Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anonmember thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: Siddh

LOL remember guys the rickshaw wala type songs. ahhhhhhhhhhhh memories of good days. 😭

Yeah, I remember how we all went crazy after Amey was in the bottom 3 after tum jo mil gaye ho and were like maybe he should sing rickshaw wala type songs to get votes. πŸ˜† 😭
natsm thumbnail

LOL remember guys the rickshaw wala type songs. ahhhhhhhhhhhh memories of good days. 😭

hehe yah n pundit dude πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
natsm thumbnail

Originally posted by: prayas

thank you connie......you're soooooooo sweet.....sirf you are who cares about me and my monali.... thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 😳 😳

arre how mean...v all care abt u n bhabi. wht is tis 😭
*Sweet.Sabz* thumbnail

Originally posted by: natsm

sorry saba 2 remind u of tat day. but i really cried alot tat day. tats wen i realised tat if panna whose so popular can leave thn anythg can happen. i thk tat prepared me a little bit 4 ameys exit. but they r both gona hav a bright future ahead im sure. πŸ˜ƒ

dey will 4 sure ...INSHALLAH

mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hey sapji...was this is pic connie was telling me about?? of amey antara and meenal...or sum other one?? πŸ˜• 😳
mona_kaur thumbnail
AMAY and PANNA......the hottest hunks of II2.........imigine they r in top 2 and performing live.........goshshhhhhhhhhhhh..........it would be a moment to dieeeeeeeee fooooooooooo 😳
natsm thumbnail

πŸ˜†
ok im surely watchin takka tak aft tis. i remember tis takka tak. i watched amey n panna part million times
wickedboysap thumbnail

Originally posted by: srk_lover

hey sapji...was this is pic connie was telling me about?? of amey antara and meenal...or sum other one?? πŸ˜• 😳

Megha sap sap no ji please...😊

breathing_irony thumbnail
LUCKY ANTARA>>>!!!! I wish i was antara...damn i wanan be antara sumesh is gonna murder amey for sure πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

HI connie πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› Finalyl u post something.....

Thank u sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for te pics, sap. πŸ˜›

Lol i remember the rickshawala type songs.....i think we all decided tht 'ande ka funda' would be the best for amey to sing πŸ˜†
sensation87 thumbnail

Yeah guys that petition is still going. People are still singning that petition. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

r u seriousπŸ˜†how many ppl singned uptill now?