Discussion Thread for 12th-16th Dec

Chatterpot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi to all my forum friends ðŸ˜‰

Welcome back for another new week of BBAT with lots of hope that this frustrating track either end soon or even if the CV's are planning to continue with the same track have some dignity and grace of old BBAT in it and plz CV's don't bring more VILLANS or EVIL characters in BBAT as well as in GUNJHUN'S life. 

If you ppl want to write before the WU plz don't mention to write under the heading of spoiler's alert. Hope to see healthy and great analysis this week.

Best of Luck to all BBATIANS with the current track.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nishersal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
really hope to see some movement in this track this week...ANY or SOME clue for Guddu. Hope the BBAT Gods grant my wish
vanfan thumbnail

Plot number 3..
Wanted to get is in the weekend but could not. Pressu, missing your creations this week. I know it is hard to be creative when there is nothing new in the show, but we never get bored of whatever you do for us.

Coming to the Plot:

Pappu is thinking using his brain overtime: Hmm.. Bhabhi  Shri's child also Bhagonwali. Right now her condition is worsening and there is nothing I can do to get her better. She is so stubborn that she will die instead of getting better. That will be of no use to me. I need to think like a Politian now that I am becoming one. Sometimes patience is better than immediate gratification. Now I have to think about my long time future. In this world there are two people who wanted to capture their future. One is Kans (**explained below) and the other Pappu Yadav. But Kans was foolish to imprison his sister and husband, so that he could kill all their babies. I will not do the mistake. I will let R go to her husband and wait until they have their kid. Then I am going to kidnap the kid and after sometime declare it as my adopted daughter. This will not only make me look good in the society it will capture my future for a long time. The only reason I was not letting people know R is alive is because N would not give me the political ticket, but that does not matter now. Why should I be afraid anymore?
Feeling very happy with his plan, he goes to R and says Bhabhi Shri, why are you afraid of me? I am a nice guy and was only joking before. In fact get dressed in a new sari and I will take you to your husband right now. R does not agree as she does not believe him. PY sighs and tells is goons to take R into the car as she is.

In LN: Mahadevi/Kalsanwali Billu etc have somehow investigated and found out N is not pregnant. They immediately call G and tell him about the fact. G is livid and asks her to get out. (Again I am usually mild in my descriptions but sticking to the plot). N cries and says G, sorry. I just did that as temporary joke to get some of your love and attention. I never wanted to separate you from R. I know you are mad at me but I will never be able to live with myself if I do not know that R and you are together. Just let me be here till R comes back and then I will leave happy and satisfied. (Thinks to herself:  that means I will be here forever as R is dead).

PY arrive in LN. G is surprised to see him.
G: Oh you are here for your money? I have not used it yet I am still waiting..
PY cuts him: No. I am not here for the money. In fact please keep the money and here are the LN papers back. I also have a bigger gift for you.
All are shocked.
PY asks his men to bring Bhabhi Shri..
R is brought and all rejoice. PY explains he was forced to take R because of his political needs but never had any intention to harm R. he treated her with respect and care even though N asked him to murder her. He reveals that N also was the one that pushed R into the valley, He never sent any note for Ransom note and that he saw B & B and V and M trying to get the money that day.
G is mad and is thinking to call the Police but PY says he has already done that and they will be here to arrest N soon.
M & Ms are pleading they never meant any harm to R and N is trying to run away but gets caught and true to PY's words police come and arrest N.
G is still reeling with shock and PY says, I brought you so much happiness and fortune (G's eyes narrow at the word), will you not feed me with sweets?
While R goes to have a shower and change (Could not help adding that :) she is in bad need of both), all are feasting on all the goodies ordered by Amma.
At that time all hear a loud call for Guddu from Aghori Baba.
He comes in and sees the whole party. He tells G that I was worried for you and your wife, so came to check on you but now everything looks well so I will just bless you guys and leave.
G: Baba, You know I did not know R was Bhagonwali when I married her, when I did come to know I did not believe it and when I did I did not care about it. I was and still am suspicions of your powers but if there is something that you can do can you please make R Bhogonwali no more. I am sick of people taking advantage of her and she will never know peace until this happens.
PY's jaw drops and  M & Ms looks very worried and Amma is looking appreciatively at G.
Baba: Guddu Shukla, as much as you are harsh and tough, you have the heart of gold and determination which are the true reasons for your success. R's fortune is God's blessing and I cannot change that. But I will bless and twist and fortune by saying that from now on it will work only for people that do not wish for it. (Not original idea. Stolen from Harry Potter Soccer's stone :)..) The same thing will be true for your children too...
Baba takes his leave.

