AMEY-ISM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ani11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

This thread is for the amey fans where they can write their favorite things about amey.

amey is a star now and he has a huge fan following.

So people write what u remember about amey or what according to u were the moments when u felt proud to be an amey fan.

For me when aman said that today luck has won over talent ,amey said that talent has no definition and anuj is talented in his own way,that moment he earned my respect.

God bless u ameyπŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ani11 thumbnail
WOW guys 😲 ,so many views and not a single post and this forum is full of amey fans πŸ˜”
mona_kaur thumbnail
I fell in luve with amey from day one when he wazzzz auditiong for the show........from than on i've just watched the show for amey.......i am really proud to be amey's fan cozzzzzzzz he's never disappointed meeeeee in any way......his singing which i admire always been exceptional and his attitude always down to earth.........so humble.....caring....respectfull...full of luv and passion to make a name for himself......AMEY DATE.....is my IDOL and INSPIRATION
aroravan thumbnail
AMEY - A great singer and an excellent performer.I will never forget the way he was saying AAI to her mum amidst the hungama during his vote out episode. Edited by aroravan - 18 years ago
Niceup thumbnail
amey always respect the judjes comment-----that thing i like abt him. another is---------- love for his mom.

may god bless him
ani11 thumbnail
Thanks Siddh 😊

Mona,aroravan,niceup appreciate ur comments 😊

amey has become a role model for youth because of the graceful way that he accepted his voting out and refused the rematch. Edited by ani11 - 18 years ago
J_K_C thumbnail
ummm...there are so many things about Amey that I love...he's so talented, hardworking, honest, straight forward, genuine, sincere, loving, caring and the list goes on and on and on...not to mention he's so handsome 😳

I read one of the "parde ke peechay" articles on sify...and it said that Amey is like a leader in the group...everyone comes to him to open their heart / for personal 'n singing related advice and that he even spoke to the people who do the song seletions on behalf of everyone saying that they should all have a say in selecting the song...that was one of the zillion moments when I felt proud of being an Amey fan...'n the way he handled his ouster made me love 'n admire him to an extent I can't put in words... Edited by J_K_C - 18 years ago
J_K_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: aroravan

AMEY - A great singer and an excellent performer.I will never forget the way he was saying AAI to her mum amidst the hungama during his vote out episode.

u know I almost cried when he said that...

~*Neha*~ thumbnail
Amey is and excellent singer and a true performer. I am his fan and every thing he did and every word he spoke when he was in II 2 made me feel proud that I am a fan of AMEY!!!! πŸ˜ƒ I liked the times when the judges used to tell him to perform the dance steps when he was singing again when they used to tell their comments. πŸ˜†
smartalec21 thumbnail
My fav Amey-isms is whr he sais 'dil me kuch tring tring hota hai' in da valentine epi..it was tooooooooooo cuteeeeeee to meeeeeeee.......i jus lovee him.. 😳