Balloon Recalculation going ON!

vijay thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi Friends,

Thanks to all who participated actively in our "Splash the Balloon" contest. The contest is being put ON HOLD till we recalculate all the balloons of all the contestants.

Whoever reached the ZERO level first with no balloons to answer will be the winner. 👏👏

As mentioned before the contest started that we will not be counting any wrong entries a member recieved from "New Members" with less then 20 posts which are assumed as Multiple IDs. Any advantage coming through these Multiple IDs will not be counted.

This is to ensure that the result of the contest is fair.

Since this time we full log of every balloon sent / recieved we can easily recalculate the number of balloons.

We will be Back with the latest figures as I am also interested in knowing who really won the contest 😃

In the meanwhile do let us know did you enjoyed playing this contest and did you liked the theme as we are planning to make more such interesting and unique contests only for our members that you will only find on India Forums. 😳

India Forums - Addiction at its Best

Cheers,
Vijay

P.S. BTW yaar why you all thrown so many balloons on me that my total balloon count have reached 420 😆.. Ohh thank god just checked its 422 😉

Edited by vijay - 18 years ago

cindu thumbnail
thankx vijay
even i am very curious to know who the winner is 😉
i was actually answering the questions and suddenly ....everything disappeared 🤢
well anyway all the best!
CuteFairy91 thumbnail
lolz Vijay bhaiya. hehehe Dont worri I sent u 1 everyday. 😆

Yay. I am da first one to reply.

I had fun. R we going to have da "Mujhse Dosti Contest this year in April". 😃
angel_111 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah .. I actually started participating only yesterday and was answering the questions when everything dissapeared .. 😊 But no probs .. Waiting to knwo who won
Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

hi, vijay...
how things are going on... yaar aap to hame yaha phasa kar..meeting attend karne ke liye chalegaye..
😆

if was really fun good for G.K also. who won?? that is tough i feel it was won by scs... or tem....lets hope for the best..

thanks for this wonderful contest hope to play more games and enjoy our time here... by the way who is your fav. actress. 😆 i think preity zinta..
missspriyaaa thumbnail
Hey Vijay Bhaiya,
Yeah the game was fun & loved the theme!! Even though my score isn't that low.. lol. Hey, at least its not 422.. lol
Yup.. eager to know how's the lucky winner :D
Starttofinish thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Can you also please announce who got the most correct answers and which active participant had the most balloons 😊 ?
fire_on_ice thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks vijay ...

well the game was very fun but then at one point i was being splashed wid sooo many baloons, I tot of giving up... 😆 well but the effort all mods n admin staff put in to create the questions was applaudable ..
they have created soo many questions n the baloon count was well-maintained... 😊 job well done!

Just waiting for the winner to be announced... by when will we get the winner? 😳
Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
so sir ji when can we get the results... i hope you will pm the results to all members or.. it will be a topic
vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: guess_gallery

so sir ji when can we get the results... i hope you will pm the results to all members or.. it will be a topic

Ofcourse it will be a topic.

Infact a BIG announcement all over the forum. 😉

Regarding the Most correct answers list is also coming soon. 😊

Cheers,
Vijay