be conveyed in pictures! and some quotes!

FAMOUS KARISMA QUOTES:

When did you cry last?
I cry very often, very easily too. When did I cry last? A week ago, I think.

Apparently Salman Khan has remarked in print that he wants to work with a hassle-free heroine in Dus. Director Mukul Anand agreed and so Karisma was out. Lolo doesn't believe that her friend Salman could have uttered such drivel. "Why, I'm even going on shows with him!" she retorts. "Surely that wouldn't be happening if there was even the slightest tension between us. I've known Salman even before I joined films. I believe my friend more than I believe yellow journalism."

What kind of bond do you share with your sister?
Bebo is like my daughter Samaira. Touch wood, we have a very strong bond.

'Biggest beauty secret in life is to be a good person'

CO-STARS ON KARISMA:
"Even though I've only made two films with her, I can not deny the fact that she's a brilliant actress. She's one of my favourite co-stars." (Shahrukh Khan, Actor)

"She's a fantastic actor. I'm very comfortable working with her. She's the industry's number one heroine." (Akshay Kumar, Actor)
"Karisma is my buddy. I'm very proud of her. She's my best co-star on screen & in a real life." (Salman Khan, Actor)
'Kareena is not as vulnerable as Karisma has been, probably because Karisma had to struggle a lot more and she paved way for Kareena. While watching her elder sister Karisma, Kareena imbibed a lot.'
'We like each other, we have been the best of friends, it is a warm relationship'
'Karisma is not doing movies anymore..thankgod she has a sister'
Who does he personally think he clicks best with? "Lolo (Karisma Kapur), Priety (Zinta) and Rani (Mukerji). It depends a lot on the films, but I think I have given maximum hits with Lolo."

Koel: 'an actress u would like to pull out of retirement'
Salman: 'I have really enjoyed working wih lolo'

"Karisma dances and works with vengeance. I was surprised to see that in spite of being from such a big family, she is so dedicated to her work. She is basically a very good person at heart. (Govinda, Actor)

"Karisma was great, very helpful. We used to go back to the video assist and I would always take her opinion on the better take. She would always tell me, 'that take was nice, you did that very well there, you should do this here'. Since she is a senior artist, this advice was very helpful. It was fun working with her. I am looking forward to working with her again." (Hrithik Roshan, Actor)

"She's my baby. I think she's a gifted actress. I admire her ravishing looks. I really got to talk to Lolo when we were doing a photo-shoot together for a mag. She was full of curiosity. She wanted to know all about make-up. I told her she didn't need any make-up, she had such flawless skin. Last year I called to congratulate her when she won the National Award for Dil To Pagal Hai. She was shooting for Sooraj's Hum Saath Saath Hain those days and I for Sawan Kumar's Mother in the same studio. She said she'd look me up, and made it a point to do so. She was wearing a pair of trousers. I said they look very smart. Her instant reaction was, 'Let me gift it to you'. I told her it wouldn't fit me. But I was touched by her spontaneous gesture. I have known Lolo as an amazing dancer. I saw part of Raja Hindustani and was surprised by the intensity she brought to her performance. It was remarkable." (Rekha, Actress)

Edited by Nkapoor2 - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: DUGGUlicious

Need to spend a day with all of them to say who has the best personality LOL

anways, like Aish and Preity and Kajol :D

nice siggies and avis duggulicious! can I use them sometime in the long run? xo
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

None, u can't honestly say wich celeb has the best personality becos u dnt knw thm for who they reali r... they r obv gna act al sweet in media n wen they meet fans they r bound 2 b humble...its onli the ppl tht live with thm tht r best 2 judge their personalities...