12.12.11 - Murali Manohar at Paundrak Nagri

Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
At first we are shown the last scenes of the previous episode- Sudama standing in the Sun, bearing the heat and in the next scene, Krishna telling SB and JV that now it is time for Him to take part in it, personally and see if Paundrak could catch His signals, improves himself or goes towards his own destruction.

Now the new episode starts off with the 'raajsabhaa' of Paundrak, where Senapati Durdhar has brought some people, who have Complete Faith on Paundrak and so they have decided to come and stay in Paundrak Nagri. King Paundrak becomes very happy to know this and says that he is Great enough πŸ˜ƒ to 'gift' something to his 'prajaa', unlike other Gods who only 'takes' the offerings made by their devotees 'without giving' πŸ˜† anything in return. Then he offers some 'swarnamudra'/ riches to those people and they just grab all of them. The queen is sad watching all these in front of her πŸ˜”. Paundrak says he is happy with the service of Durdhar πŸ‘πŸΌ, (the way he is taking care of his Paundraks's fame). Senapati says - it is the 'soubhaagya' of those who has taken the refuge of Paundrak, as they will be Saved but, the 'durbhaagya' of those persons who have not taken the 'sharan' of Paundrak, as in that case, Durdhar will definitely destroy them.

Now a person comes to the 'raajsabhaa' (it is Sage Naarad, in the same 'chhadmavesh' which he used to visit Susheela and Sudama, as Devdatt, in the prev track 😊). He says that Paundrak can't be the 'True Krishna'. Pauandrak gets angry 😑 and addresses him as 'Mand buddhi', but the person replies that only by making his 'appearances' same as Krishna will not make him Krishna. The whole world knows that the Original Krishna  plays His Flute in such a way that it makes everyone dance in its tune! 😍  But here, Paundrak definitely lacks that quality.

Paundrak realizes the Truth in the words of this person and asks Durdhar to find a good Flute teacher/ player, as he wants to learn flute now.

Krishna appears as Murali Manohar  πŸ˜  ( a person selling flutes) in Paundrak Nagri. Naarad comes to Him and informs that he has done what Krishna instructed him to do. Krishna agrees and tells him now it is time for Him to take some action.

At night, Paundrak is in his room. He takes a flute and tries to play it. Sudeenly a sweet tune comes out of the flute! Paudrak gets surprised! πŸ˜•  He plays it again and the same thing happens! He gets astonished and starts thinking whether he ALREADY has the 'talent' in him, to play a flute!!  πŸ˜†  But after that, he hears the same tune outside of his palace and understands that it was 'That' tune πŸ˜” which he heard while playing the flute'

He comes out of his room and finds that all the 'diyaas' of the palace are automatically lightening up while the flute is played!! πŸ˜•  He becomes curious to know who is playing the flute, so asks Durdhar to find out. Durdhar along with his men, go and search for the flute player, but they could not find him.

In the next morning, they again start their search for the flute player. At first, they get  confused, as the same sound seems to come from all the four directions!! πŸ˜•  But at the end,  Murali Manohar comes in front of him. He asks MM where was he the previous night, they were searching for Him. MM answers as he (Durdhar) haven't tried to find him 'with Love' πŸ‘, so they could not reach Him. He says to Durdhar that he makes and sells flutes. Now Durdhar tells him that the king wants to meet him. MM gets surprised!! πŸ˜ƒ  He shows eagerness to meet the king saying what great work he has done to get such a noble opportunity!! πŸ˜ƒ Then, Durdhar takes him to the king.

Paundrak becomes happy to know that the flute player is found, MM behaves as if he is really 'afraid' of the king πŸ˜ƒ and asks whether flute playing is banned in Paundrak nagri or not, whether he has done a mistake by playing his flute there?  As making flute and playing it, is his profession, so if the king commands, he will move out of his kingdom. The king becomes happy finding MM so much afraid of him. But the queen replies that ' no, he has not done any mistake. She addresses him as 'Murliwala' and asks Him what was his name. Murali Manohar appreciates the name 'Murliwala' addressed by the queen and then tells his name and also the reason behind- it is, that he plays flute really well!! 😍 Then the Queen gets astonished and mentions that she has heard that it is Shri Krishna, who is considered the Best among the Flute players by all! This statement makes Paundrak angry 😑 and he starts threatening his queen that she should never utter the name of Krishna or appreciate him in front of her husband! MM notices all these, supports the king by saying that she should never take the name of Shri Krishna but at the same time, also 'Feels' the pain/ fear expressed in the eyes of the queen. πŸ˜

Jai Shri Krishna!

( In the last sc, I guess, I have missed some details, as I had guests at that time, I would req the members who remember the sc,  to please fill in/ post those dialogues/ details in the Thread 😊)   
Edited by Debipriya - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Thanks for the update.
Paundraka the clown was at his entertaining best today, the way he sits in Vishnuji's pose with the non moving chakra in his hands, his ha ha ha, his dialogue of othe gods taking offerings from their devotee, but he wants to give & what he gave just few pcs goldmohars, each one must have got just one pc, how he buys his devoteesπŸ˜† the way he rolled his eyes while playing flute for the first time in his life, he is a good actorπŸ‘
looks like Krishna will be seen in this entire show as MM on his various missions, his expressions are good & quite convincing for those fools in rajyasabha.
Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago
Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes, I really LOVED to see MM back in action! πŸ˜†  πŸ‘πŸΌ  ... And His dialogue delivery along with his facial expressions are just too good!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ˜

Regarding the 'characterization' of Paundrak in DBSK- πŸ€£ is all I can say, lol!

