Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Thush - what exactly do I need to look at, I have the attachments now 😃
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

I will check Email now😃  Lady with the lamp did not strike anything else for you Thush🤣

Cant like u..and yes thats why i said 1920s 😆Miss.Lantern Mama 🤣Finally u got ur 1920s Kiss 😆
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail

Thush - what exactly do I need to look at, I have the attachments now 😃

Im confused which one to choose...Can u suggest me one 😆

Originally posted by: --Thush--

Cant like u..and yes thats why i said 1920s 😆Miss.Lantern Mama 🤣Finally u got ur 1920s Kiss 😆

Can't wait to see the kiss😍😍😍  You know another funny thing, I have bought these battery-operated candles/lamps, because I stay awake very late as you know & don't like to turn the lights on in the house.  When I am with you people OL and I need to go to the kitchen or some other part, I walk around with those candles/lamps.  I laugh so much, but that is how much I love lantern/lamps😳😆
Thush - you like business more than core programming, correct?
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail

Can't wait to see the kiss😍😍😍  You know another funny thing, I have bought these battery-operated candles/lamps, because I stay awake very late as you know & don't like to turn the lights on in the house.  When I am with you people OL and I need to go to the kitchen or some other part, I walk around with those candles/lamps.  I laugh so much, but that is how much I love lantern/lamps😳😆

Omg really u bought a lamp 😲🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣i really cant imagine 😆Just like that nurse🤣🤣🤣

I Like both im good at Business too😃
x-affy-x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey guys
Congrats on the new home
Mish you got your  maneet kiss😃😃😃

Originally posted by: --Thush--

Omg really u bought a lamp 🤣i really cant imagine 😆Just like that nurse🤣🤣🤣

I Like both im good at Business too😃

Cuddling & muddling in lantern light is also much better than any other bright light😳😆
She is not just a Nurse - read about her, she is also like Mother Therasa, very giving & sacrificing👏👏

I like the business one - it has more flexibility at least from what they have said👏  Will help you meet your MSK in style than the other one, which is more of my style, don't look at any Man & fall in love after marriage🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by: miss_giggles

Hey guys

Congrats on the new home
Mish you got your  maneet kiss😃😃😃

I did Affy and what I told you came true - it made a baby
Now you will believe me  I also researched & proved it is possbile
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail

Cuddling & muddling in lantern light is also much better than any other bright light😳😆
She is not just a Nurse - read about her, she is also like Mother Therasa, very giving & sacrificing👏👏

I like the business one - it has more flexibility at least from what they have said👏  Will help you meet your MSK in style than the other one, which is more of my style, don't look at any Man & fall in love after marriage🤣🤣🤣

We will not ever get same likes about this Light MATTER 😆😆i have given u amount of names still making me to give more names Miss.1920😆😆and mama come on i ever can tbe cant..i cant ever sacrifice my msk or give to them so forget it 😆😆

U Mean the first course ? Systems ? well i too planned that..u chose the right one 😳and i have already planned no love will fall in love after marriage 😛😆😆sometimes i might change if i see my MSK before marriage 😆