Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apocolyse thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: AngadKripa4eva

It loooks like this reporter has just taken snippets from past interviews and put them together. This is old news. And I doubt the reliability of it, because Iqbal said himself (in person) on AJK that him and Neha are friends now. 😳 So if he was just being diplomatic, why would he suddenly choose to be undiplomatic for this interview. And as far as Amit is concerned, there's no doubt in my mind that him and Neha get along. We all know how the media likes to put mirch masala on stories, if they didn't they wouldn't make an income.

πŸ‘
swordfishh thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dinky21

who are we to judge them....if they do not get along..their problem?!?! u never who is lying and who aint...however reena thapar is a respectable journalist in mumbai..so lets not doubt her article...there are QUOTED lines..so one cant deny that!! however it makes 1 thing clear..neha is NOT LOVED BY EVeRYONE ON the sets πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

The whole point is not whether the actors get along... We will never know who is lying... But what is absolutely disgusting is the pathetic behavior of Neha's co stars towards her in front of the media... Even if you hate a person you don't wash your dirty linen in public... It simply pathetic...🀒🀒 Personal problems should always be sorted out outside the media glare... Hats off to Neha for not saying nasty things about her co stars...

apocolyse thumbnail

Originally posted by: swordfishh

The whole point is not whether the actors get along... We will never know who is lying... But what is absolutely disgusting is the pathetic behavior of Neha's co stars towards her in front of the media... Even if you hate a person you don't wash your dirty linen in public... It simply pathetic...🀒🀒 Personal problems should always be sorted out outside the media glare... Hats off to Neha for not saying nasty things about her co stars...

πŸ‘ ur so right man..dey havent got ne respect or the decency to act lyk grown upz n stop lukin moody at place n all..u knw!!! dey need 2 grow up dem selves b4 tellin neha 2 grow up. lyk dey say "u learn 4rm elders"..well lets jus say dat neha learned being stupid 4rm iq n amit!!!
πŸ˜ƒ
apocolyse thumbnail

why do i feel i have heard this recentlyπŸ˜•πŸ˜•

think..c'mon ur so 4getful!!!
as far as i knw..i avent heard it! πŸ˜ƒ
apocolyse thumbnail

<span>respect?? u need to give inorder to get right?!?!</span>

dey should show her respect den she can give dem respect in return!!
Misfit_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow...one puny article sparking so much debate...what does it matter to us whether they get along or not? If they do, good for them. If they don't, nothing you or anyone else says is gonna change that... I think everyone needs to take a step back and breathe. Just enjoy KYPH, isn't that what we're supposed to do?
AngadKripa4eva thumbnail

excuse me!! itstheir choice what they have to say about their co-stars! they have their reasons,probably neha doesnt have anything to say or doesnt want to comment..individual choice! they are  apart of media and this is their life! simple..this all will last only till kyph lastπŸ˜ƒ

excuse me! It's not their choice what they say or don't say. When your in the public eye you have to watch what you say. The chose this life and it just comes with the package. You gain some and you lose some. Anyway you are contradicting yourself. Just a couple of posts ago you said that "in this industry one has to be diplomatic." And I agree they do have to be diplomatic in this industry. Which is why I agree with you swordfishh about Neha being mature and not airing her dirty laundry in public. That's what I respect about her. In the media she always has positive things to say about all her co-stars.

insia12 thumbnail
This thingi is like a Puzzle!!!no1 can solve it!!!!!!! πŸ˜†
swordfishh thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
About doubting the journalist's credibility... In the past we have had respectable members of the same fraternity writing things about Iqbal's liason with Aamna which were later written off as rumours... That's why I have my doubts... No offence to the journalist community... They are just doing their jobs... πŸ˜ƒ

When it comes to some actors being labelled as "Great Human Beings.".... Bad mouthing a colleague in public for whatever reason surely does not define a "Great" human being...
And our country's youth looks upto such people...

Disclaimer: I am assuming that none of the actors were misquoted. And every bit of this article is true.
buttercup thumbnail
those who disagree with the article and find it wrong.. why are those ppl wasting time here... come on ppl.. let atleast those who wanna read it read.. let others live atleast.. if some ppl dont wanna read it..why not leave the post.. and why are u ppl so debating on this while u know it not truth.. will ur replies make a change on this article.. huh???