Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Would any decent man ever crack a "joke" like show me the Shiamak Davar kick, and when the girl says that I can't cause I am wearing a skirt, he says " yeah thats why I am telling you to" ðŸ¤¢ , will any decent man ever would? 

Amar did not even deny that but accepted that he did made such a comment and tried dismissing it as a joke...Oh give me a break! joke? thats plain and downright lewd! 

Amar is nothing but a bawdy, spineless cheapo! and I don't need any proof or video to say or deny that cause his behaviour itself is a proof enough!

My opinion about him of course so don't try and change it!
Edited by gremlin. - 12 years ago
simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, if Amar admitted the joke it doesn't matter if it took him 2 mins, 6 mins, 30mins or 1 hr. The point was that he admitted he made that comment.

Amar is like a gunda. I only liked him when he fought with Sky because Sky deserves a gunda standing up to him. Even when he was talking to Shonali, you can see the kind of language he was using. It may have been funny to us but it was insulting to Shonali. He may not be the worst contestant but he ain't a saint. And that rhymes. ðŸ˜†
chammakchallo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
gremlin there were some pics too. i dont know in which thread 😕  lemme do a hunt for it.
PSB_Zone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
when any third person comes in between the coverstaion of two person tht means one of the person bribed to speak in favour of him/her...

I am dismisinng it as a joke like amar did😆
Edited by PSB_Zone - 12 years ago
Bartz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shonali fhoolwati aaj phir se phut phut kar royeen kyoni woh phir kuch bhool gayeeen. ðŸ˜†

Bartz thumbnail
Shonali ke bhoolne ke beemari ab itni badh gaye hai ke woh ro rahe hai ke kahon bhoolte bhoolte woh BB na jeet jaye ðŸ˜­
Bartz thumbnail
Mai kya karon mujhe words yaad nahin rahte...oween oweeeuun ...oweeen...Shiraz ka kya hoga...bake sabko chodho Shonali ka check up karwao. 

Shiraz should have asked Shonali, .."Shonali do you at least remember you are on BB show"?

paras2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Who are taking amar comment lightly , I m sorry to say either dont have sister or dont knw how to behave with woman. This type of flirting is allowied wid BF or close frens only.I doubt amar behav wid vida also.
Bartz thumbnail
Shiraz did look like a version of KRK but he seemed to be a nice guy. Not everyone can deal with Shonali's bhoolne ke beemari ðŸ˜† He also warned her about saying neeyat kharab statements. Good.
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PSB_Zone

when any third person comes in between the coverstaion of two person tht means one of the person bribed to speak in favour of him/her...

I am dismisinng it as a joke like amar did😆

Well, right back at ya, buddy! I am dismissing your posts as a joke as well! ðŸ˜†