Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i think if Uttara does anything to hold on to him or even goes all fatal attraction on him brahma might loose his patience and show her his true colors then more drama i really hope devyani doesn't forgive her them tht easily and i really want the boys to find out what their dad and aunt have been up to
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Hema...Yup...agreed. I do watch a couple of others as well but this is the best of the bunch.

@manny136
...True...Brahma is already quite annoyed with Uttara's antics. So far he has been able to brush away his odd comments but at some point his truth will be obvious to Uttara. Till then, I like seeing him squirm.

just for my frn (u know who u r) I watched todays epi even though I intended to watch it on weekend.
I approve SJ...go ahead...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜†

oh btw Karan is preggersπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

my sleepy head is going bonkers...

Thanks J
Edited by tvdekha - 12 years ago
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thanks for the excellent update.

I caught the SJ part of the episode last night itself and after a lonnng time, an interest was sparked. Fabulous characterisation, fresh, hope they are able to sustain.  
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Jaya...@Liks ...  Uttara might just lie to Brahma and tell him shes pregnant,( will do anything to see his reaction ) πŸ˜† Otherwise we'll have to wait a month. I wont put anything past Uttara, shes capable of anything. As for falling at anyones feet to get forgiven, would she do that  πŸ€”  πŸ˜•
It makes me wonder, could there be any more junior Jakhars somewhere in Rohtak or the whole of India whom Brahma does not know about?

Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Are we all hinting towards a Brahma-Uttara love child?
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yep ...  Uttara wants Brahma so she is willing to do anything, even trap him. Well thats what we're thinking from yesterdays precap. 
BheegiBasanti thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvdekha

just for my frn (u know who u r) I watched todays epi even though I intended to watch it on weekend.

I approve SJ...go ahead...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜†

oh btw Karan is preggersπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

my sleepy head is going bonkers...

Thanks J

About Karan...πŸ˜†
BheegiBasanti thumbnail

Originally posted by: serialwatcher16

Thanks for the excellent update.

I caught the SJ part of the episode last night itself and after a lonnng time, an interest was sparked. Fabulous characterisation, fresh, hope they are able to sustain.  

Hiya...Usha right? We've met at the den! πŸ€— Welcome! Agree about SJ...😳. Hope to see you around this forum more often!
BheegiBasanti thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuttiee

thnxx 4 the update...

Hiya cuttiee...we meet in the same fora...Maryaada...KTLK...πŸ˜†.