Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

irenecooblal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Love this one Pressu. I don't think we'll have to wait that long in order for this mystery to be resolved. Nivedita will be back soon. Remember, time flies.
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
@ Prasanthi awesome creation love it as usual👏⭐️❤️

Thxs for the pm love ya 🤗
Chatterpot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pressu

Detective  so truths will be out soon

Doctorconfirmed Neelu is pregnant 
Runjhun 
Mitho is  an irritating creature Vishnu 
LN is full of evils  except some good people
Neelu please don't cheat our Guddu if you continue 
Time came to unlock the truth 
What will happen next ?? 
Too busy these days  miss you 
When time co operates with me i'll be back 
otherwise 

Excellent creation Prasanthi. Missed you alot too while i was opening the thread, missing your creative emoticons posts as well which we forum ppl needed alot in the current situation. Seriously bored and frustrated with the current track. Loved your emoticons for detective, doctor, Neelu, Mitthoo and Vishnu.
Take good rest don't burden yourself too much. Will miss you alot.

Cleos thumbnail
Thank you for transforming this sombre atmosphere into a convivial one Pressu! Neelu the devil, Vishnu the vampire, Mittho the hairy spider, confused Guddu and teary Runjhun.  Pappu is missing though.
Chatterpot thumbnail
Did you noticed that the view was from the window. thats a hint that someone has heard what they taked about so if Pappus men are outside or if jabbos men are outside the news will travell and will have affact in the way that Runjhun may surface and other things may surface as well.

Azuria yes the view was from the window which usually leads to someone hearing all the things. As i have already mentioned in my post i think the detective is implanted by Jhabbu who wants to take revenge from Gunjhun and Devan so i think to make things more complicated and difficult for Guddu in finding RJ he has brought in this detective so they can remain apart from each other which was his main motive when he entered in the show. So lets see what happens with this detective character how true he shows himself.
Edited by Chatterpot - 12 years ago
rishiramkaran thumbnail

Originally posted by azuria

Did you noticed that the view was from the window. thats a hint that someone has heard what they taked about so if Pappus men are outside or if jabbos men are outside the news will travell and will have affact in the way that Runjhun may surface and other things may surface as well.

Originally posted by irenecooblal

@ azuria and Leesan

Please don't give the CV's these evil ideas. They may consider using them.We do not wish for a prolonged separation track but a futuristic Gunjhun track with a whirlwind of romance. Time for Guddu to uncover fascinating new clues about the shady criminals around the plot thus flawing their schemes. The person eaves dropping is no other than that surreptitious spy, Neelu, Jabbu or one of Pappu's men of course. Prominent Pappu desperately wants to win the elections and will go to the extreme. Neelu is very influential when it comes to men and she is not from Kannauj. Jabbu has been out of Kannauj for a while.I wouldn't doubt if Mitto and Vishu is part of this scam though. Wish that fat lady, Leela would return and assist Guddu in beating the crap out of that cockroach Vishnu, stink bug Mittho,  bumble bee Neelu and  crab louse, Pappu.

Originally posted by Chatterpot

Azuria yes the view was from the window which usually leads to someone hearing all the things. As i have already mentioned in my post i think the detective is implanted by Jhabbu who wants to take revenge from Gunjhun and Devan so i think to make things more complicated and difficult for Guddu in finding RJ he has brought in this detective so they can remain apart from each other which was his main motive when he entered in the show. So lets see what happens with this detective character how true he shows himself.

My response: I wonder which one of these options  are likely to take place? Let's wait and see.

rishiramkaran thumbnail
Pressu,  Brendamad, Jonathanramdath and Sahil70 the  hilarity in your presentations has brought forth new life into an almost dead forum.Thank you ever so much.
Edited by rishiramkaran - 12 years ago
Surish thumbnail
azuria, leesan, irenecooblal, chatterpot, rishiramkaran

I am certain that  Pappu who  will be contesting elections soon will hire an agent to spy on Guddu so that his unrivalled reputation for honesty and directness which is not false, masks an apparently artless guile

Pressu, keep posting your amusing antics to rid us from all this monotony from time to time 

Agreed Cleos. Its about time hard evidence is obtained and corroborated by Guddu on that wench, Neelu's past. Presently I'm filled with horror and widespread revulsion. My blood begins to crawl every time I see that tramp get away with that fake pregnancy!

Edited by Surish - 12 years ago
Sruthy.L thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pressu

Detective  so truths will be out soon

Doctorconfirmed Neelu is pregnant 
Runjhun 
Mitho is  an irritating creature Vishnu 
LN is full of evils  except some good people
Neelu please don't cheat our Guddu if you continue 
Time came to unlock the truth 
What will happen next ?? 
Too busy these days  miss you 
When time co operates with me i'll be back 
otherwise 

i miss you too...
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: irenecooblal

@ azuria and Leesan

Please don't give the CV's these evil ideas. They may consider using them.We do not wish for a prolonged separation track but a futuristic Gunjhun track  with a whirlwind of romance. Time for Guddu to uncover fascinating new clues about the shady criminals around the plot thus flawing their schemes.The person eaves dropping is no other than that surreptitious spy, Neelu, Jabbu or one of Pappu's men of course.Prominent Pappu desperately wants to win the elections and will go to the extreme. Neelu is very influencial when it comes to men and she is not from Kannauj. Jabbu has been out of Kannauj for a while.I wouldn't doubt if Mitto and Vishu is part of this scam though. Wish that fat lady, Leela would return and assist Guddu in beating the crap out of that cockroach Vishnu, stink bug Mittho,  bumble bee Neelu and  crab louse, Pappu...

@irenecoobal... please don't misinterpret what @Azuria or I posted earlier, as an" evil plan" for the CVs to adopt and so maintain an even longer separation track!!!  Nothing could be further from the truth!!! Actually @Az was very confident that the detective would be a man of honor and do his utmost to discover the truth!!!  I was the one who was uneasy, only because the CVs are continuing the trend of raising our hopes ex." YES!!!  Guddu now knows for sure Neelu is not pregnant!!"  and then disappointing us with the outcome ex. the tampering of the blood tests by some corrupt person,who knows for sure???   Even YOU think that there is an eavesdropper involved in G's and the detective's conversation which will very likely lead to confusion and delay
 the facts!!!

Look, the CVs have to fill the time until Nive returns and there is a resolution. Till then they are going to use all sorts of ruses to keep the fans on edge. That's what they DO, and they certainly don't need any help from ME, they are quite capable of maintaining the tension all on their own!!

Eventually we will All get what we want, a reunion, but the "when" part is totally out of our hands,including mine!!!!