Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vijay thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Arre ...

Well the contest was running very close between members and due to a bug few got the advantage.

And the prize here is really cool so I was thinking if the count is recalculated they will know where they stand in the contest and may really go hard at winning. Instead of giving the prize to the winner after the calculation.

Everyone should be given fair chance yaar. And then the contest will start where it left so those who were winning still have an edge over others.

And moreover its a fun contest yaar and let everyone enjoy splashing balloons. And through this contest we all came to know so many members so why we want to end it so fast.

What you all suggest?

Cheers,
Vijay
Kruts thumbnail
ahmed - nah...i am not throwing a tantrum at all...i am too calm to do that...but i am persistent...i just wrote "tantrum" in jest because i betcha that is what Vijay is thinking about me right now.... 😆
Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
vijay bhai people will not enroll much now so better IMHO new competition will make the mark
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vijay

Arre ...

Well the contest was running very close between members and due to a bug few got the advantage.

And the prize here is really cool so I was thinking if the count is recalculated they will know where they stand in the contest and may really go hard at winning. Instead of giving the prize to the winner after the calculation.

Everyone should be given fair chance yaar. And then the contest will start where it left so those who were winning still have an edge over others.

And moreover its a fun contest yaar and let everyone enjoy splashing balloons. And through this contest we all came to know so many members so why we want to end it so fast.

What you all suggest?

Cheers,
Vijay

Great Vijay... I think if we are ready to take off now, we should not be wasting any moer time. My hands are itching from morning, as i have not played the game today... 😆 So let us start it asap....

mad_cap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijay

Arre ...

What you all suggest?

Cheers,
Vijay

You are absolutely right Vijay. Just add one more variable in the contest - deduct 1 balloon for every 5 consecutive correct answers.
Kruts thumbnail
Well, i am not for starting again - i say give the prize to the person you think is topping - whatever calculation style...

If at all start a new contest from scratch with 200 balloons that way people can decide not to enter it at all if they have less time...by doing this, people who have spent sooooo many hours on the computer answering questions wont be disheartened.

Kay bolto?
sanril thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
alright vijay! so when r we gonna restart the contest?

guess this time around all the statistics r correct no more further recalculations 😉Edited by sanril - 18 years ago
mad_cap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ahmed, no tantrums out here. Only a tarantula can give you one.
*dolly* thumbnail
abhi mut shuru kero..
do it after 3-4 hrs so i can get some sleep 😆
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: krutilynn

Well, i am not for starting again - i say give the prize to the person you think is topping - whatever calculation style...

If at all start a new contest from scratch with 200 balloons that way people can decide not to enter it at all if they have less time...by doing this, people who have spent sooooo many hours on the computer answering questions wont be disheartened.

Kay bolto?

Kruts, the prize the winner is going to get will be really awesome... I bet that!!! I am talking from past experience yaar!!!😉 So, it will only be fair if we end the game in right style... So i thin we can give it another try, now , with the new recalculation...

Kay Bolto? 😳