Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

buttercup thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
guys.. enjoy the post in its best and ignore those wht doesnt matter to you... 😛 😛 ..
sairah_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: buttercup.tarun

guys.. enjoy the post in its best and ignore those wht doesnt matter to you... 😛 😛 ..

Ok Butter will do! 😃
-funnfrolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ghunoo

Amit Tandon needs to talk to Neha directly instead of washing this dirty linen in public. If you have been such pals then why can't you talk to one another instead of telling the reporter.

What is the reporter going to do - definitely not counsel them on the finer points of living in harmony.

Its just that one cannot live a life based on what press feels and going to press does nothing but create stories.

If you are looking to be the headlines on Page 3 or nobody recognizes you and that makes you want to drink a bottle of benzene by all means, dangle your sordid linen in public - We love reading it 😆 or try to drape yourself with clothes the size of kitchen towels ..that works too

Amit isnt the type to wash his dirty linen in public. He knows how to respect a women!! This I can vouch for a fact! It was very unlike Amit to say something like that about Neha and when I spoke to him to get the facts right, he said that the statements mentioned in the article are false and untrue. Neha and he get along fine and this is just very irresponsible journalism. In fact he was never spoken to at all by the paper.

For those of you who dont believe me, can get the IF Development Team to call Amit and hear for themselves what he has to say!

Its unfortunate that media thrives on such gupshup without knowing and verifying the facts. Its saddenning that facts are mis- represented and mis quoted and blown totally out of proportion. Btw this article is very very old - almost a year old and a year back also Amit was misquoted!!!

Right Now, Everyone gets along like a house of fire. The news is old stale news! Recent Recorded Interviews of Amit, Neha and Suvarna are proof of the fact that there is nothing wrong between them. I would rather believe what I hear than believe whats written.

Edited by mistyeyed_25 - 18 years ago
OH my god what is going on here!

This is just an article, nothing else. We are acting like it's somthing written about us and arguing like cats and dogs.

I suggest if u want to argue about this, take is up with Mumbai Mirror, they have a website mumbaimirror.com, login in, "contact us" option is on upper left hand side. Write them an email and debate on this there. Also, the article does have quoted lines, which means that is an individual's exact word.

Tell me one more thing, are we getting brownie points and chocolate for arguing like this, no we are not. This is just going back and forth, he said, she said. What's the point.

My suggestion again, take it up with Mumbaimirror and Reena Kapoor and you will get your answer.

Sangeeta
-funnfrolic- thumbnail

Originally posted by: queenkumar

OH my god what is going on here!

This is just an article, nothing else. We are acting like it's somthing written about us and arguing like cats and dogs.

I suggest if u want to argue about this, take is up with Mumbai Mirror, they have a website mumbaimirror.com, login in, "contact us" option is on upper left hand side. Write them an email and debate on this there. Also, the article does have quoted lines, which means that is an individual's exact word.

Tell me one more thing, are we getting brownie points and chocolate for arguing like this, no we are not. This is just going back and forth, he said, she said. What's the point.

My suggestion again, take it up with Mumbaimirror and Reena Kapoor and you will get your answer.

Sangeeta

errr the quoted lines are false....Amit has denied giving such an interview to Mumbai mirror. He said the statements are false and untrue.. Dont believe na, go ahead and get the IF development team to ask amit themselves?

We dont need to take it up with the journo as I have heard it from the horse mouth that the statements are false and untrue and its fabricated recycled news that is coming back. I will rather blv what i hear

Edited by mistyeyed_25 - 18 years ago
apocolyse thumbnail

Originally posted by: mistyeyed_25

errr the quoted lines are false....Amit has denied giving such an interview to Mumbai mirror. He said the statements are false and untrue.. Dont believe na, go ahead and get the IF development team to ask amit themselves?

We dont need to take it up with the journo as I have heard it from the horse mouth that the statements are false and untrue and its fabricated recycled news that is coming back. I will rather blv what i hear

👏
Angadzgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: mistyeyed_25

Amit isnt the type to wash his dirty linen in public. He knows how to respect a women!! This I can vouch for a fact! It was very unlike Amit to say something like that about Neha and when I spoke to him to get the facts right, he said that the statements mentioned in the article are false and untrue. Neha and he get along fine and this is just very irresponsible journalism. In fact he was never spoken to at all by the paper.

For those of you who dont believe me, can get the IF Development Team to call Amit and hear for themselves what he has to say!

Its unfortunate that media thrives on such gupshup without knowing and verifying the facts. Its saddenning that facts are mis- represented and mis quoted and blown totally out of proportion. Btw this article is very very old - almost a year old and a year back also Amit was misquoted!!!

Right Now, Everyone gets along like a house of fire. The news is old stale news! Recent Recorded Interviews of Amit, Neha and Suvarna are proof of the fact that there is nothing wrong between them. I would rather believe what I hear than believe whats written.

well said it mishty.....finally Amit has confirmed that he didnt give that interview at all....its fake interview....The media dont have anything to write the news on news paper.....so they talk cooked nonsense story😡🤢

vallanki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I wonder how I missed this topic 😉 Thanks for the article.
I didnot read all pages. But I love Neha for her attitude. When attitude men are adorable how come attitude women not? 😕

All people by nature cannot get along with everyone easily. Some take time to make friendship. If that's called attitude I love it.Coz I'm of that nature.😳
I love Neha and her attitude a lot.keep up Neha . Edited by vallanki - 18 years ago
-funnfrolic- thumbnail

Originally posted by: galpal

Well done, Misty! So Amit has confirmed that he didnt give that interview at all! So I was right---the journalist made up all this to malign Neha Bamb! I wonder at whose instigation she did this??
Pallavi

Wll Done Kaise Galpal! Whatever little I know of Amit, he isnt the types nor kinds like whats been portrayed in the paper...

metoyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
is this article true? is it interesting...
but i wonder if they really have that huge problems with eachother...even Amit and Neha...
anyway, why should people have attitude in the first place..? u can be friendly to others..cant you?!!!

NARGES