Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

jps01,

You are right. But thought she did give an excuse of not having enough cloths and I guess she wants to show that she is pregnant and her suites do not fit her anymore? Pregnant women wear saris but usually they are married. She is neither married nor pregnant.

Surish thumbnail
Agreed Jps01. It is definitely traditional to wear saris after marriage. Neelu wearing saris like she's Guddu's wife common!
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@vanfan, @jps01, @Surish...Never you mind! Neelu the nefarious nautanki will soon have that sari dragged off her sorry behind and unceremoniously given a swift kick out of LN!!!! The audacity of that shameless hussy!!! Trying to endear herself to Amma of all people and cosying up to G , while ordering the cold blooded murder of her grand-daughter and his wife!!!  She is going DOWN, as for her pregnancy claims...BUSTED!!!  Can't believe she managed to fool G for so long!!
Hopefully when Guddu realizes the truth,all HELL will break loose...and  reclaim Neelu...that's where she belongs!!!   What a happy day that will be!!!
Sruthy.L thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cleos

I think that Neelu will inform Guddu that  Kaswanali and Billo are responsible  for her miscarriage since they were caught by  Mitto spilling oil onto the staircase. or Neelu will tell Guddu that someone had spilled oil onto the staircase resulting in her miscarriage.

OR
Guddu will launch an investigation and determine that it was Kaswanali and Billo who was responsible. Neelu thinks she will win Amma's love but she is wasting her time. Hope that Pappu doesn't discover money missing. Pappu is amassing more wealth.Poor Runjhun.

you are right cleos.
I agree with you.Because i am not day dreaming that the truth will easily delivered out until Gudduji finds Runjhun and Runjhun herself tells Gudduji about Neelu's plays to seperate them and her fake pregnancy and her deals with PY.
I wan't everything to be delivered only after Gunjhun's reunion coz until then Gudduji will find out Neelus doings .when Runjhun tells Gudduji everything he can add those things also with what Runjhun tells him.The fire in Gudduji will raise.
Very thrilling moments are waiting for us.These episodes which passes is a moment by moment hints...
Himmanshoo is rocking Gudduji is rocking...😊
Cleos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Himmanshoo definitely rocks. He looked dashingly handsome, especially with that hairstyle and esthetic physique

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thxs Wafah Di for this nice update
nishersal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the write up Wafah