Maryaada Written Update: December 12, 2011

BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for the update.

The serial is becoming interesting again with the introduction of SJ's character. It will be real fun watching his suave personality collide with Brahma's crude/crassy one. 
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Joy to read.

LMAO at Brahma believing SJ is really his "fan."  ðŸ¤£  Those last two scenes were so great to watch.

Karan... he really needs to stop with the drinking and the drugs.  They're hard drugs too. Well at least the show didn't shy away from showing/implying that he was snorting coke.  

Uttara - Is she planning on doing what I think she's going to do?  How old is she anyway? Not that biological factors will be paid close attention to anyway.
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Jaya.

Brahma thinking hes got a fan in SJ 😆  When really SJ is only playing him along.
SJ is more smarter than Brahma and unlike Brahma he wont use dirty tactics to get what he wants. Its really exciting.

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Liks...  are you thinking what i'm thinking regarding Uttara. That should get Brahma more flustered 😆
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fizi, I think so. 😆  It's the classic tactic.  It has to be that.

He's in for a surprise, and she's in for a shock.  He will no doubt behave nastily, especially if she doesn't agree to what he wants.

If they go that route, I'm torn.  They both deserve what they get and for it to come out in the open.  But man, I wouldn't want an innocent to be brought into it. 
BheegiBasanti thumbnail

Originally posted by: soap-critic

Thank you for the update.

The serial is becoming interesting again with the introduction of SJ's character. It will be real fun watching his suave personality collide with Brahma's crude/crassy one. 

Hema...it's Jaya! 🤗 So nice to see you after a long long time! Glad that you are still watching the show!
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Arshie...I am so enjoying SJ & his characterization! This match-up between him and Brahma is what I was hoping for Priya - Brahma. Sadly, that never came to pass...but this plot is showing so much of promise!

*repeats to self* I will not become a fan-girl...I will not become a fan-girl!
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Fiz & Arshie...hmmm...that precap was interesting. Uttara going all psycho-lover on Brahma would be an awesome twist. If she does get pregnant on the sly, it would serve both of them right but her character would lose all possibilities at a "watchable redemption"...esp. with her daughter and Devyani's family. I say watchable redemption because I personally hate watching women falling at others feet begging for forgiveness etc. I was hoping she would learn the truth and work with Devyani but the precap makes it seem otherwise.
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BheegiBasanti

Hema...it's Jaya! 🤗 So nice to see you after a long long time! Glad that you are still watching the show!

Jaya 🤗

I was wondering if you had changed your ID. I was not sure but was guessing that it might be you from your 'signature' line 'Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn (my all time favorite one from Gone With The wind). Thanks for confirming.

This is the only show that I watch regularly. It does have its dips when at times it becomes slow or dragging but on the whole they have maintained what they had set out to do - pushing the boundaries. Added to that, all the cast are outstanding in their performances.