Frequent Posters

Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
^ oh really when did she say that?? i wanna see ðŸ˜†
and i meant she is rude to her fans. well that's what i have heard 
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
From what I have seen and read-Katrina Kaif.Because she does not keep praising herself.She does not take unnecessary dig at any celebrity.She keeps her mouth shut and let her work speak.
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Honestly idk because everyone I know has had both positive and negative experiences with the actresses they have met. Depends on the actress's mood on that particular day! lol.
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anu-pre4eva

^ oh really when did she say that?? i wanna see ðŸ˜†

and i meant she is rude to her fans. well that's what i have heard 

it was a long time ago interview. Oh really? to her fans? I never heard of preity being rude to her fans...do u know the story behind that one. I heard that Kat was rude to her fans...one fan from the airport and another fan who met her on the set with akki's movie
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: IHeartDeepika

Well don't people think their favourite has the best personality? 😆

Anyways, I have a few but let me go with Vidya here...she is very confident, humourous and charming :) Super witty and fun too!

Some kareena fans don't :) Don't judge :)
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I'll just stick to giving my views based on what they did in their heydays. I think Sushmita and PZ were the best.
Frankly i dunt like any of their personalities per say...i like bebo's personality coz shes exactly like my sister and i love my sister...😆..its a stupid reason but i have some sort of uncanny understanding/attraction/attachment towards such "self obsessed" ppl. 

but objectively speaking, Anushka is the one i like the best. Shes so no nonsense...dosent giggle too much, dosent act all coy and mushy, dosent show fake confidence, dosent "try" to be clever or funny, she is wht she is and i love her for tht. Same with chitrangadha..shes just so chilled out and cool and well spoken..dosent try to come off as something she isnt...EVER...
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgY41EL1CSY[/YOUTUBE]

I also love lara coz shes hilarious, witty, outspoken and just brimming with kickass attitude. I love sushmita because shes never apologetic abt anything in her life and lives a life of dignity with such positive attitude despite being part of so many controversies, failures and affairs. and shes so individualistic. i really admire her for tht. 

watch this interview from 3:40 and u'll know wht i mean

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lG0F4VF9Pw4&feature=relmfu[/YOUTUBE]
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Pretiy Zinta for may reasons , who cares if she takes coke, goes for plastic surgeries and all , i really like the gals personality 
i love Genalia D'Souza personality, she is very entusiastic and bubbliness is just contagious...She seems to be a very nice and down to earth person...I also  think anushka sharma is very nice and i love her out loud personality...
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
from the current lot I really liked Deepika during OSO, BAH days but after the breakup I've begun to like her less and less I'm still her fan but I'm not that excited for her movies/interviews like I once was

Anushka seems like another grounded person who doesnt take nonsense from anyone. I havent seen a lot of her interviews, I've only seen her in KWK

also Vidya Balan...she is just great, she seems grounded and I love her wit. I remember when she came on KBC to promote Dirty Picture and I was impressed the way she kept her cool with Big B AND biggest of all she talked with him in Hindi the whole time which was very commendable (my dad has the biggest pet peeve about award shows when these BW celebs always converse in English and Hindi is sidelined)
Edited by Tani91 - 12 years ago