BTW- I have edited the 1st post, included some of the missing details of yesterday's ep. πŸ˜Š
Edited by Debipriya - 12 years ago
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i liked the episode only becaz of Vishals awesome appeareance as MURLI MANOHAR...whenever i see him as MURLI MANOHAR ...it gives me immense pleasure and it gives me a feeling of KRISHNA as the COW BOY OF THE STREETS OF GOKUL...i only liked MURLI in the episode .
that Paundrak is such a cartoon...ha..ha..ha...
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!😊

So Krishna will now teach Paundrak how to play a flute...πŸ˜†
So that means they didnt' show Sudama except for the recap of the previous episode... in that case the audiences were saved from seeing Sudama being tortured... good for a change. It's not fun to watch him being tortured. It's fun only when Krishna saves him but when he doesn't it's unbearable to watch the torture sessionπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

I said it... that queen is really brave to keep chanting Krishna's name all the time & Paundrak doesn't announce a torture session for herπŸ˜• only for SudamaπŸ˜•
Let's see what Krishna will do now... I hope he won't enter the MB track as MM againπŸ˜† otherwise poor Arjun...who'll be his charioteer🀣
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Somehow, I even doubt that there is going to be any war.  After all, in the case of Paundrak, Krishna was supposed to have invaded his kingdom, fought and killed him and finished everything.  Instead, he takes the garb of Murli and goes there to do something that he only knows.  I mean, why does Krishna have to appear b4 Paundrak as a musician pretending to be scared of him, when in fact he went there as a warrior and slew him?  Oh, and all this is, as per the caption, a subjective interpretation modified to suit TV media.  In other words, b'cos it's being shown on TV, Krishna has to appear w/ a flute instead of going to war.

So given everything we've seen since the killing of Bakasura, here's what I think they're likely to show Krishna as doing.  He's going to appear as Murli b4 Jarasandha & Sishupala, and whether they're even going to be killed is an open question.  Maybe, in the game of dice, he'll meditate while watching TV so that numbers favorable to Yudhisthir and unfavorable to Shakuni show up, since Satyabhama won't stand the sight of Yudhisthir losing.  However, if those events do happen, then when it comes time for Krishna to be the envoy to the Kauravas, he'll go there as Murli and play the flute and do who knows what to the Kaurava army.  Maybe he'll make Duryodhan so ill (like in the case of Mohan) that Dhritarashtra, seeing Duryodhan about to die of AIDS, will return Indraprastha to the Pandavas, or even all of Hastinapur, and there won't even be a war.  Maybe Yudhisthir will be really depressed about going to war, and Krishna will give the Gita lectures not to Arjun, but to all the Pandavas, while Jambavati & Satyabhama, who along w/ Krishna will be watching this, will be asking peripheral questions which will be repeated by the Pandavas so that the on-screen-on-screen Krishna can address them, while the on-screen Krishna tells them that time alone will address their questions πŸ˜†  It'll be like a WebEx/Netmeeting seminar 🀣

I'm thinking of something - let me know what yall think.  I'm thinking of opening a fan-fic like game in the forum, where you can imagine the alternate storyline that one could show.  Essentially, take any chapter not shown so far - be it the game of dice, Draupadi vastraharan, Krishna's negotiations, Krishna's war w/ Banasura, etc and just make up your own stuff. 😈 Only thing - dharam has to prevail, so you can't do things like showing Duryodhan winning the war, or stuff like that.  But feel free to make up alternate storylines that change what happened - like you can have more Pandava allies surviving the war, you can have Shakuni losing the game of dice,  you can even abort the war as well as the vanvas, when Draupadi's sari gets pulled, Duryodhan's clothes come off 😈 or send Duryodhan and all into vanvas, and all sorts of other weird twists.  Feel free to vilify all enemies of Krishna and the Pandavas, as is customary in this serial, and toss in as many leelas of Krishna as you like, involving Narada, Satyabhama, Jambavati, Sudama, Susheela and anyone else.  You can even weave them into plots where they didn't originally exist e.g. instead of Drupada's priest, make Sudama the first envoy of the Pandavas to the Kauravas, that sort of thing.

Let me know if yall are interested in such a game.  It's not meant to be irreverent - it's supposed to let yall have a go @ matching your creativity against that of Sagar Pictures.  The name of this game will be - Are you more creative than the Sagars? πŸ˜†
mnx12 thumbnail
Vrish, we will be better then SagarsπŸ˜† 
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mnx12

Vrish, we will be better then SagarsπŸ˜† 

So shall I hold such a contest?  What say others? πŸ˜†
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Vrish... what a post...I'm rofling🀣

Yes yes go ahead with the contest... maybe after reading our fictional story lines the SP will get damn jealous of us or maybe the SP will read our story lines & think how can these people write such things which didn't exist at all & realize what they've been doing too & finally stick to the authentic storylineπŸ˜†
mnx12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

So shall I hold such a contest?  What say others? πŸ˜†

It's a warning, I can't write an FFπŸ˜† After joining IF I learned to comment, may be this way I will learn to write a ficionπŸ˜ƒ So risk is yoursπŸ˜†
Can we have, Make  a story thread, where we can decide the story, characters & collectively write different parts, like a game, story can be continued the way person posting it wants. One person can start it write how much he likes & other one can continue from there the way he wants to & so on...We can tell the silent readers to join too. Or we can have bothπŸ˜ƒEdited by mnx12 - 12 years ago