Well the story can go any way from here with following scopes
M & M s punished.
PY trying to kidnap baby and failing etc.
Or any other way you guys want to think about.

There were three goals I was trying to achieve.
1. R coming back honorably.
2. Everyone knowing once for all, G does not care about R's Bhag.
3. No one trying to take advantage of R' Bhag again as it will not work.

One more request for this week: No more Ramayana discussions. We have had enough of that.

That is all for now folks! I hope things resolve themselves this week and I do not have to come up with any more stupid plots.

** (for people who do not know, Kans was an evil king who heard prophecy that his sister's 8th child will be his destroyer. So he imprisoned his sister Devaki and her husband Vasudev and killed all the children except for the 8th child (lord Krishna) who escaped to eventually kill Kans. Please I am NOT trying to start a discussion on Krishna now but just added this to my story line)

Edited by vanfan - 12 years ago
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@vanfan...brilliant!!! Love it!!!   Great job,van, as usual!!  However wish that lecher Pappu could be punished more severely along with his partner in crime,Neelu. I suspect though, the CVs will have something much more dramatic in store for us: lots of intrigue, fighting,killing,even suicide(?) Who knows??  But I'm not sure Pappu will hand over R to G so easily, hope I'm wrong!! Agree...enough of the Ramayan for now!!  I just wish, as the next few weeks roll along,that we can see G getting clues that keep bringing him closer to the truth! Hate to see him so lost and clueless week after week with no progress in sight!!!  Hoping for the story to move ahead in a positive direction this week...we'll see!!!
vanfan thumbnail
I agree. But I was trying to save one villan to be tackled in future track with the baby kidnapping. There are too many now.
azuria thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely scene.

I was thinking some mundane things like.

Guddu called himself Ravan in the begining.
Amma Called Guddu Ravan in the begning
Runjhun called Guddu Ravan after they got married.
After that
Guddu brought an actor who played Ravan as Aghori Baba,
Pappu has called himself Ravan.

The question is who is Ravan?

On the question if Runjhun is preggs and comes home and Guddu is not home and Mitho force her away then the seperation wil be short lived since then Guddu will search her out and will know that she is not kidnapped but been sent out by hyer mamis.

Just some mun dane thoughts.
tanutes thumbnail
Originally posted by azuria

Lovely scene.

After that

On the question if Runjhun is preggs and comes home and Guddu is not home and Mitho force her away then the seperation wil be short lived since then Guddu will search her out and will know that she is not kidnapped but been sent out by hyer mamis.

Here's my Response:

Pappu is Ravan because Guddu who was once Ravan is now Rama

Good( Rama) vs Evil (Ravana)
Edited by tanutes - 12 years ago
azuria thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanutes

Originally posted by Leesan

Lovely scene.

After that

Here's my Response:

Pappu is Ravan because Guddu who was once Ravan is now Rama

Good( Rama) vs Evil (Ravana)

My response
Runjhun thought in her head when amma said that with her love Ravan in Guddu will go away. Runjhun said if you put Ravan on the throne of Rama he dose not become Rama he stays Ravan.
tanutes thumbnail
What a remarkable presentation Vanfan!

The time is drawing close for the Gunjhun's separation track to come to an end. Guddu will unmask all conspiracies then go on a Sir Lancelot mission and rescue his damsel who is in serious distress thus reuniting with her. Billo and Kaswanali will compel Mitto to denounce her collusions in plan with Neelu. Neelu who is now in a state of despair as a result of no pregnancy and Guddu's rebuffs will have no alternative but to find some means to inform Guddu that Runjhun is no longer in existence. Guddu who is aggrieved will eventually come face to face with the Aghori Baba who will inform him that Runjhun is alive. When asked whom she was last seen with,upon listening to the Baba's explanation Guddu realizes that the persons whom Runjhun was seen with fits the description of Pappu and his men. Guddu immediately decides to pay Pappu a visit. Probably he will be accompanied by Neelu or she may follow him in hot pursuit as usual...

Edited by tanutes - 12 years ago
Cleos thumbnail
I think that Neelu will inform Guddu that  Kaswanali and Billo are responsible  for her miscarriage since they were caught by  Mitto spilling oil onto the staircase. or Neelu will tell Guddu that someone had spilled oil onto the staircase resulting in her miscarriage 

OR

Guddu will launch an investigation and determine that it was Kaswanali and Billo who was responsible for the miscarriage. Neelu thinks she will win Amma's love but she is wasting her time. Hoping thst Mahadevi didn't steal from Pappu's money that Guddu returned since he didn't count it.Maybe Pappu will discover money missing. Pappu is amassing more wealth.Hope Runjhun will be rescued soon.

Edited by Cleos - 12 years ago