Originally posted by: SolidSnake

Arre maine phir se miss kar diya, kab telecast hua thaa? 😕

Sunday dopahar mai 12 baje.😆
Edited by saniya9919 - 18 years ago
saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 years ago
Hi everybody,

I think Bhaskar's new solution is the best cause today I have gone through all pages of Nihira's club. I saw sometimes we try to keep the thread on front pages & post useless messages. The no. of pgs goes on increasing unnecessarily. The newcomer simply can not go through all these pgs. Only regular fans visit it.

As they r going to make a sticky topic which would include all the fan club links ,the unnecessary posts will decrease. The new comer can also easily see the thread as it will remain always on front page.

Varshaji, thanks a lot.Plz, always guide us if we r on wrong way.

Amogh, I am sorry.You are like my younger brother so we can fight.🤗     
shesthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hi Friends,

Looks like our Fan Club problems are going to be resolved soon…  in any case, I'm sure we will all continue to support our favorite singers.  On that note, for a change of pace, here are some wonderful, casual pictures of Nihira 😊 I'm sure you all recognize the AV its taken from… the one where Nihira gave away her secret New Year's Resolution !! 😉 😉  Doesn't she look really cute and fabulous in all these shots ??  Sorry, if I got carried away, but I loved all of them, so I couldn't leave any out… Her expressions are all so innocent and sweet 😊 😊

……………………….

……………………….

……………………….

……………………….

……………………….

……………………….

……………………….

……………………….

… Proud and happy parents !!!

Have a nice day everyone… enjoy the pics,

Vinaya

Edited by shesthebest - 18 years ago
SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks again, Vinaya ji. You know I have saved each and every Nihira pic that you have posted. She has such a lovely smile. 😛

Have you PMed Bhaskar the link of this thread?
saniya9919 thumbnail
Thank u Vinayaji. 🤗 🤗 🤗
These r really cute pics.Thanks to post her parents pic.

I really do not have words to express my feelings...How to thank u... the work u did for us.

I m really crying at this moment, is this a last pictures post on this thread, on SRGMP section. 😭 Edited by saniya9919 - 18 years ago
SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Don' worry Saniya, as Vinaya ji put it aptly, this thread will continue to exist...it really doesn't matter where it exists, what really matters is we all continue to support our fav, Nihira, the way we have done till now.
saniya9919 thumbnail

Don' worry Saniya, as Vinaya ji put it aptly, this thread will continue to exist...it really doesn't matter where it exists, what really matters is we all continue to support our fav, Nihira, the way we have done till now.

Ha,Deepak magar yahan ka feeling miss karenge.😭

We will surely support Nihira anywhere in this universe.

We all love her so much.😛
shesthebest thumbnail

Thanks again, Vinaya ji. You know I have saved each and every Nihira pic that you have posted. She has such a lovely smile. 😛

Have you PMed Bhaskar the link of this thread?

That's great Deepak... she does have a lovely and sweet smile.  I did PM Bhaskar with this URL though the post really belongs to princessno.1.  I fijure its OK for them to get duplicate requests, rather than none...

shesthebest thumbnail

Originally posted by: saniya9919

Thank u Vinayaji.  🤗 🤗
These r really cute pics.Thanks to post her parents pic.

I really do not have words to express my feelings...How to thank u... the work u did for us.

I m really crying at this moment, is this a last pictures post on this thread, on SRGMP section. 😭

Hi Saniya,

Don't feel bad... important thing is that we're all still around, and togehter 🤗 .  We'll support our Challenge singers even if this forum doesn't want to.   These pictures should put a big smile on your face.   The pictures are so crystal clear and natural... doesn't it look like Nihira is right in front of you?

I'm waiting for some creative, artistic, wonderful wallpapers from you now!!! 😉 😉 

Love,
Vinaya.
soulsoup thumbnail
Vinaya ji / Solid : Please don't worry about this thread at least! I'll personally make sure it gets transferred properly. Nihira is my favorite too! I wish there was some other way to keep this here! But alas!

Oh well - Solid this is for you - I am going for Nihira's show next week here in Singapore 😊