Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

realitytvfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I think amar wud b out this week...people will support shonali more...after this bad neeyat episode...
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I thought there was no way Juhi would win since last season they had a TV bahu take the prize too. With the way things that have happened in the recent few days though...she's benefited so much, and I'm starting to think it's very, very possible now. Amar-Shonali drama has definitely benefited her the most since Amar's stock will, if not go down, still become doubtful in the minds of people. And he was her strongest competition left after Mehak's exit...

She'll cream all of Sid, Sky, Sunny, and Shonali if she stays...
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: make-believe

I thought there was no way Juhi would win since last season they had a TV bahu take the prize too. With the way things that have happened in the recent few days though...she's benefited so much, and I'm starting to think it's very, very possible now. Amar-Shonali drama has definitely benefited her the most since Amar's stock will, if not go down, still become doubtful in the minds of people. And he was her strongest competition left after Mehak's exit...

This season will officially suck the most if She wins it. I mean,  What is even the point of other contestants then, if these Kumkums and Prernas are gonna win it everytime. Booo! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ plus, I really don't like her! πŸ˜­ πŸ˜†
Edited by gremlin. - 12 years ago
uscgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am reposting my own comment from other thread, sorry about it but i thought this might make some sense. Shonali was the weakest contestant among all four nominated ones right... so Sid and Shonali could have done this character assassination on Amar thinking that this would give her sympathy points but in case she loses and leaves then also Amar cannot confront her as she would have already left the house and the issue would have not been resolved until after the show ends. If she stays then neither Sid nor she will tell Amar about it so she never has to let Amar know of what she has done. And very comfortably she would keep playing both the sides. (There was a reason to just discuss it with Sid!!!) If she leaves, then Sid can benefit from it too. As Sid tried everything to instigate Amar. But he failed badly. So this would malign Amar's image.  

Only when Hetal told Amar, he got to know about this and Shonali was confronted. Also, remember how she was telling Juhi in presence of Sid that she is planning to play very dirty politics with Amar and Sky. I guess this was it! 

And people think she is dumb!πŸ˜†
Edited by uscgirl - 12 years ago
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Saleem.

What does Amar do for a living ?

[/QUOTE]

donnu but he lives in the same building where Priyanka chopra ,shahid kapoor and pankaj kapoor stay ...so his flat must be expensive ... may be he has some business too 

Analyser thumbnail

Take a look at the video from Friday 9th december when  every one is enjoying BBQ party and watch Amar's behavior. Almost at the end he is indirectly looking at Shonali 😳, I dont think Shonali is totally wrong.

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: make-believe

God help me to change my thots...πŸ€”...but i still believe she is a strong contender(if Mehak does not return)

1. She is holding the insaaf ki devi tag...listening out to others saga in the house and trying to present her opinion.

2. She is not having any qualms with any inmate as such except for a fight  previously with Amar...he addressed her as behen and guess behen is quite diplomatic about bro now...πŸ˜† for the vote...πŸ˜‰... and vice versa.

3. She is the only one inmate who has been nominated only once...

4. She is the only one who has the attributes of leadership now...

5. PM predicted her to win...πŸ˜†

6. She fears Andrews but he is a guest, Amar in a lame position due to Sho-sho's blames, Sky /Sid joined BB mid-way, so in all... i feel she is the strongest one for hte finale and might win too...
Edited by laxmi_s - 12 years ago
chocobear thumbnail
I am convinced now either Juhi or Shonali is goin to be the future winner. If Juhi wins then BB season 6 contestants will be following her path nd if Shon wins then bhagwaan bachaye humeπŸ˜†
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
shona's scream on meeting her boyfriend was like the whistle of pressure cooker🀣
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: happyviewer

shona's scream on meeting her boyfriend was like the whistle of pressure cooker🀣

Haila...so true...πŸ˜†...how he tolerates her SHREIKING ATHYACHAAR..πŸ€“.,NON-STOP LAUGHTER and WEIRD DANCE MOVES..???

But as the WISE KRK tweets:

kamaalrkhan Good night and kiss to Shonali Nagrani for having boyfriend Shiraz and then show him to whole world. Hahaha
kamaalrkhan Why everybody is saying that boyfriend of Shonali is a cartoon! If she likes him then it's fine.

Yeh kisiko nahi chodthaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†