Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago
panna's was hilarious!!!!!!!! priye...priye πŸ˜†

and den he FELLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

ameys was very funny...i loved how he kept laffing and going up and down trying to convince antara...and den they poped the baloon in his face tooo πŸ˜†
mango-frost thumbnail

Originally posted by: wickedboysap

Megha sap sap no ji please...😊

no ji....i have to much respect for u 😳 ur sapji for me atleast πŸ˜› u can stop the others πŸ˜†

*Sweet.Sabz* thumbnail

Originally posted by: srk_lover

panna's was hilarious!!!!!!!! priye...priye πŸ˜†

and den he FELLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

ameys was very funny...i loved how he kept laffing and going up and down trying to convince antara...and den they poped the baloon in his face tooo πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†i luved it wen he dropped *cough cough*...mal u know y πŸ˜†

Connie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: breathing_irony

LUCKY ANTARA>>>!!!! I wish i was antara...damn i wanan be antara sumesh is gonna murder amey for sure πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

HI connie πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› Finalyl u post something.....

Thank u sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for te pics, sap. πŸ˜›

Lol i remember the rickshawala type songs.....i think we all decided tht 'ande ka funda' would be the best for amey to sing πŸ˜†

Sneha finally I managed to quote and post, thanks to Meghs she sent a pm to Vijay.😊

mona_kaur thumbnail
yahhhhhhhhh.........the valantine day taka taka wazz the funniest.......especialy amey's and panna's part.....amey n panna both hear tring tring i guess cozz that's what panna said to meenal πŸ˜†
mango-frost thumbnail
omgggggggggggg now im even moreeeeeeee jealous!!!!

ANTARA 😑 😑 😑 where's sumesh bhai.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† i hope he doesnt see this...he's gonna want to strangle amey after this πŸ˜†
Connie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Those people must have been sleeping thenπŸ˜† πŸ˜†
breathing_irony thumbnail
LOL...he looks lik rajesh khanna in this pic πŸ˜† This si it, sumesh is 100000% gonna hunt down amey...look at meenal's face.
This was aroudn the tiem when the amey-meenal drama was on, and every1 thought amey proposed to antara to make meenal jealous πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† we somehwo or the other tried to link the amey n meenal......
mango-frost thumbnail

Originally posted by: Connie

Sneha finally I managed to quote and post, thanks to Meghs she sent a pm to Vijay.😊

awwwwww...dont thank me.....i wanted u back here badly 😳

sensation87 thumbnail
The only sad part of takatak episode's is when they talk to the contestant who was voted out other than that takatak epsodes were usually entertaining.Although,the contestants were scared to shoot for it lol πŸ˜†