Originally posted by: MrspetloverUS

You Got it 😉 Karunya for me is the next II winner 😛

Sandeep is the next II.

saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: shesthebest

Hi Varshaji, Amoghji,

I just read that they are going to close down our fan clubs... what's the problem? Why do people object to our sharing information about our favorite SRGMP singers? I am really upset about this. I guess this is the last straw. Its really time to pick up and leave this place. Do you guys have any better ideas?

I m really sad for there decision to shift this thread to "celeb. fan club".They r not celebs ...😔
There reasons r not justifying to move these clubs.😕
We really try to avoid chats on this thread & put something new very often.e.g.Vinayaji post the pics,I post the wallpapers,SS has uploaded Nihira's songs & many more...
We try to keep this thread more enjoyble.
Generally we PM each other for other discussions.I am really shocked by the reason that many ppl on IF get diturbed by these threads & miss there fav. topics.😕
I have put some humble efforts to keep this thread intresting.....😭
My day starts & ends with this thread.This thread gives us a space to talk about beautiful memories &  happnings related to our fav. Nihira Joshi.
I joined the IF only for Nihira ,maybe it is time to leave now....

teenindia_usa thumbnail
well many of us have the same sentiments I too worked real hard on my paresh thread and nihria is great too. i have wanted to join this club too was busy with things I have always though Nihria and paresh tobe jems...

I pmed the mods they have said that they have to move .Hopefully will reconsider and she how much time we all put into it.

Aslo I was at the show heat where paesh performed and will give updates on that

love the song kasam seEdited by teenindia_usa - 18 years ago
shesthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saniya9919

I m really sad for there decision to shift this thread to "celeb. fan club".They r not celebs ...😔
There reasons r not justifying to move these clubs.😕
We really try to avoid chats on this thread & put something new very often.e.g.Vinayaji post the pics,I post the wallpapers,SS has uploaded Nihira's songs & many more...
We try to keep this thread more enjoyble.
Generally we PM each other for other discussions.I am really shocked by the reason that many ppl on IF get diturbed by these threads & miss there fav. topics.😕
I have put some humble efforts to keep this thread intresting.....😭
My day starts & ends with this thread.This thread gives us a space to talk about beautiful memories &  happnings related to our fav. Nihira Joshi.

Hi Saniya,

Its not that bad... don't feel so down.  If we express our opinions to the moderators via PM, I think they will listen to us.  I think some EMAET fans have been complaining about irrelevant posts.  But its not the fan clubs that are causing the problem.  If we PM them about our point of view, they may understand that they cannot generalize about all fans clubs... infact Bhaskar has already admitted this to me that our fan club is not causing the problems.

Lets try and continue our posts about Nihira... and like Varshaji said, hope for the best.  I will send you PM with my thoughts...

BTW, last night I saw the Mast Moments in which Nihira sang "Kehna hi kya"...  It was so amazing... I have no words to express... I don't know how she sang with that level of skill on stage...  I will post new pics of that song after moving it to my PC.

Talk to you later...
saniya9919 thumbnail

Originally posted by: teenindia_usa

well many of us have the same sentiments I too worked real hard on my paresh thread and nihria is great too. i have wanted to join this club too was busy with things I have always though Nihria and paresh tobe jems...

I pmed the mods they have said that they have to move .Hopefully will reconsider and she how much time we all put into it.

Aslo I was at the show heat where paesh performed and will give updates on that

love the song kasam se

We will hope they will consider our request.
U r so lucky ,u saw Paresh's live show.
Paresh is very cute.Paresh will rock the world.😛
saniya9919 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shesthebest

Hi Saniya,

Its not that bad... don't feel so down.  If we express our opinions to the moderators via PM, I think they will listen to us.  I think some EMAET fans have been complaining about irrelevant posts.  But its not the fan clubs that are causing the problem.  If we PM them about our point of view, they may understand that they cannot generalize about all fans clubs... infact Bhaskar has already admitted this to me that our fan club is not causing the problems.

Lets try and continue our posts about Nihira... and like Varshaji said, hope for the best.  I will send you PM with my thoughts...

BTW, last night I saw the Mast Moments in which Nihira sang "Kehna hi kya"...  It was so amazing... I have no words to express... I don't know how she sang with that level of skill on stage...  I will post new pics of that song after moving it to my PC.

Talk to you later...

We will hope for the best.😊
Nihira's performance was really amazing.👏👏👏The song was really difficult & judges Pt. Shiv-Hari were stunned by her performance.
X-rebel thumbnail
Nihira rocks.

Good evening everyone.
SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saniya9919

Hey, please do not do that.  Chinta mar kariye, sab kuchh theek ho jayega.

Why can't we have two seperate forums, one for SRGMP and other for EMAEK. In any case there will be (most probably) a new SRGMP after EMAET. Why can't we have a seperate SRGMP forum, afterall there is a Fame Gurukul forum even the show was over long ago. Mods please think about it.

X-rebel thumbnail

Nihira rocks.

Edited by amogh8188 - 18 years ago
saniya9919 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amogh8188

Did somebody say that ahe is leaving IF because she came here just for Nihira. 😡

Come on yaar, if we do not keep Nihira alive on the Forum, then who will. 😊

Amogh mind ur language.I do'nt want any fight with u.U just see ur website.