December 12th 2011, Written Update

Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
So ok my computer wasn't kind and deleted all my writing and I don't feel like typing it all again...so here it is short and sweet...

Neelu pretends to work hard to get in Amma's good graces and gets scolded instead and is told to not tax her baby. Neelu wonders how she can get into Amma's good graces.

Kalsanwali who isn't fooled sees Neelu eating Papaya and wonders if Neelu si lying about her baby and convinces Billo to search her room while Neelu is sleeping. They both find nothing not even medicines that a doctor would prescribe that would suggest Neelu's pregnancy.

Kukkan advices Guddu to go to Pappu and return the money. He later does the accounts and finds money missing which makes Mahadevi nervous as she gave the money to Jabbu.

Guddu returns the money to Pappu but misses Runjhun who gets up but not in time to attract Guddu's attention. Pappu tells himself that Guddu's luck has run out and that Runjhun will stay with him and become his fortune.

Billo and Kalsanwali try to trick Neelu by putting oil on the stairs and tell Mittho who is shocked at their plan but unwittingly becomes a part of it as she calls Neelu down. Neelu heads down as Mittho shows her some money and asks her if she's the one who left it.

Precap: Doctor tells Guddu that after doing preliminary check up it looks like Neelu isn't pregnant. Guddu looks at Neelu angry.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank for the WU Wafah. Even if short it is adequate. The best part is the precap and I hope that is true and G will move forward from there and not lose out on secondary check up. What does preliminary check up mean anyway?  I am sure they can figure out by looking at the pulse. Unless she now fakes a miscarriage!
tanutes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Much thanks to you Wafah!The time is drawing close for the Gunjhun's separation track to come to an end. Guddu will unmask all conspiracies then go on a Sir Lancelot mission and rescue his damsel who is in serious distress thus reuniting with her. Billo and Kaswanali will compel Mitto to denounce her collusions in plan with Neelu. Neelu who is now in a state of despair as a result of no pregnancy and Guddu's rebuffs will have no alternative but to find some means to inform Guddu that Runjhun is no longer in existence. Guddu who is aggrieved will eventually come face to face with the Aghori Baba who will inform him that Runjhun is alive. When asked whom she was last seen with,upon listening to the Baba's explanation Guddu realizes that the persons whom Runjhun was seen with fits the description of Pappu and his men On hearing this Guddu decides to pay Pappu a visit. Probably he will be accompanied by Neelu or she may follow him as usual...

Edited by tanutes - 12 years ago
Cleos thumbnail
I think that Neelu will inform Guddu that  Kaswanali and Billo are responsible  for her miscarriage since they were caught by  Mitto spilling oil onto the staircase. or Neelu will tell Guddu that someone had spilled oil onto the staircase resulting in her miscarriage.
                                                                 OR
Guddu will launch an investigation and determine that it was Kaswanali and Billo who was responsible. Neelu thinks she will win Amma's love but she is wasting her time. Hope that Pappu doesn't discover money missing. Pappu is amassing more wealth.Poor Runjhun.
Edited by Cleos - 12 years ago
Surish thumbnail
Thanks Wafah!!Thumbs up for an excellent Job in unfolding part of Neelu's conspiracy thus far Kaswanwali! She will be able to find Runjhun faster whose radar seems to be malfunctioning.Perhaps she can be hired as a detective!
Edited by Surish - 12 years ago
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the WU,Wafah!  Shorter but sweeter!!!  

Well ,judging from the precap, there does seem to be light at the end of the tunnel this week!!  One piece of the puzzle is about to be put in its place in Guddu's mind at least!!  Hopefully the other jigsaw pieces will follow suit and fit together nicely!  One of my concerns is that now that G has returned the money, Pappu will find a way to keep both the money and claim LN/PN due to some technicality !!  After all Lady Luck is on his side these days!!  On the other hand, maybe if everyone is thrown out of LN, then Guddu and Runjuhn, once reunited can start all over...on their own, minus all the drama,at least for a while!!!

Neelu is going down and is on her way out!!! Hopefully to jail where she will be joined by none other than PY!!!  Wishful thinking,I know! Hope the A.Baba can make his presence felt soon enough,as I think he has a crucial role to play in Runjuhn's rescue. Good start this week, hope it continues and brings us closer to a resolution.

Chatterpot thumbnail
Thanx Wafah for the short and lovely WU.
In today's episode i seriously want to salute Kalsanwali and Billo in trying to reveal Neelu's big lie of pregnancy. Lets hope that the doctor will say the same even after having some tests and Neelu's lie open infront of Guddu and she should get some more good slaps from him and even she should be thrown out of LN. Seriously hats off to Kalsanwali 👏 in today's episode.
Mittho as usual thinking about herself and what will happen if the truth comes out 😕
Guddu at PY's place and PY talking to him nicely but Guddu with his same old attitude Dabang one. On the other hand RJ getting up and feeling Guddu's presence was nicely acted by Nivedita.
Precap looks promising and hopefully turning the current boring track to some new directions.
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update wafah
vanfan thumbnail

BTW this concerns Friday's episode. I forgot to mention in my earlier post. I just saw it late Sunday night (in US), but all the postings for last week got locked in the morning. The most irritating thing I found in Friday's episode was N calling G "aap" suddenly. Why now? It bugged me to no end. Why was G quite about that? Did that not bother him? I hope it was just a slip yesterday and does not continue that in R's style too. Her dressing was bad enough but if she starts talking like R …Ugh.. Sorry for posting here but this did not belong in this week's discussion either.

jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@vanfan, I also wondered the same thing.  What about the saris she is suddenly wearing - is it a tradition to wear saris after marriage?  She was wearing salwars (sp?) before, now she suddenly decide to don the sari look.