Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

J_K_C thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: Neha57

Amey is and excellent singer and a true performer. I am his fan and every thing he did and every word he spoke when he was in II 2 made me feel proud that I am a fan of AMEY!!!! πŸ˜ƒ I liked the times when the judges used to tell him to perform the dance steps when he was singing again when they used to tell their comments. πŸ˜†

omg ...they are among my most favorite moments ... and I loved the way he played that instrument ....it just showed that he's a true artist...I also loved the way he made music with his voice while singing at RCFM and the song he sung for sushmita... and there so many other moments....

ani11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks guys for all those wonderful comments.brings back nice memories of him 😊
breathing_irony thumbnail
there r so many memories of amey.....but 2 name a few

First of all teh way he sang 'tu hi re'----he put soul into every word of the song n the effortless way in which he sang tht song was amey-zing.

And then in the second gala results round when he was willing to go for neha's sake whom he considered a sister.....

Tht confident glow on his face while singing 'laaga chunri' and tht unforgettable smile on his face when he got good comments for tht song.

Tht look on hsi face when meenal said he was the hottest..... 😳

The aamir khan step he did during RDB and how farah called him back to do the step πŸ˜†

Tht sad look in his eyes while singing 'tadap tadap'----the dard was not only evident in his voice but also his face....n the way he played the bongo---too cute.

His RC interviews.....the way he did all the precussions using his voice-----showed how multi-talented he was and it also proved his modesty.

The way he sang 'tum aa gaye ho' for sushmita----lucky sush 😳 😳 😳 and ofcourse the dharmenadra and SRK step in his last gala....tht passion he put in satrangi re.....

And ofcourse his last episode of II-2. Tht blank, shocked expression on his face...the way he called to his 'aai' the way he tried to calm down the crowd, the way he refused the re-amtch.....the way he stood up for anuj when every1 had unintentionally humiliated him....

ani11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: breathing_irony

First of all teh way he sang 'tu hi re'----he put soul into every word of the song n the effortless way in which he sang tht song was amey-zing.

And then in the second gala results round when he was willing to go for neha's sake whom he considered a sister.....

Tht confident glow on his face while singing 'laaga chunri' and tht unforgettable smile on his face when he got good comments for tht song.

The aamir khan step he did during RDB and how farah called him back to do the step πŸ˜†

Tht sad look in his eyes while singing 'tadap tadap'----the dard was not only evident in his voice but also his face....n the way he played the bongo---too cute.

His RC interviews.....the way he did all the precussions using his voice-----showed how multi-talented he was and it also proved his modesty.

The way he sang 'tum aa gaye ho' for sushmita----lucky sush 😳 😳 😳 and ofcourse the dharmenadra and SRK step in his last gala....tht passion he put in satrangi re.....

And ofcourse his last episode of II-2. Tht blank, shocked expression on his face...the way he called to his 'aai' the way he tried to calm down the crowd, the way he refused the re-amtch.....the way he stood up for anuj when every1 had unintentionally humiliated him....

πŸ‘πŸ‘nice thoughts

Connie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: breathing_irony

Sneha very well written, no matter what Amey is a winner.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
pramm thumbnail
everything about Amey makes us proud to be his fans...

but if i ve to mention one incident it has to be.....when he said sorry to Sonu twice (omg!!!....he really looked like a helpless kid) during result episode while trying to explain overlapping in Mahi ve....my heart really went out to him....
mans thumbnail
There are so many but to point out few ...
When he sang laga chunari me daag ..I was like here you go this years Idol

Then when he and neha were in bottom 2 and the way he managed it

I really liked him in ding ding ding I mean rang de basanti ..remember the small steps his did like Amir..so cool

And the last episode showed how good he is.
I will always remember Amey as talented ,very down to earth , level headed and fighet in true sense .
God bless him
coolsonu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I started liking Amey from the day of his audition...I watched the show only b'coz of Amey(infact I watched Amey more than the show!! πŸ˜› ) I never felt like "Uff..aaj Amey ne kitna bura gaya" He sang beatifully in each and evry episode πŸ˜› ...I like his looks, style of singing,voice and presentation 😳 I loved his Satrangi Re...I had respect for him in my heart and I started respecting him even more after wat he said on his exit(abt rematch)...he proved his humbleness!!
   MAY SUCCESS FOLLOWS AMEY LIKE A SHADOW!!
ani11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: h@Z!

ameys a very talented singer
he was realy brave to say'its a game and todays my turn 2 b out this time'
😭 😭 have u guys seen the pics of amey on his computer ?

no,can u give the link😊

breathing_irony thumbnail

Originally posted by: pramm

everything about Amey makes us proud to be his fans...

but if i ve to mention one incident it has to be.....when he said sorry to Sonu twice (omg!!!....he really looked like a helpless kid) during result episode while trying to explain overlapping in Mahi ve....my heart really went out to him....

ya...he looked so dejected. Sonu didnt let him enjoy his success